Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo (31405 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Family Photo / Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by FlirtyGist: 6:46am On May 03, 2019
GistMore.com

Popular Warri billionaire, chief Ayiri Emami shares cute picture with his wife and kids.

See more; http://gistmore.com/warri-billionaire-ayiri-shares-cute-family-photo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by FlirtyGist: 6:46am On May 03, 2019

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by radiolover(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2019
Needed assistance gotten. God bless you all most especially the helper.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by StupidInyamiri: 6:52am On May 03, 2019
All I’m saying is if you plug in your phone and it’s already at 100%, it should go to like 105% or something.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by Chinashopping84: 6:53am On May 03, 2019
nice one
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by daddytime(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2019
Beautiful family...

I wonder how his mates who were at one time always teasing and cussing him out as an olodo will feel seeing what this olodo has become today...

Who Nigerian paper certificate and school epp...

7 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by itspzpics(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2019
Bliionai
daddytime:
Beautiful family...

I wonder how his mates who were at one time always teasing and cussing him out as an olodo will feel seeing what this olodo has become today...

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by Nobody: 7:52am On May 03, 2019
Na family be this, not like tonto lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2019
SugarMuffin:
...Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by vickyjessica(f): 9:12am On May 03, 2019
Beautiful family
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On May 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
All I’m saying is if you plug in your phone and it’s already at 100%, it should go to like 105% or something.

Your name says it ALL!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by JerryLegend(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2019
Ayiri Money �
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by Alamu1111: 9:17am On May 03, 2019
Baba olowo

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2019
Beautiful family...

So mi sing....
Able God....Able God!
Shower ur blessings....
I want more money!
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by rovher: 9:20am On May 03, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Sugar muffins...nice...
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by Nobody: 9:22am On May 03, 2019
b
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by ShinqRambq: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
Militants claiming they were fighting for their village while fighting for their pocket like that snake Asari "Tokunbo"

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by anambraamaka: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
Leg dey pain the wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by wonlasewonimi: 9:26am On May 03, 2019
Ayiri... What a name!

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by Nobody: 9:29am On May 03, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Militants claiming they were fighting for their village while fighting for their pocket like that snake Asari "Tokunbo"
Him and Thomas have amassed so Mich dirty wealth through their tricks bro.

6 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by otokx(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2019
All this millionaires should build highways in their various cities and repair the roads in their villages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by VivaLaFrans: 9:31am On May 03, 2019
Oh. So there are billionaires from Delta state.... But why aren't their names as popular as Dangote...
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by mysticwarrior(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
Oh. So there are billionaires from Delta state.... But why aren't their names as popular as Dangote...
just listen to how stupid you sound, must every billionaire's name be heard like Dankote?

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by sweetgala(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2019
daddytime:
Beautiful family...

Paper certificate is part of what has made you able to come on the internet today. People who gained knowledge and them used it to create intellectual property and develop technology.

The problem with Nigerians today especially the young ones of the lack of dignity in labour and a moderate life.? Jay happened to the middle class is as a consequence not greed.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by JimohMomoh: 9:50am On May 03, 2019
ShinqRambq:

This guy milked the Commonwealth of the good people of Itsekiri ethnic nationality in deltastate claiming he is fighting for freedom. They are wiser now sha but it's seems too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by Revolva(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2019
mysticwarrior:
just listen to how stupid you sound, must every billionaire's name be heard like Dankote?

They ain't really that billionaire oo all na wash jare

They are fantastic rich but de can't even stand dangote wealth

Wetin ayiri de do
Is any of his business listed in d stock exchange

Abeg any self acclaimed billionaire that his business is not accounted for and does not contribute to national development or listed on the stock exchange is not counted as a billionaire all na money miss road dem be ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by Foxykevo(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2019
radiolover:
Wow!

N APPEAL!!!Good evening all. Please first of all, take me as your brother and you will see the need to help me. They say a closed mouth is a close destiny. I'm a final year student Unical currently in a very tight situation due to my inability to pay for my final year school fees. Through His grace, I have been able to push myself to this level, therefore, those VILLAGE PEOPLE must not succeed now. Things are piled up for me and all need financial attention...one of the reasons I'm unable to complete my fees. Please I need good spirited Nigerians to help me out. My session's fee is N38,000 and I have only N12,000 seeking N26,000 to balance the amount. Exams starts 16th of this month and definitely I won't be allowed to even go near exam hall if I do not pay my fees. Like I said, reaching this level is all by my effort which I give thanks to God, thus, I must cross the river in spite of challenges.2k each from 12 spirited Nigerians and I'm a graduate coming out to contribute my quota to the development of our society. Please do this for me and God will bless each and every one of you richly. Note: You can decide to get proofs regarding this before any transfer. I'm 100% ready to furnish you with all the necessary documents. And for those who may want to term me 'fraud' I understand so many fraudulent activities go on on the Internet now but why not you wait till I fail to prove myself beyond every reasonable doubt before you conclude I'm a fraudster? Please show some mercy. Nobody derives pleasure in begging. Again, please help me and God will richly reward each and everyone of you. Account number is 3-3-5-1-0-9-7-2-7-4. Ecobank..Thanks and God bless.

At least put a phone num n name
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by JeffSiberstein: 9:59am On May 03, 2019
PDP
_. !
SHARE THE MONEY
!
BASHOLOYE
!
OLOGBOSERE

ODIDIGBOIGBO is the BOSS.

Not forgetting the legend goes home tomorrow.

SCARFACE
!
NGOZI
!
LEGEND

Once upon a time in WARRI

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by JejeNaija(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2019
Okay.

This is an opportunity for you to own a property in Abuja. Extraordinary smart investors don't just sit and watch opportunities pass by, they grab the opportunity immediately they see it.

Join the league of extraordinary smart investors today by taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

For enquiries and inspection kindly use the email in my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.