Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village (52562 Views)

Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by NinjaMetahuman: 12:10am On May 03, 2019
DerideGull:

Yet certain dumbbells will shout One-Nigeria and tell fairy story about unity in the shithole called Nigeria. I simply laugh at certain southerners who bought the silly idea of One-Nigeria. I really want disintegration of this rubbish called Nigeria.
yeah

that's why i curse that useless aguiyi ironsi everyday for forming this useless one nigeria.

everyone was happy doing their thing until that useless flat head thought it was a good idea to lump everything together.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by wristbangle: 12:10am On May 03, 2019
HitSong:

And will continue to be our slaves wink
We'll send our agberos to always collect free money from you people BY FORCE grin

grin abeg e don do! This is the most hilarious thread in 2019

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by bong4(m): 12:11am On May 03, 2019
BABANGBALI:
who is going to bought it?

Hmm! Na wa oooo
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by seanfer(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2019
jaxxy:
She has no right. What is even Babaloja in civil climes? Our illiteracy is more glaring because of our greed. Educated illiterates. Soon she will call shoprite part of her market. What Nonsense.

Pls what does babaloja and iyaloja do exactly?

What is Eze n digbo in civil climes?

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by TempleHouse: 12:15am On May 03, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
yeah

that's why i curse that useless aguiyi ironsi everyday for forming this useless one nigeria.

everyone was happy doing their thing until that useless flat head thought it was a good idea to lump everything together.
It's Lord Lugard 1914
Not Aguiyi Ironsi
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Udumeh: 12:16am On May 03, 2019
The nation is drifting by human exuberance. Nobody is thinking of the temporary state of human existence on earth. Fame!!! Money!!! What a catastrophe!
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by vladimiros: 12:18am On May 03, 2019
the comments on this thread shows the average intelligence of a Nigerian.

when World Bank says Nigeria is the worst place to do business, they means this exactly.

setting up an extortion rack, when you can easily set up a 5% VAT for anything sold at computer village which will go to Lagos state tax accounts.

we dont think in Nigeria, hausa..Igbo's and Yoruba's.

all of us are mad.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by ocelot2006(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Good! If you didn't like it, relocate to Ochanja Market and leave us alone..

Itesiwaju Ekoo!!!

Last I checked, the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria supercedes any iyaloja laws. If the traders don't like, will you force them out? The best you can do is rant on a faceless forum like this.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by NinjaMetahuman: 12:22am On May 03, 2019
TempleHouse:

It's Lord Lugard 1914
Not Aguiyi Ironsi
nope luggard still left a better system and all he did was merge southern and northern protectorate.

it was a bastard son of a flat headed village wh.ore called aguiyi ironsi that pioneered the dumb one nigeria you enjoy today.

so enjoy it to the fullest. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by LZAA: 12:22am On May 03, 2019
escapefromusa:

Funny guy, I can't remember the Arewa youths begging the Igbo's to stay.
Who said anything about your gambari masters
Oh btw its on record ur gambari overlords have begged ndigbo not to leave on so many occasions
Same cant be said about awo or MKO tho grin
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by ocelot2006(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Which kind of foolish question is this?
After who are the streets named?

Maybe Oshitelu, Adepele, People, Ola-Ayeni are igbo names.

Streets can be named after anybody. What really matters is the ownership of properties along that street.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jaxxy(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2019
seanfer:

What is Eze n digbo in civil climes?

Does Eze ndigbo have anything to do with markets? Or the igbo community?

We have many foreign communities here even in Nigeria and sm choose to associate and form their community.

I ask what does iyaloja do exactly for the market? I think it’s time we act like educated and civilized people. Also is a technological market/hub part of iyaloja’s market? Or is this just another greedy scheme?
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Nobody: 12:33am On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

For those Igbos in Lagos civil service, don't expect promotions, appointments and juicy postings. They are not your rights and you're not entitled to them. Your only right is your salary.

Things that Igbos misused in Lagos, we would give the SS people to enjoy.

We the SS reject it. We don’t play tribalism. You can give it to the Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Follygunners: 12:38am On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Her power doesn't pass Ikeja but all Igbos in Ikeja are her subjects.

Shuku Obuko Eponmalu the idol that you clowns worship is subject to the Iyaloja.

I said it last week that you Igbos in Lagos would be taught a bitter lesson. It's not up to a week a this is happening.

Shebi you Igbos know how to insult Yorubas?

In 5 years, for you to get a shop in Lagos, you would be compelled to receive Yoruba tribal marks on your face. grin

Guy... God go bless you die, I swear! grin cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Bridget95(f): 12:44am On May 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Good! If you didn't like it, relocate to Ochanja Market and leave us alone..

Itesiwaju Ekoo!!!
It is this mentality that has made many to withdraw from investing futher in that state.you guys are beginning to exhibit pride and arrogance. Trying to intimidate none indegines with excessive taxation by installing agents of multiple taxation. Multiple or excessive taxation kills the economy.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Follygunners: 12:46am On May 03, 2019
Bridget95:
It is this mentality that has made many to withdraw from investing futher in that state.you guys are beginning to exhibit pride and arrogance. Trying to intimidate none indegines with excessive taxation by installing agents of multiple taxation. Multiple or excessive taxation kills the economy.

You have a Choice... stay and abide by our laid down rules or feel free to go back to your godforsaken jungle!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by olas24u(f): 12:47am On May 03, 2019
Bridget95:
What are you investing?igbo nation needs all of you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Follygunners: 12:54am On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Those guys are pathetic losers. They can't survive in Igboland. Many of them would be killed by kidnappers and armed robbers there.

Very true... that region is still very backwards and primitive. They act and behave so savage! They're the filth of this nation. angry

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Bridget95(f): 12:55am On May 03, 2019
Follygunners:

You have a Choice... stay and abide by our laid down rules or feel free to go back to your godforsaken jungle!
You talk like someone in elementary school.You have not yet travelled out of your 'utopia 'that is why you think that everyone is there and that it is Las Vegas of the universe. Investors are being received in and out of Nigeria where ancient practices are not done.Iyaloja my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Follygunners: 12:56am On May 03, 2019
olas24u:

For real... they should all go back to their Jungle if they're infact serious about their Biafla nonsense... angry

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:57am On May 03, 2019
Make she come try am for Ladipo nw. If she get mind
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Maykanu: 12:58am On May 03, 2019
Lazy yoruba youths. NONSENSE
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Bridget95(f): 12:59am On May 03, 2019
olas24u:

Tribalism and ancient practice have made you forgotten that not everyone is in your Las Vegas. Every other part of the country is receiving investment as we speak. I am from Nnewi and i an in my town .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Follygunners: 1:01am On May 03, 2019
Bridget95:
You talk like someone in elementary school.You have not yet travelled out of your 'utopia 'that is why you think that everyone is there and that it is Las Vegas of the universe. Investors are being received in and out of Nigeria where ancient practices are not done.Iyaloja my foot.

I travel to better places for vacation and if need be immigrate to a better place NOT potor-potor region. I don't need to immigrate out of my "utopia" as it gives me everything I need. Just the same way the average developed nations citizens don't immigrate outside of their countries.

Once again, you abide and obey our laid down rules. We govern you savages as our subjects. angry

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by olas24u(f): 1:03am On May 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Tribalism and ancient practice have made you forgotten that not everyone is in your Las Vegas. Every other part of the country is receiving investment as we speak. I am from Nnewi and i an in my town .
Does efforts are measured by GDP.igbos contribute less than 5% to the national purse.we don't need your investments,you don't produce,you only dump import Ed goods here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Follygunners: 1:04am On May 03, 2019
Bridget95:

Then warn and advise ur fellow savages to go back to their jungle and "develop" it. angry

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by TempleHouse: 1:08am On May 03, 2019
LZAA:

Whoever wrote this nonsense and pardon my language is a true basterd
O to what for what?in enugu,owerri
Even abia where governance is bad is not under the bondage that lagos is
Chime defied nnamani and ugwuanyi is doing the same yet progress continues
Ndi owerri rejected okorohawsa and are happy for it
As for biafra and relocating back i guess the clown behind this article has not been to the east lately
And finally as for tinubu,u can tell the way even the north he gave bloc votes treat him that he's a neophyte and is of little concern outside his region
Afonja claiming igbo
You should be ashamed of your self with all your stupid comparison
Chime defied Nmamani and impregnated his wife's sister. Is that your dividend ?
Gov of Abia only democracy dividend is to share Kerosene at the Stadium
Is Igbo nation proud of comical Okorocha who was busy building Statute the way Yoruba respected Tinubu?
What is in the East lately that drove young people out to seek greener pasture elsewhere ?
These are your proud and best leaders !

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by haffaze777(m): 1:08am On May 03, 2019
Either you like or you no like after you heard iyaloya been installed

if u like e good ge ge

if u no like u hang ge ge

if u hang u go die ge ge

u go die for nothing ge ge

we go carry ur body go police station

u die wrong foolish

ge ge (ge ge) ge ge (ge ge)

God bless abami eda baba 70
grin

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Jaqenhghar: 1:11am On May 03, 2019
goshen26:
Lagos house of comedy

I once experienced same when I worked as a sanitation supo with lawma, at Odunade market after surul-alaba where they sell building material you will be surprised the way the iyaloja was lamenting about the ibos not ready to be under her, I was just doing hmmmmm....when I went to see the president of ibos too, his boys were showing this attitude of "we are not under anybody but our president....

It is well
It is because you reside in a shithole where everyone wants to lord it over others and everyone is an oga. A man who pays his taxes and is law abiding should not have to answer master to another person . Meanwhile the person wanting to be called oga cannot protect or guarantee the protection of the traders when the need arises.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by LZAA: 1:20am On May 03, 2019
TempleHouse:

You should be ashamed of your self with all your stupid comparison
Chime defied Nmamani and impregnated his wife's sister. Is that your dividend ?
Gov of Abia only democracy dividend is to share Kerosene at the Stadium
Is Igbo nation proud of comical Okorocha who was busy building Statute the way Yoruba respected Tinubu?
What is in the East lately that drove young people out to seek greener pasture elsewhere ?
These are your proud and best leaders !
Again another afonja going by word of mouth?
If u read my post properly u would see where i slated both ikpeazu and okorocha
Yorubas are free to respect anybody no igbo person cares about u lot
Drove young ppl out of the eastgrin last time i checked innoson is still in the east and young men who are making it are still here and in other countries
Your statement is like asking why jews are all over the world despite the presence of israelgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rosemary Adebutu Is Dead! Kessington Adebutu's Wife Dies / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.