Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nairaland Has been off/on Because of... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland Has been off/on Because of... (520 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Has been off/on Because of... by ddjay: 11:57pm On May 02, 2019
Xiaomi gang, its like we are driving too much traffic on nairaland server, the forum has not been responding properly since morning, even comments has been showing error. Should we stop? NO.
You see ehn my people, like i told one lady doing shakara with one infinish s4, we just have to unite to fix the problems in the Mobile phone industry in Nigeria, some craps we have been using for some time have eighter been making 4g signal to misbehave or we find it difficult to access our good old nairaland, we now go and blame gsm service providers not knowing that the phones we have been using are also contributing immensely to the problem. Guys we all need to seriously unite and send all these craps called tecno and infinix out of Nigeria so that we can have quality 4g service here. Its really embarrassing, honestly speaking

Re: Nairaland Has been off/on Because of... by credon: 11:08am On May 03, 2019
That means the problem has as usual tecno and infinix abi, on another level bdat
Re: Nairaland Has been off/on Because of... by credon: 11:08am On May 03, 2019
I choose Huawei, their phones are sleek and fine
Re: Nairaland Has been off/on Because of... by ddjay: 11:10am On May 03, 2019
credon:
I choose Huawei, their phones are sleek and fine
Any how you see am, we are cleaning up the rubbish in the environment and paving way for the best to settle

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Engineers For Phone Repairs / Where Can I Fix A Nokia Lumia? / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.