Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,860 members, 7,798,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village (52541 Views)

Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Olaoinvestments(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2019
Optionalx:

Dumb write up...
Life is all about competition for scare resources... compete in school, for university admissions, for jobs...
Complete, succeed, achieve... or die hating
The choice is yours...

You are so dumb that you can't read in between the lines..sure u can't even spell your name correctly..The truth is bitter.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jaxxy(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2019
seanfer:

The customary law gives the locals the power to practice their culture no matter how civilised we may be. Babaloja and Iyaloja is a tradition in the SW, So far Selling and buying is taking place it is not against the Customary Law. You talk about Education... Does education stop An English man not to respect the tradition of England? Like I said before if the Igbos there are not happy it’s very simple they should go to ariaria or Onitsha and develop a tech hub there. When you’re in Rome you abide by the Roman law.

Is Tinubus daughter the local government council or what exactly is she that gives her rights to any and every market in Lagos? That is my point and what exactly is the function of iyaloja in sw market? Is there iyaloja in ogun state, oyo and other sw states or Tinubu-Ojo will also extend herself there.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by olas24u(f): 8:00am On May 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Ohaji Egbema in imo state hold the largest gas field in Africa,Imo state is an oil poducing state ,Anambra has oil,Isikwato in Abia state produces oil,Enugu is the largest coal deport in Nigeria. That is aside igboland producing oil in river state that were ceded to form rivers.ignorance has made you unaware that we feed you.

1 Saudi Aramco 465.49 Saudi Arabia
2 Sinopec Group 448 China
3 China National Petroleum Corporation 428.62 China
4 Exxon Mobil 268.9 United States
5 Royal Dutch Shell 265 The Netherlands/United Kingdom
6 Kuwait Petroleum Corporation 251.94 Kuwait
7 BP 222.8 United Kingdom
8 Total SA 212 France
9 Lukoil 144.17 Russia
10 Eni 131.82 Italy
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by miketayo(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Iyalocrap and Babalocrap in Nigeria's Silicon valley. Is that Tinubu's daughter alright? IyLoja General that her power doesn't pass Ikeja

lolzz u think computer village is Nigeria's Silicon Valley grin grin grin grin ? the closest place to silicon valley is yaba not ikeja

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Andhominem: 8:40am On May 03, 2019
LZAA:
grin grin grin grin
These afonjas sha
Igbo man no dy make noise but when he strikes the whole place go scatter
Keep trying them oh
Very soon and i mean very soon u wee see the same clowns applauding this move begging the same igbos to come back grin
I keep telling these clowns that all the igbo shops in lagos are all branch offices with their HQ's in the east yet they keep doubting
E go shock una las las
Cc immhotep Adaibeku sarrki kagawa10

So you can be humble like this

Come on, beat empty chest like a chimp jor... grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jahswill99: 8:40am On May 03, 2019
never worry about your gas running out untimely.. monitor your gas level..... call or whatsapp

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by seanfer(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2019
jaxxy:

Is Tinubus daughter the local government council or what exactly is she that gives her rights to any and every market in Lagos? That is my point and what exactly is the function of iyaloja in sw market? Is there iyaloja in ogun state, oyo and other sw states or Tinubu-Ojo will also extend herself there.

She is the Iyaloja General, She has the right to appoint Iyaloja's and the Traditional Ruler in that area will issue staff of office and certificate to those appointed. I hope this enlightened you more.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by olas24u(f): 8:43am On May 03, 2019
Bridget95:
You can't revoke any C of O and give 5k against Nigerians and the constitution.
Land is vested in the states, resources are for FG ,read that document,it's a lease agreement between you and the state.keep buying and paying the charges.we benefit in every transaction.you lose because the transactions are not taking place in the east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by mechanics(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2019
What are their duties in the market?
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by johntolu: 8:44am On May 03, 2019
EagleNest:
If the traders don't want it they should go straight to court. One thing is sure, power is transient. I guess this is a premeditated action after the successful electoral intimidation of Igbos in Lagos.

If this action in computer Village stays, then next is Alaba, ladipo, etc.
You are very smart. That is actually our game plan and mind you, this is just the prelude to the grand design of the Yoruba Nation, to put you guys to where you belong in Yoruba Nation.You guys can relocate to your homeland if you are not willing to comply with our rules.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by holajeedayy: 8:47am On May 03, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
good cool

now we need this in alaba, orile etc.

iyaloja and babaloja must also be incharge of allocating shops in those markets in order to weed out miscreants.

capital nonsense how can i drag with hausa man in wuse market.....they need to weed out this flat head

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by holajeedayy: 8:50am On May 03, 2019
seanfer:

She is the Iyaloja General, She has the right to appoint Iyaloja's and the Traditional Ruler in that area will issue staff of office and certificate to those appointed. I hope this enlightened you more.
why u dey anwser this thing....he shuld go ask obi of onisha...... yoruba is becoming too accomodating....this goat shuld try dis in north

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by LZAA: 8:53am On May 03, 2019
Larryomooba:

U knw how to make money yet we av not seen a Igbo billionaire in dollars

Mike adenuga
Otedola
Alakija
Are all billionaires and u say dem no sabi run biz successfully
All three are billionaires due to the SS and two are more or less gambari slavesgrin
Igbo amaka young man
Cc immhotep Adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by luluman: 9:14am On May 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin grin if you like install Oluomo. Igbos will still dominate the economy..... Igbo amaka cheers! :
This one has lost it, instead of thinking of how to change strategy to improve upon yourself you dey claim dominance. By the way, I thought you said it will never work.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2019
seanfer:

I asked is there anything like iyaloja general in other sw states or is this just a Tinubu thing so we can address properly. Also what is the function of iyaloja and iyaloja general? Thx
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by KingOfallOsu: 9:22am On May 03, 2019
capitalzero:

Have u been in south east?

Yes I have been to South East
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by luluman: 9:23am On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Iyalocrap and Babalocrap in Nigeria's Silicon valley. Is that Tinubu's daughter alright? IyLoja General that her power doesn't pass Ikeja
But it covers YOUR OWN business area.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by luluman: 9:26am On May 03, 2019
escapefromusa:
Bad year for easterners.

1. Atiku lost
2. Ikpeazu won grin
3. Tinubu won
4. Rita Orji lost
5. FFK is back peddling
6. Asari Dokubo actually provided IPOB with security and logistics and not the Jews.
7. Computer Village.

Sanwolu was made governor because Ambode is too weak.
Clarion call to go back home.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by seanfer(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2019
jaxxy:

I asked is there anything like iyaloja general in other sw states or is this just a Tinubu thing so we can address properly. Also what is the function of iyaloja and iyaloja general? Thx

Iyaloja General is the head of all Iyaloja's in Nigeria... She is not just for lagos state alone...... There are Many Iyaloja's in lagos and Nigeria as a whole. My Late grandmother was Iyaloja in Abeokuta Ogun State before she died .... This is not about Tinubu....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by capitalzero: 9:31am On May 03, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Yes I have been to South East
ok. But mi o agree pelu tinubu-ojo. it is abuse of power because of her father. iyaloja of eko was coronated by oba akinolu of eko.nothing like oba of lagos. iyaloja is for a specific domain not for the whole state. You cannot expect iyaloja of ife to install iyaloja in ede or osogbo. what she did is an insult to traditional stool of ikeja. let us learn to separate tradition from politics.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by luluman: 9:32am On May 03, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
Operation Igbo must leave Lagos cry

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by capitalzero: 9:33am On May 03, 2019
seanfer:

Iyaloja General is the head of all Iyaloja's in Nigeria... She is not just for lagos state alone...... There are Many Iyaloja's in lagos and Nigeria as a whole. My Late grandmother was Iyaloja in Abeokuta Ogun State before she died .... This is not about Tinubu....

for market association she belongs to. are there iyalojas in north or east. iyaloja or iyalaje is tradition title in yoruba land.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by luluman: 9:34am On May 03, 2019
bong4:

What is "if you didn't like it"?
Bros leave grammar & focus on the message.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Gforce2019: 9:38am On May 03, 2019
InaNla:

Afofun’gbemu grin

Idi e a Jona. Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2019
seanfer:

Thank you for this clarification and I accept sm of ur views and customs bt I don’t think iyaloja general is appropriate as all local markets in various states are not unified in anyway. We are not that organized or traditionally interconnected. Also how tinubu’s daughter came to such position tells u tinubu must be deeply involved tho the tradition may have been on before him. In anycase people need to be aware of the real situation so that people are not taken advantage of unnecessarily.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Shinjitsu: 9:45am On May 03, 2019
Yourba slaves to the hausa foolanis

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by kunmiiii: 9:46am On May 03, 2019
Bridget95:
You can't revoke any C of O and give 5k against Nigerians and the constitution.

Lol, lots of you just scribble nonsense and hearsays without doing due diligence, Lagos State is the only state that has adamantly refused to acede ownership of it's land to foreigners, don't get me started on the 1861 beecroft and the colonial gang case or in 1970 when Oba Oyekan took the Federal Government to court over FGN attempt to declare FCT (some parts of Lagos) a Federal Government owned domain. They both lost out, so if the colonials or Federal Govt couldn't take Lagos lands away from its indigenes, Who will?? grin

Thanks to the Land Use Act, the only document any non indigene can get is CofO which can be revoked at any time, or expire after 99yrs! Lagos always had this foresight about issues like these, and I'm telling you this to educate you, so you can sing like a canary to anyone who cares and stop the delusion that you guys are buying up Lagos Lands. Na just temporary lease o! grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Nobody: 9:49am On May 03, 2019
InaNla:

Afofun’gbemu grin
Go through all his comments and you'll understand that he has a mental issue he's not attending to!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Nobody: 9:51am On May 03, 2019
InaNla:

After your own death. Oloripelebe!
I wonder how he behaves at home! That's, if he has a home: Which I strongly believe it's not likely!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by luluman: 9:58am On May 03, 2019
InaNla:
Criminal daughter of rogue
e be like the thing pain this one.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by luluman: 10:00am On May 03, 2019
bong4:

What is "if you didn't like it"?
Bros leave grammar, focus on the message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) / Rosemary Adebutu Is Dead! Kessington Adebutu's Wife Dies / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.