Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) (34848 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Cooperate Thief Who Stole Jewelry Worth N1.6m At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja Caught / Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by respect2ukp: 8:01am On May 03, 2019
So this is how he grew his belly size. So ashamed cry

Meanwhile, check my signature for exciting gift
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by xpool(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:
If I was president I'd legalize minor stealings aka petty stealings or better still stealing that doesn't involve killing. The country is too hard. Man must chop.
Shey you be lady? They should also legalize one round raping without bodily harm, by only one man.
Receive mumu sense
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by RebirthPhoenix(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2019
All this pot belly pipo sef
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by mmsen: 8:06am On May 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:
If I was president I'd legalize minor stealings aka petty stealings or better still stealing that doesn't involve killing. The country is too hard. Man must chop.

If I was president I would deport you to the Atlantic Ocean.

Alongside anybody who thinks like you.
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by Secjohnkerry: 8:09am On May 03, 2019
Gossipninja:
A CCTV footage has emerged showing how a decently dressed potbellied man stole a handbag from the Benue Hall of Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

According to reports, the handbag belongs to the P.A to the Director General of the bureau, Dr. Joe Abah.

In the video making rounds online, the man with his pot belly, sinisterly stole the bag even as he's dressed on corporate.

Dr. Joe Abah who shared the video on his official handle, wrote;

"This guy stole my P.A.’s handbag from the Benue Hall of Transcorp Hilton Abuja this morning. Any information leading to his arrest will be greatly appreciated and rewarded. "

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/pot-bellied-man-caught-on-camera-stealing-at-transcorp-hilton-hotel-abuja-pix/

Don't be surprised he's a staff of the hotel cuz most of Hilton workers have pot belly
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by Alexrayz(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2019
Gossipninja:
A CCTV footage has emerged showing how a decently dressed potbellied man stole a handbag from the Benue Hall of Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

According to reports, the handbag belongs to the P.A to the Director General of the bureau, Dr. Joe Abah.

In the video making rounds online, the man with his pot belly, sinisterly stole the bag even as he's dressed on corporate.

Dr. Joe Abah who shared the video on his official handle, wrote;

"This guy stole my P.A.’s handbag from the Benue Hall of Transcorp Hilton Abuja this morning. Any information leading to his arrest will be greatly appreciated and rewarded. "

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/pot-bellied-man-caught-on-camera-stealing-at-transcorp-hilton-hotel-abuja-pix/

Still wonder the need to spend so much on CCTV and yet can't fully get a clear sharp picture of the culprit like seriously they expect the public to find this one with this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by IjebuWarrior: 8:19am On May 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
See the short and ugly man, I wish there was a better footage so we can shame the criminal, death to thieves.

Start from all 9ja Politicians... angry
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2019
This guy just disgraced his whole family undecided
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by Akam2019: 8:50am On May 03, 2019
The don't have cctv in national assembly? na question i dey ask o
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by mechanics(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2019
And he was not caught, why then was the CCTV installed?
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 03, 2019
And he doesn't even have dreadlocks or tattoos.
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) by Ignyte(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2019
lonelydora:
Women should learn to safeguard their handbags in public places

The owner of the handbag is not a careless person. She is probably the most careful person with her things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River / Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos / Micheno Multipurpose Cooperative Society, MMCS Defrauds Calabar Customers N27bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.