Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit (35726 Views)

Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by OgboAto: 7:45am On May 03, 2019
degamemaster:
Satan of sokoto and Mr iberiberism

Looool this one here killed me, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by Rungekutta: 8:11am On May 03, 2019
[quote author=radiolover post=78055262]
AN APPEAL!!!
Good evening all. Please first of all, take me as your brother and you will see the need to help me. They say a closed mouth is a close destiny. I'm a final year student Unical currently in a very tight situation due to my inability to pay for my final year school fees. Through His grace, I have been able to push myself to this level, therefore, those VILLAGE PEOPLE must not succeed now. Things are piled up for me and all need financial attention...one of the reasons I'm unable to complete my fees. Please I need good spirited Nigerians to help me out. My session's fee is N38,000 and I have only N12,000 seeking N26,000 to balance the amount. Exams starts 16th of this month and definitely I won't be allowed to even go near exam hall if I do not pay my fees. Like I said, reaching this level is all by my effort which I give thanks to God, thus, I must cross the river in spite of challenges.

2k each from 12 spirited Nigerians and I'm a graduate coming out to contribute my quota to the development of our society. Please do this for me and God will bless each and every one of you richly.

Note: You can decide to get proofs regarding this before any transfer. I'm 100% ready to furnish you with all the necessary documents.

And for those who may want to term me 'fraud' I understand so many fraudulent activities go on on the Internet now but why not you wait till I fail to prove myself beyond every reasonable doubt before you conclude I'm a fraudster? Please show some mercy. Nobody derives pleasure in begging.

Again, please help me and God will richly reward each and everyone of you.

Account number is 3-3-5-1-0-9-7-2-7-4. Ecobank..

Thanks and God bless.

[Acount name]
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by Kinikini: 8:12am On May 03, 2019
If only they will summon the courage to tell the Politicians the country is sinking and needs a different direction to salvage it. Nigeria as it is, is too big to govern from Abuja. More powers have to be given to the federating units and more access required by the federating units to the management of resources in their domain.

AlexReports:
[b]SULTAN OF SOKOTO, ONI OF IFE, OBI OF ONITSHA, OBONG OF CALABAR, ETSU OF NUPE, OTHERS, IN IMO FOR POST-ELECTION PEACE SUMMIT

- AS GOVERNOR OKOROCHA EXPLAINS WHY OPPONENTS MISINTERPRET HIS FIRM BELIEF IN THE NATION’S UNITY AND CALL HIM “OKOROAWUSA”

- WHILE THE ONI SAYS THEY ARE IN OWERRI TO MAKE A STATEMENT THAT NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN ALL OF US

- SAYS GOVERNOR OKOROCHA HAS DONE WELL IN EIGHT YEARS

The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Mohammed Saidi Abubakar, Oni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Emiton Ogunwusi Ojaja II, Obi of Onitsha, His Royal Majesty Prof. Alfred Achebe, Obong of Calabar, His Eminence Ediden Ekpo Okon Abasi, Etsu of Nupe, HRH Alhaji Valiya Abubakar, and other eminent Traditional Rulers across the nation meet in Owerri, Imo State Capital for post-election peace Summit on the platform of the National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria.

The traditional rulers who arrived Owerri for the august Summit fixed for Thursday, May 2, 2019 at the Palatial Eze Imo’s Palace Owerri had paid Courtesy Call on Governor Rochas Okorocha at the Government House Owerri, with the governor explaining why his opponents always misinterpret his firm belief in the Unity of the Country and call him “OkoroAwusa”.

The governor explained that he has always believed in the unity and indivisibility of this great nation especially when he recalls that he was born Igbo, brought up by the North and empowered by the West, adding that he has every reason to believe in the Country and her Unity.

The governor appealed to Nigerians to imbibe the spirit of nationhood because when that happens other parts of the Country would not be seeing the insurgency in the North as the problem of the North or the militancy in the Niger Delta as the problem of South-South or kidnapping in the South-East as the problem of the South-East people.

The Oni of Ife who spoke on behalf of the eminent traditional rulers said “We are here as traditional rulers under the umbrella of National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria. What we are known for is to foster unity and peaceful co-existence across the entire country, Nigeria.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/sultan-of-sokoto-oni-of-ife-obi-of.html?m=1
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by kikake: 8:14am On May 03, 2019
AlexReports:
[b]SULTAN OF SOKOTO, ONI OF IFE, OBI OF ONITSHA, OBONG OF CALABAR, ETSU OF NUPE, OTHERS, IN IMO FOR POST-ELECTION PEACE SUMMIT

- AS GOVERNOR OKOROCHA EXPLAINS WHY OPPONENTS MISINTERPRET HIS FIRM BELIEF IN THE NATION’S UNITY AND CALL HIM “OKOROAWUSA”

- WHILE THE ONI SAYS THEY ARE IN OWERRI TO MAKE A STATEMENT THAT NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN ALL OF US

- SAYS GOVERNOR OKOROCHA HAS DONE WELL IN EIGHT YEARS

The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Mohammed Saidi Abubakar, Oni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Emiton Ogunwusi Ojaja II, Obi of Onitsha, His Royal Majesty Prof. Alfred Achebe, Obong of Calabar, His Eminence Ediden Ekpo Okon Abasi, Etsu of Nupe, HRH Alhaji Valiya Abubakar, and other eminent Traditional Rulers across the nation meet in Owerri, Imo State Capital for post-election peace Summit on the platform of the National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria.

The traditional rulers who arrived Owerri for the august Summit fixed for Thursday, May 2, 2019 at the Palatial Eze Imo’s Palace Owerri had paid Courtesy Call on Governor Rochas Okorocha at the Government House Owerri, with the governor explaining why his opponents always misinterpret his firm belief in the Unity of the Country and call him “OkoroAwusa”.

The governor explained that he has always believed in the unity and indivisibility of this great nation especially when he recalls that he was born Igbo, brought up by the North and empowered by the West, adding that he has every reason to believe in the Country and her Unity.

The governor appealed to Nigerians to imbibe the spirit of nationhood because when that happens other parts of the Country would not be seeing the insurgency in the North as the problem of the North or the militancy in the Niger Delta as the problem of South-South or kidnapping in the South-East as the problem of the South-East people.

The Oni of Ife who spoke on behalf of the eminent traditional rulers said “We are here as traditional rulers under the umbrella of National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria. What we are known for is to foster unity and peaceful co-existence across the entire country, Nigeria.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/sultan-of-sokoto-oni-of-ife-obi-of.html?m=1

Okorocha who doesn't believe that people from east and southwest of Nigeria can contribute to his becoming president of Nigeria, he assembles traditional rulers for one of his frivolities.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by mechanics(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2019
Nogodye:
Only God knows how much those obas take home package will be...I just love the way Ooni of Ife is uniting the nation.
lol, the power is small compared to the powers they have.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by mechanics(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2019
Hmm, for the Ooni to say Governor Okorocha had performed well is funny, someone that he's owing workers salaries and plunging the state to more debts cannot be said to have performed.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by SachaBastien(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2019
A good title for the second pic would be NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS IN THE FLESH.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by LZAA: 9:18am On May 03, 2019

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by DerideGull(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2019
olawooro:
What is this one saying? One of the typical ignorant from Oyo state

I guess it takes one typical ignorant stiff to recognize another. For dumbbell such as you, what is the denotation of Ooni?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by DerideGull(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

DerideGull is a daft igbo boy. Don't waste your time one never-do-wells.

His mum and sisters are on queues for kerosene and voting in leaders who don't pay them salaries. That's how dumb they are.

Are you also in the line for moronic thrown? I never read from anywhere Akambi as an Oba. It was the foolish cow-tow of the idiotic political trend of 50s in western region of Nigeria that gave rise to Ooni.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by DerideGull(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Because your ooni has a monopoly of using white umbrellas abi? What an insult!!!

Do not pay any mind to dunce incarnate.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by Nyamuriflathead: 10:26am On May 03, 2019
Topmaike007:
yeah even insugar what I know is that the Said umbrella is for Oba adeyeye period

It's a shame that your Ooni didn't deserve to be covered with his own umbrella in that picture. So he had to willingly hand over to his superior.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by Nyamuriflathead: 10:27am On May 03, 2019
DerideGull:

Do not pay any mind to dunce incarnate.

The idiot is only wallowing in delusion
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by BuhariAdvocate: 10:36am On May 03, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by Nicklaus619(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2019
chiedu7:

See this Almajiri, we shall be free of you soon.

You are one ignorant mofo, in case u don't know, I am a proud Igbo, u shouldn't display your stupidity in public Biko
Anumanu dika gi angry

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by chiedu7: 11:02am On May 03, 2019
Nicklaus619:

You are one ignorant mofo, in case u don't know, I am a proud Igbo, u shouldn't display your stupidity in public Biko
Anumanu dika gi angry
You cannot be Igbo and wishing we are stuck together with the blood thirsty & violent Almajiri
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by godlyguy(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2019
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by godlyguy(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by olawooro: 3:29pm On May 03, 2019
DerideGull:

I guess it takes one typical ignorant stiff to recognize another. For dumbbell such as you, what is the denotation of Ooni?
Mr. man, you are ignorant whether you like it or not.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2019
Needed assistance received. Thank you all.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2019
joeBishops:

Can you add your email/WhatsApp?
Hello Sir, please reply my PM.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2019
DedeNkem:

Why are you not able to pay your school fees this time around?

Unforseen financial challenges Sir. Can you please assist?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by Banmeallday: 8:56pm On May 03, 2019
Okorocha looks demonically possessed. We know those British agents aka trad rulers are there for the babes and loot
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by joeBishops: 10:37am On May 05, 2019
radiolover:

Thank you Sir for your response. Please reply my PM. Also, this is my phone number: 0-7-0-5-6-8-9-9-2-4-3. Thank you.
Hi, apologies for my delayed response. Contact me via joofunso@hotmail.com.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2019
joeBishops:

Will send you mail once I get to the house. Thank you Sir.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2019
joeBishops:

I have sent you mail Sir. Please check.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2019
joeBishops:

Hi, apologies for my delayed response.
Mail replied. Please check.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2019
joeBishops:
I sent you mail Sir. Please check. Thank you.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by joeBishops: 6:45am On May 08, 2019
radiolover:
I sent you mail Sir. Please check. Thank you.
Replied to your mail, pls see my response.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2019
joeBishops:

I sent you a mail Sir. Please check it.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
joeBishops:

I sent you a mail Sir. Please check.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit by radiolover(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2019
joeBishops:

Can you add your email/WhatsApp?

Sir, please any response for the mail I sent? Apologies for my disturbances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) / Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.