Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her (31362 Views)

Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing / 2face, Rudeboy, Ebuka Obi, Funny Bone Shutdown Awka (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Beat Up Annie Idibia, Toyin Abraham And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by mozona(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2019
see threaten.

well waiting for show down
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Temple1288(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2019
Tonto Dikeh Mosquehill is insane!!!
Men make too many mistakes. Mosquehill should've just 'jumped & bypassed' this time bomb of a girl.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Christafarian(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2019
grin
Legally speaking, the Nigerian Police have no business in the matter. Funny Bone would be doing no criminal wrong during the event. At best, she could sue for defamation which is purely a civil matter and not criminal.

You see why the Nigerian Police are the most
used...
...misused
...and abused public body in Africa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Ikem11(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2019
That u must pay her for advertising her even to the point of tagging her on your show. Bros na jail straight
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by AdemolaA2: 7:37am On May 03, 2019
Beware of Bitter women ... God saved my arse from one about a year ago !!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2019
Dog-safe-Us

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Godjone(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2019
THIS GIRL HAS COMPLETELY GONE MAD
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by castrokins(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2019
People Should Let This Lady Be. How's That Very Difficult?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Nobody: 7:38am On May 03, 2019
ricon:
Melo la ra Tonto dike gan that she wants to deal with everybody?

She pass that same size? Abi na her connect plenty like that? grin

This girl dey brag aswear, I'm looking out for the outcome of Funke VS Tonto taekwondo challenge, maybe that will silence everything.
forget movies funke soft she no dey find beef
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by know: 7:39am On May 03, 2019
I pray she finds total healing.. But shes going about the wrong way.. Her son will grow up believing his mum was the troublesome one with the way she fighting everyone.. He will even believe his dad could not cope with his mum aggressive nature, hence the separation. She should go for counseling and see a therapist.. She will be fine

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Ikem11(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2019
texazzpete:
He doesn't have to pay her anything. Arrest him for what ?

Its called infringement of right in court. He have to pay her. Had it been he mentioned just the name it would have been a different case but he also tagged her on the flyer showing it to be personal.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:39am On May 03, 2019
Those who throw stones should not live in glass houses. People warned her that she and son will be on the receiving end but weed no make am see road. It is boy I pity most, he might grow up depressed when people start throwing all his mother's madness at his face
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by somehow: 7:41am On May 03, 2019
Tonto actually needs help

It's no longer funny

We all need help!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by JeffSiberstein: 7:41am On May 03, 2019
With all this drama. Any man go gree marry Tonto again. Make una non vex, I forget say her paddy bobrisky get dick.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by ricon: 7:43am On May 03, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
forget movies funke soft she no dey find beef
Obviously, I rarely see her exchange tantrums.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Octopusssy(f): 7:45am On May 03, 2019
Trash.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Mruwa1(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2019
Dis woman need to visit hospital na joke na joke na emotional brk down b dis when dey lead to madness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by BravoDe: 7:49am On May 03, 2019
Buchi....enene tinene ne ne neo..enene tinene
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Nobody: 7:51am On May 03, 2019
Shugavee:
Ofcourse he has to pay her,, u put her on ur flyer n u think it’s just gonna slide,,
which flyer?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by RockHard: 7:53am On May 03, 2019
TB Joshau should contact Tonto for deliverance. Specially packaged one at that, because her problem may be spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by wink2015(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2019
chinambusay:
Tonto Dikeh has threatened Funny Bone with prison, as he promised to make jokes of her at his event on June 9th. Funny Bone who fired back at Tonto Dikeh after she slammed him for telling to let go of her marital issue after which has been dragged for 2 years, wrote 'Dear Tonto @tontolet come June 9th I go talk o! Cheii!!!!'

However reacting to this, Tonto Dikeh threatened Funny Bone with prison time if he goes ahead with his promise of making jokes about her. The actress wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/03/tonto-dikeh-threatens-funny-bone-with-prison-as-he-promises-to-make-jokes-of-her/

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THELF !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Tartie(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2019
I swear down, really feeling @tontodike lady. babe be dropin it lyk its hot. na real one man mopol she b..Tuale Mama d mama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Alejocs: 8:01am On May 03, 2019
angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Shugavee(f): 8:04am On May 03, 2019
owila4luv:
go ahead funny bone! she should be happy that a guy like you wants to talk about her and make her famous
whos making who famous here? Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Shugavee(f): 8:05am On May 03, 2019
Tartie:
I swear down, really feeling @tontodike lady. babe be dropin it lyk its hot. na real one man mopol she b..Tuale Mama d mama
i respect her big time, it’s not easy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by madridsta007(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tonto Dike is suffering from acute depression. Let's help her before it is too late

This is what I thought.
She needs help and fast.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by flourishing247: 8:08am On May 03, 2019
Oluromantic:
Were dun wo niiran but ko shey fe ni iyawo...

That's exactly what I said about cee-c of bbnaija back then, bitter women are drama to watch but not to live with. She's building her life on responses of fans and feeling herself..she may hit the rock soon.

If a feminist like Linda ikeji could pull out from entertaining fans with feminist lifestyle and build a lovely home, then tonto is a failure.

Errrrrrrrrr excuse me! Which home did Linda build? She's not a good example to young girls please. Except you are talking about the business side of her. Morally ? Nah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her by Oovi5(f): 8:08am On May 03, 2019
Oluromantic:
Were dun wo niiran but ko shey fe ni iyawo...

That's exactly what I said about cee-c of bbnaija back then, bitter women are drama to watch but not to live with. She's building her life on responses of fans and feeling herself..she may hit the rock soon.

If a feminist like Linda ikeji could pull out from entertaining fans with feminist lifestyle and build a lovely home, then tonto is a failure.

which lovely home Linda build?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) / Photos From Teju Babyface's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.