Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

3 Reasons Couples Should Get Intimate In A Hotel Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Couples Should Get Intimate In A Hotel Room (493 Views)

Shocking Viral Video:look How Prison Warder Kisses And Touch Intimate In A Cell. / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Couples Should Get Intimate In A Hotel Room by Omalee(f): 8:15am On May 03, 2019
For couples who are looking to spice up their sex life or those whose sex life are on the decline,getting adventurous is a tool to reigniting the fire and awakening the spark,"making out" is one sure bet that has been tested and trusted.

There are many things that can cause a couple's sex life to ebb,things like everyday stress,household schedules,work engagement are bound to take a toll on sex,other times it could be personal reasons like one of the couple falling out of"attraction" with the other individual, it could be over familiarity because there's not many exploration or the couple are having a routine sex life,with all the things that can preclude intimate moments in a couple's life, let us discuss the most overlooked method that could easily re-inkindle the hunger in a couple and see them craving for their partner's company rather than seeking for a side attraction.

Have You Ever Had Sex In A Hotel With Your Partner?

Have you ever wondered why people who visits hotels find sex very exciting? the taste is not in the person but the magic in making out, research has shown that sex is better in hotels, its not just about the fresh beautiful linen,having sex outside your room is exciting and going all out to somewhere outside your home makes it better.

The process itself is thrilling, look at this scenario-You send a text to your partner at work telling him or her to get ready for an all weekend outing,you help them pick the most sexy lingerie or pants,both of you chuckle as you pack and unpack your brief, you imagine in your subconscious what's going to happen, sure things will go down when the two bodies touches and it will definitely feel different.

What Happens When A Couple Make Out In The Hotel?.

1,During this encounter partners tend to have a rush of Dopamine,Dopamine is the chemistry which mediates pleasure in the brain.
the rush seems to increase when the body gets involved in new exciting things

2,Having sex in a hotel room means you're taking a break from the routine, it means less stress and gets the brain on the alert,it becomes expectant and this adds to the pleasure because the nerves are raging and the veins throbbing.

3,Hotel rooms guarantee privacy,there are couples who have sex watching their back, it makes inter course uncomfortable, in hotel room couples don't need to wait till midnight so they'd be left all alone,they have just each one of them,that makes sex more relaxing and enjoyable because the know nobody is coming to interrupt them.

You can try it this weekend and let me know if it felt better.

Phina told me a story of how a one night hotel sex saved her marriage.
Read it here https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/05/one-night-out-at-hotel-with-my-hubby.html?m=1
Re: 3 Reasons Couples Should Get Intimate In A Hotel Room by CalabarPikin: 8:32am On May 03, 2019
Hmm

Just pray what happened in my area few weeks ago don't happen to u as u for a try sha...

Police fit get mind enter hotel, search d rooms, make sure say dem arrest all those making out...

My country..... My Nigeria...
Re: 3 Reasons Couples Should Get Intimate In A Hotel Room by Omalee(f): 8:50am On May 03, 2019
CalabarPikin:
Hmm

Just pray what happened in my area few weeks ago don't happen to u as u for a try sha...

Police fit get mind enter hotel, search d rooms, make sure say dem arrest all those making out...

My country..... My Nigeria...

Arrest people who did nothing? that's illegal.
Hotels should be operating with license. Searches should be done with warrant and the hotel management should be properly notified.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Plans With Police Officers To Come And Burst His House(Pics) / 6 Common Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria, And Their Symptoms / MUST READ: What Seun Told Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.