Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada (2090 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by Gistok2: 7:52am On May 03, 2019
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last election, former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the appointment of Mr. Kaycee Madu, a Nigerian who was first elected as a Member of Parliament in Alberta, Canada, as Minister for Municipal Affairs for the North American country.

In a statement Atiku posted on his Facebook page, the Ex-VP disclosed that seeing Nigerians prosper in Nigeria, and around the world, has always been the cornerstone of his vision, ‘the Atiku Plan.’ He added that that upward mobility and local and international successes, of the type displayed by Mr. Madu, go a long way in changing the global narrative of Nigeria, which, in recent years, has suffered some challenges.

“Even more importantly, we must highlight the role education played in preparing Mr. Madu for the spotlight. As I have said previously, education is the single investment that yields the most significant dividend. I should know, I have put my money where my mouth is.

“The more Nigeria invests in education, the more our people will become beacons of light, both locally and internationally. “Today I celebrate Mr. Madu’s achievements. I am proud of you and will do all within my power to ensure that many Ahmadis, , and Emekas, follow in your footsteps,” Atiku said.

read more: https://gistok.ng/atiku-responds-to-the-naming-of-a-nigerian-politician-as-minister-in-canada/

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by kenodrill: 7:53am On May 03, 2019
Good development

1 Like

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by jlinkd78(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2019
Great poser. Even d FG is unaware of such heroic feat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by Nobody: 7:57am On May 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by buharitill2023: 7:59am On May 03, 2019
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by ABCthings: 8:04am On May 03, 2019
Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by ozo13(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2019
Hehehe.atiku no want sha give up grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by helinues: 8:14am On May 03, 2019
Atiku also wan press his own button.. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by ShinqRambq: 10:13am On May 03, 2019
MADU while right now someone is busy searching for skull,name:Osewa,Surname:Seun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by Nobody: 10:17am On May 03, 2019
Igbo amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by Oshidaguy: 10:38am On May 03, 2019
One never knows the value of what they have until they looses it. IGBO AMAKA.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2019
Ahmadus and Emekas grin no Adekunles angry cry
Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by Masterclass32: 1:01pm On May 03, 2019
I think he meant "Amadis" .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by MetaPhysical: 1:50pm On May 03, 2019
Atiku left those succeeding in Nigeria to go congratulate a Canadian citizen that got promoted in his country abroad.

Misplacement of priority!
Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Atiku left those succeeding in Nigeria to go congratulate a Canadian citizen that got promoted in his country abroad.

Misplacement of priority!
grin grin
Those succeeding in nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by orisa37: 3:36pm On May 03, 2019
Good.
Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by chriskosherbal(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2019
Nice one
Re: Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada by EngrKem: 5:04pm On May 03, 2019
What the government can't do! What a bigoted government! We have never had it this bad before

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-at-home: Police Roll Out Armoured Vehicle In Enugu / See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC / War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.