Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. (53824 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:

You are just another lunatic! embarassed

God has given us full dominion over all animals.

Go and die!!

Useless people placing animals above humans!!!

and the same God has given permission to blow up churches and kill christians.

You too Go and die!!

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:17am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

Why should we put them in our house? Why dont you put them in your house you id.iot. Do you even know the difference betweene a wild animal and a domestic animal?

And who even kills a cat in self defence? Since when did someone need to defend themselves against a house cat? Are you out of your mind. so i feel threatened by your ugly face should i just kill you?

The cat clearly didnt even attack this bastard op. he could have just shooed it outside. but he decided it to kill it and its clearly pregnant. just to satisfy his sadistic pleasure and get a chance to displace his foolishness on Nairaland front page for some short attention.

You are a heartless stupimd as for goat and chicken we eat it. is this cat going to be eaten? isnt this wasteful killing? goat and chicken are domesticated to be eaten.

wild animals are going extinct therefore we must not kill them

domestic cats are not eaten - thus the reason for not killing them.

domestic animals are bred to be eaten after a certain point in their lives. they cannot survive in the wild and they require human care. What we need to see here is proper care of these animals until slaughter.
These are basic thingsyou learn as a child. do you need to be taught these things.

will you have s.ex with you cousins/parents/siblings or clearly you know the difference between family and outsiders. You know the difference right?

How then can you compare goat and chicken with domestic cat?

Use your brain for once! Its free!

And here you are displaying your ignorance
God bless you

what baffles me is that tomorrow the op will be forming one useless Christian
forgetting that he just committed one grave sin against God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:18am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

and the same God has given permission to blow up churches and kill christians.

You too Go and die!!

Where and when did he do that Pagan oshi!
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:18am On May 03, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
God bless you

what baffles me is that tomorrow the op will be forming one useless Christian
forgetting that he just committed one grave sin against God

There is no sin in killing an animal! Don't mislead gullible NLers!!

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:18am On May 03, 2019
[s]
Andhominem:

You are just another lunatic! embarassed

God has given us full dominion over all animals.

Go and die!!

Useless people placing animals above humans!!!
[/s]
you're nothing but a bastard
go and read why God destroyed the world during Noah time
shameless useless heartless murderous bastards
that's why I don't even value Nigerian version of Christianity anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Ginaz(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

Why should we put them in our house? Why dont you put them in your house you id.iot. Do you even know the difference betweene a wild animal and a domestic animal?

And who even kills a cat in self defence? Since when did someone need to defend themselves against a house cat? Are you out of your mind. so i feel threatened by your ugly face should i just kill you?

The cat clearky didnt even attack this bastard op. he could have just shooed it outside. but he devided it to kill it and its clearly pregnant.

You are a heartless stupimd as for goat and chicken we eat it. is this cat going to be eaten? isnt this wasteful killing? goat and chicken are domesticated to be eaten.

wild animals are going extinct therefore we must not kill them

domestic cats are not eaten - thus the reason for not killing them.

domestic animals are bred to be eaten after a certain point in their lives. they cannot survive in the wild and they require human care. What we need to see here is proper care of these animals until slaughter.
These are basic thingsyou learn as a child. do you need to be taught these things.

will you have s.ex with you cousins/parents/siblings or clearly you know the difference between family and outsiders. You know the difference right?

How then can you compare goat and chicken with domestic cat?

Use your brain for once! Its free!

And here you are displaying your ignorance

You can write without using curse words. When you can, please you can mention me so we can talk sensibly ,because I am rather afraid you're too low of a class to speak sensibly to. And I rather not reply you with curse words for it would bring me low to your class. Bye and have a blessed day. My last and only response to you kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:

You are definitely a lunatic! If not, how can you value and prioritise animals above humans
My God via his Word in the Bible gives me full dominion over all animals. If your cat strays into my place, I will destroy it!!

who is patronizing a cat over humans. i am patronizing one animal over another. im patronizing an innocent pregnant victim against a sadistic creature who killed it for pleasure.

Yes and if a mad christian or bible thumper knocks on my door i will destroy it too just like boko haram desteoyed you in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Namdeenero(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:
Why are some lunatics attacking the OP

I would kill the cat myself. What effrontery! Isn't that trespassing

Yes, we've had cat pets. But I dont do strange animals especially cat!!

Infact, I am going to buy cutlass... angry

Stupid, holier than thou, self-righteous people everywhere!!! Must we behave like oyinbos
But where has behaving like Africans led you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2019
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, it deserved wat it got though ,wat nonsense... Anyway I love cats sha... This one was out of line
You don't love cats so quit with the bullshyt..how can an animal know what trespassing or crossing the line means? Not even all humans know it..you're probably another superstition riddled Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:20am On May 03, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
you're nothing but a bastard
go and read why God destroyed the world during Noah time
shameless useless heartless murderous bastards
that's why I don't even value Nigerian version of Christianity anymore

You are just another lunatic! angry

God didnt destroy the world because animals.

Olodo!! Liar!!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:21am On May 03, 2019
[s]
Andhominem:

There is no sin in killing an animal! Don't mislead gullible NLers!!
[/s]
shutup your dirty mouth there
go and read your Bible

that's why i don't and will never value any useless Nigerian Christians because they're worse than terrorists

you should try that nonsense in developed countries and get your ass jailed
that's why they value every life including human
that's why we don't value life here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:21am On May 03, 2019
Namdeenero:
But where has behaving like Africans led you?

I am on the right path - the path to heaven... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2019
Ginaz:

You can write without using curse words. When you can, please you can mention me so we can talk sensibly ,because I am rather afraid you're too low of a class to speak sensibly to. And I rather not reply you with curse words for it would bring me low to your class. Bye and have a blessed day. My last and only response to you kiss

dont reply to me anymore. you foolish people have no idea what damage your stu.oid words do to our Nigerian youth by misleading them and normalising wrong and barbaric acts. Trash like you need to be banned from posting on public forums. I just pray you get some common sense and learn to respect all life forms be it human or animal. They are not here to serve. They are here because God created the ecosystem and to serve mother nature's purpose. You wont understand these things because you are brainwashed. Good Day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2019
Ginaz:

dont reply to me anymore. you foolish people have no idea what damage your stu.pid words do to our Nigerian youth by misleading them and normalising wrong and barbaric acts. Trash like you need to be banned from posting on public forums. I just pray you get some common sense and learn to respect all life forms be it human or animal. They are not here to serve you. They are here because God created the ecosystem and to serve mother nature's purpose. They have lives , they have their own purpose. You wont understand these things because you are brainwashed. Good Day.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Kylekent59: 9:21am On May 03, 2019
Innocent cat dead.
You shouldn't have killed the cat. Cats are wonderful pets, don't you watch Hollywood movies and see how cats are cherished.

Forget Nollywood and their movie, Cats are good animals.

Did you know that Cats eat rodents?

Did you know that cats keep snakes away from your surrounding?

Please next time don't kill cats again. If they exasperates you, then open your door and allow them go or you can still block your roof so that they won't find a way to enter.

In Nigeria, people have no love for pets, pets are good creatures. They understand man, live with man and even protect man.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:22am On May 03, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
shutup your dirty mouth there
go and read your Bible

that's why i don't and will never value any useless Nigerian Christians because they're worse than terrorists

you should try that nonsense in developed countries and get your ass jailed
that's why they value every life including human
that's why we don't value life here

Shut up! We Nigerians Christians don't value you too.
Go and stay abroad or remain there and never come back. We don't need you!

5 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Hoodbilonia: 9:22am On May 03, 2019
Why kill the cat
Why not trap it and cage it
Cats sre not that violent
And it knew it was going to die daz y it spat
Watch my wild cat from hell
Animals are caring abeg esp dogs and cats
Why kill the innocent cat
Even the small rat tormenting me and scattering my weed at nite wen it dont find food.ive decided to be feedin it wit leftover bread.sotay d rat dey drive from east to west for house.
Well i cant kill a cat
Rather id get a big ass rat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Bossjakande: 9:22am On May 03, 2019
ennon92:
There was this cat in my ceiling that usually disturbed me while sleeping @night. I didn't even have the plan to kill it but it trespassed it's boundary, could u imagine this cat was running helter skelter and crying in ths ceiling until it had it way into my room by destroying the pvc then moved into my living room; as such, i had no choice than to do justice to it. It really gave me a run for my money b4 i could kill it, it was spitting forcefully. What a creature!
guy u tried oh am scared of cat. once I came out 3am to do something as I see cat use speed run inside.I cdnt sleep till 6. was praying thru out. are u afraid of cat queensekxy cococandy sinaj dangotesmummy

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Kinikini: 9:23am On May 03, 2019
You have killed someone's mama oh. Wait for your arrest for murder.

ennon92:
There was this cat in my ceiling that usually disturbed me while sleeping @night. I didn't even have the plan to kill it but it trespassed it's boundary, could u imagine this cat was running helter skelter and crying in ths ceiling until it had it way into my room by destroying the pvc then moved into my living room; as such, i had no choice than to do justice to it. It really gave me a run for my money b4 i could kill it, it was spitting forcefully. What a creature!
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:23am On May 03, 2019
[s]
Andhominem:

You are just another lunatic! angry

God didnt destroy the world because animals.

Olodo!! Liar!!!
[/s]
bastard criminal ediot go and read up the destruction of the world and why and tell me if that's not one of the reasons
you shameless bastard Christians selecting the version that suits you
you're nothing but a murderous criminal
the op is lucky because had it been mine
I'll send assassin after you to cripple your useless legs forever
shameless bastards forming Christians
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:

Who are you to tell him to go abroad. You christians need to go back to where you came from.

Nigeria is the land of Traditionalists. you fellows came later and you are destroying our ecosystem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

who is patronizing a cat over humans. i am patronizing one animal over another. im patronizing an innocent pregnant victim against a sadistic creature who killed it for pleasure.

Yes and if a mad christian or bible thumper knocks on my door i will destroy it too just like boko haram desteoyed you in the north.

Of course you are!

Did the OP go out on the street to hurt a stray cat I mean, it came into his abode. A spineless single lady may have died of heart attack out of fear!!

How you treat strangers visiting you is your cup of tea!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
[s]
Andhominem:

[/s]
trash
that's why you guys commit many abomination with religion
Christianity kill you there
there's nothing Christian about Nigerian Christians
bunch of hopeless criminals
useless nonentity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by dangotesmummy: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
guy u tried oh am scared of cat. once I came out 3am to do something as I see cat use speed run inside.I cdnt sleep till 6. are u afraid of cat queensekxy cococandy sinaj dangotesmummy
this illiterate can get me of its little head
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:

Where and when did he do that Pagan oshi!

Maybe you should read the quran. dont you both worship the same destructive dekons?

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nobody: 9:26am On May 03, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
gosh if you see how pained i am now
cats a harmless creature probably lost his balance while up in the pvc and the weight tore it
can't imagine the pain the cry pleading for his life while this vagabond illiterate snuffed out the life off him

my cat looks exactly like this and huge too i remembered he once did something similar to my neighbor celling and landed in the same condition
he cried and my neighbor alerted me i came and carried him away
i paid for the the celling even when he refused i insisted and even dashed my neighbour some cash for understanding of such situation.

trust me if it this happens to be my cat eee I'll make sure I deal heavily with the op useless life
I'll torment him intimidate him till i get satisfied with the revenge
shameless illiterate like him
Absolutely! This kind of behaviours is fuelled by the need to hurt, Blame or harm someone for his frustrations It just happens to be that helpless cat. Now that he is gloating over it and feeling satisfied He will probarbly kill more Cats as it Appears he is happy he killed the cat. and that's how most murderers started. The fact that they feel powerful over a helpless beign.
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:26am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

Who are you to tell him to go abroad. You christians need to go back to where you came from.

Nigeria is the land of Traditionalists. you fellows came later and you are destroying our ecosystem.

Where was Nigeria when God gave us dominion over animals Where was Nigeria when Jesus came to die for us
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by sharpwriter(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2019
ennon92:
Very thick rod, despite wedging the rod on the body, it didnt die @once. There's this saying that cat has nine lives.

How did you prevent its spit from touching you? Was it a straight spit aiming for your face or just spitting to scare you away? ... I have heard about cat's spits since childhood days.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:27am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

[s]Maybe you should read the quran. dont you both worship the same destructive dekons?[/s]

Jargons!

The Bible is supreme!!

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Bossjakande: 9:28am On May 03, 2019
dangotesmummy:
this illiterate can get me of its little head
we are friends before u always sweet to me.no probz if u hate me now.but must u always insult me and use bad words.if I change mY eye for u u wont find it funny.
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:28am On May 03, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely! This kind of behaviours is fuelled by the need to hurt or harm someone for his frustrations It just happens to be that helpless cat. Now that he is gloating over it and feeling satisfied He will probarbly kill more Cats as it Appears he is happy he killed the cat. and that's how most murderers started. The fact that they feel powerful over a helpless beign.
honestly bro
they don't know it

anyone that can kill a cat or dog without blinking won't hesitate to chop off his fellow human head
it's also an adage
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by kratosonofzeus: 9:29am On May 03, 2019
My brother, the only advice I'll give you is to move closer to your God because u didn't just killed a cat, u killed a pregnant cat, never stop praying

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.