Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo (31410 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Family Photo / Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by airsaylongcon: 10:16am On May 03, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
PDP
_. !
SHARE THE MONEY
!
BASHOLOYE
!
OLOGBOSERE

ODIDIGBOIGBO is the BOSS.

Not forgetting the legend goes home tomorrow.

SCARFACE
!
NGOZI
!
LEGEND

Once upon a time in WARRI

Might be your "Legend" . But he can never be a Legend. Legends impact the society positively not this thug that was killed like a chicken. Legends die honourably

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by desthan(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2019
Same way Evans use to pose with his family....

Only time will tell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by Nobody: 10:30am On May 03, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Militants claiming they were fighting for their village while fighting for their pocket like that snake Asari "Tokunbo"
Ayiri is better than asari, ayiri use his militant money to invest at home asari carry him own go Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by owila4luv(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2019
Chai! See Oyibo the play Piano for them
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by Femi316: 11:02am On May 03, 2019
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

Popular Warri billionaire, chief Ayiri Emami shares cute picture with his wife and kids.

See more; http://gistmore.com/warri-billionaire-ayiri-shares-cute-family-photo

The okulagba n family
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by godswilld10(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2019
otokx:
All this millionaires should build highways in their various cities and repair the roads in their villages.
brotherly tell dem o, just look at ajiri road
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by radiolover(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2019
Needed assistance received.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by radiolover(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2019
Foxykevo:

At least put a phone num n name

Sent you a mail. Please check and reply.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by radiolover(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2019
Foxykevo:

At least put a phone num n name
I sent you mail Sir. Please check. Thank you.
Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by lonelygem(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
Ayiri... What a name!

Let me clear you bro, Ayiri is not just a common citizen like u and I anymore...
He belongs to the association of licensed oil importers and marketers across Nigeria. There are many quiet money magas on this list.. In the likes of Pinacle, AYM Shafa, Sinord, Matrix among others. AYIRI owns A&E depot on Odi-Itsekiri road of Ifie in Warri Delta state and he's the sole owner of all A&E filling stations across the country. These guys decide the faith of common Nigerians like u and I when it comes to oil importation and regulation in conjunction with federal government decisions.

Re: Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo by wonlasewonimi: 11:20am On May 08, 2019
lonelygem:

Let me clear you bro, Ayiri is not just a common citizen like u and I anymore...
He belongs to the association of licensed oil importers and marketers across Nigeria. There are many quiet money magas on this list.. In the likes of Pinacle, AYM Shafa, Sinord, Matrix among others. AYIRI owns A&E depot on Odi-Itsekiri road of Ifie in Warri Delta state and he's the sole owner of all A&E filling stations across the country. These guys decide the faith of common Nigerians like u and I when it comes to oil importation and regulation in conjunction with federal government decisions.

Guy speak for yourself... I don't give a flying feck about any ayiri. He doesn't decide my fate. You guys can keep worshipping these moneybags

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise / UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month / How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.