Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (57360 Views)

I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Akinolabadurs: 10:24pm On May 02, 2019
Am tall,. Lean muscles (skinny type), curly hair, and am fresh (i look like a black american) Its been bothering me for a while now.

Even with the fact that am an extremely handsome guy and am quite intelligent, i mean i would speak well about any topic you bring up.

But i have never had a girl friend....no matter any clique i walk with, chances are i will be the finest but even with that girls keep running from me even though i usually get compliment(on my looks) from some.

My friends would usually tell me that many girls are crushing on me, i dont usually sense that though. But when i finally get to talk to them they usually seem uninterested. One once told me i have a bad boy's look.

Please, guys what could be the problem? P.S today's own almost broke me.am really sad.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 02, 2019
You are a mad man to be worried over why women don't like you. Go and make money with this energy you are using to chase woman. Think women like NFA fine boys? Go make money like other fine boys.

558 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Bluezy13(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2019
Bad breathe

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Realist5: 10:28pm On May 02, 2019
Check your body odour

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Akinolabadurs: 10:29pm On May 02, 2019
Bluezy13:
Bad breathe
nah trust me....thats not it...i forgot to mention am clean in almost every aspect and i take care of myself well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 02, 2019
If you are a Christian, pray these three prayers for two nights..start by 12am midnight.

(1) By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant relating to emotional rejection... 30 minutes

(2) By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every spell & curse relating to emotional rejection.... 30 minutes.

(3) By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I command my soul, spirit and body to be positively accepted by people in Jesus name. Amen. 20 minutes

When you are done, you will thank me...

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Bluezy13(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2019
Akinolabadurs:
nah trust me....thats not it...i forgot to mention am clean in almost every aspect and i take care of myself well.

Hmmm...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by iTearHerToto: 10:53pm On May 02, 2019
bukkyemotions:
If you are a Christian, pray these three prayers for two nights..start by 12am midnight.

(1) By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant relating to emotional rejection... 30 minutes

(2) By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every spell & curse relating to emotional rejection.... 30 minutes.

(3) By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I command my soul, spirit and body to be positively accepted by people in Jesus name. Amen. 20 minutes

When you are done, you will thank me...
So Jesus finally answers his prayers and he goes around fvcking bunch of cursed pussies ryt Who's misleading who

217 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by adeboi1: 11:12pm On May 02, 2019
Akinolabadurs:
Am tall,lean muscles (skinny type),curly hair, and am fresh (i look like a black american)Its been bothering me for a while now. Even with the fact that am an extremely handsome guy and am quite intelligent, i mean i would speak well about any topic you bring up. But i have never had a girl friend....no matter any clique i walk with, chances are i will be the finest but even with that girls keep running from me even though i usually get compliment(on my looks) from some.
My friends would usually tell me that many girls are crushing on me, i dont usually sense that though. But when i finally get to talk to them they usually seem uninterested. One once told me i have a bad boy's look. Please, guys what could be the problem? P.S today's own almost broke me.am really sad.

contact ilegendd Asap he is here on narialand

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2019
check urself very well, u might have an ugly attitude that exhibits itself at 1st approaches.

although I know that someone will soon enter dz thread to advertise some books that don't know u

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Punishment1: 11:44pm On May 02, 2019
Maybe you have a youthful/ boyish look. Maybe the females like guys that look more "rough around the edges" and muscular(mesomorph build).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 02, 2019
u have spirit wife.u need to go to ur village for spiritual cleansing.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by shortgun(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2019
With d way u are admiring ursef here no girl with want to hang around u. cheesy I can imagine the conversations u r having with them...its always about u. Girls like to be the center of attraction and not u d guy.
If u are handsome n good looking as u claim don't rub it in any girls face and you must have other selling points.
No be fine boy naija girls dey chop

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 1:52am On May 03, 2019
do you have moiney? I doubt it
Akinolabadurs:
Am tall,lean muscles (skinny type),curly hair, and am fresh (i look like a black american)Its been bothering me for a while now. Even with the fact that am an extremely handsome guy and am quite intelligent, i mean i would speak well about any topic you bring up. But i have never had a girl friend....no matter any clique i walk with, chances are i will be the finest but even with that girls keep running from me even though i usually get compliment(on my looks) from some.
My friends would usually tell me that many girls are crushing on me, i dont usually sense that though. But when i finally get to talk to them they usually seem uninterested. One once told me i have a bad boy's look. Please, guys what could be the problem? P.S today's own almost broke me.am really sad.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by YungMillionaire: 2:43am On May 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy You are madt but you have no one to tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy

39 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by mokaflex(m): 3:02am On May 03, 2019
There’s a you about you that you don’t know. Ask people close to you to tell me.
Example: you might be arrogant, stingy and you don’t even know it.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Martinez39(m): 3:14am On May 03, 2019
You probably don't have money and they don't see the great potential to acquire cash in the nearest future. Your face may bring them close but when they see these things in you, they disappear. Go hustle.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 3:16am On May 03, 2019
Most girls feel Fine boys are players
That's why undecided

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 4:18am On May 03, 2019
its mostly hard for fine guys to get ladies.. dnt knw why ds is happening

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by anochuko01(m): 5:51am On May 03, 2019
I'M SURE YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY.....

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:52am On May 03, 2019
I doubt it if you have a good job doing or you smoke and drink?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Memberclub(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2019
Pretty sure you probably dont have money. And also you might be too young or you have a baby face.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by partnerbizz4: 6:26am On May 03, 2019
Nwanne jee chuba ego

Go find the benjamins.

Franchasng

See your brother oo. cool

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2019
there's an adage dat says "ITS D POWER OF THE GUN THAT MADE THE HUNTER TO BE ABLE TO EAT BUSH MEAT THAT FLIES". bro go and make money and all dis your ranting will b a tin of d past. I was once in Ur situation now am balling big

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 03, 2019
henriettttta:
Most girls feel Fine boys are players That's why undecided
hmm most gals?ok wat do u think?say ur own and leave most gals alone

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by shortgun(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2019
aro1:
its mostly hard for fine guys to get ladies.. dnt knw why ds is happening
Oga shattap there.... Where did u get that from?
Me that is good looking wey girls carry t*to and fake love wan kill nko?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 03, 2019
alaye, double your hustle no time for umgbati umgbati... no be by fine face...cash is king in this business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 03, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 03, 2019
shortgun:

Oga shattap there.... Where did u get that from?
Me that is good looking wey girls carry t*to and fake love wan kill nko?
must u pass ur message rudely?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by shortgun(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2019
aro1:
must u pass ur message rudely?
My apologies sire...never intended to be rude just been playful.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 03, 2019
shortgun:

My apologies sire...never intended to be rude just been playful.
alryt boss,am happy wit ur reply,one love!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? by logan2(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2019
My sister and one bestie are my mirror , they are the one that tells me what's good or bad about me, so I suggest you ask people around you what they feel about you.... Have you learned any system of approaching women,if you haven't I suggest you do,yes there are systems of engaging women , and I use it daily,learned them by reading ....

You can join our WhatsApp tv for relationship tips and hook ups note: it's not a group chat

https:///2349038752952?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20Dechymmy%20TV%2C%20my%20name%20is%20____

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.