Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) (35217 Views)

Policeman Shoots A 19-Year-Old Barber Dead In Abuja / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by naturefellow(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
These bloggers can be annoying

Pellet hit somebody for head you call am bullet

If it's a bullet, she won't survive it.
thought she was dead already, only to open thread and see her alive. Na normal Bullet be that?
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 03, 2019
ainas247:
i dont know if IG dont see these things
IGP, like others in power, is only concerned about his position and his pocket.
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by olumalcolm(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2019
bullet abi pellet Nigerian policemen carry AK47, so u mean ak47 bullet hit dis woman for head. eni suuru nw angry

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by crackhouse(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2019
Woman wetin you do?
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 03, 2019
Nigerian policemen are cursed people.
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by FirstCounsel(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2019
grin cheesy
Giftedhand92:
That dog must be serving a living God
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by dheaven: 1:23pm On May 03, 2019
I dont even know who to blame in this one whether is the police, dog or the owner of the dogs.
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by FirstCounsel(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2019
grin cheesy
Giftedhand92:
That dog must be serving a living God
grin
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Amanew(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2019
The Police Officer must be an Afonja!

Even Satan is from Afonja,if you doubt it here is his name! (Satande Lucifemi ) Don't come here and insult your keyboard!!!
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Fantazy(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2019
bullet wey they take shoot person for head and the person no finally die that one na bullet
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by luluosas(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2019
He meant to kill the lady. If not, why did he run away?
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Segsam19: 2:35pm On May 03, 2019
rockstar27:
IF I MAY ASK, I THINK THE DOG GET BULLETS JAZZ

Lolz
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Ifeanyi147(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2019
LowerPriceData0:
Village people at work. ...

So Sad ..

FOR CHEAPEST DATA PLAN MTN, AIRTEL, & 9MOBILE. CLICK HERE

Everything no b village people biko
The police Is just foolish
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
what kinda voodoo charms is the Dog using? i want some of it. grin grin grin grin

So from shooting humans to shooting Dogs? Nigerians police real are the dumbest. I think the Dog should Go and give thanks giving and pay thithes to crooked pastors.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 03, 2019
This country is finished. It was when Buhari came that Police started shooting at innocent people with great pleasure.
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Macon1212: 3:49pm On May 03, 2019
Sharp shooter cop
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Airtimex(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2019
Which kind forehead be that? shocked
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:26pm On May 03, 2019
Stupid drunk fools called Nigeria police. Did anyone expect that police to fire accurately?
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Klassiq54(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2019
why does this sound funny to me? naija police sha
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Zombicmodz: 6:24pm On May 03, 2019
But this story...that wound on her head looks like an entry wound..if so, where is the exit wound ?

And if there's no exit wound, where in her head is the bullet ?

What calibre of bullet ?
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2019
Police can't handle weapons at all.all what they want is bullet.
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
These bloggers can be annoying

Pellet hit somebody for head you call am bullet

If it's a bullet, she won't survive it.

Pellet? Naija police dey carry double barrel!?
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by IamSoProlific: 10:39pm On May 03, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
shocked

Many years back, i shot an elephant while trying to aim at a mosquito

Nah, I think it should be, you shot a mosquito while trying to shoot an elephant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by cactusland(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2019
Obagoblog:
Trying to kill a mere dog with gun?

That policeman doubles as armed robber... They are the set people that hate seeing dogs...
He wey shot her should've set the knife upon the dog
Re: Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) by skinny419(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2020
DOG MEAT GONE WRONG

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? / Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.