Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish (6478 Views)

: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers / Promote Your Products And Services, And Earn Money / Regulations For Setting Up Escrow Services And E Payment Platform In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by janga02(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2019
Transaction i did with them . They disappear with my $100.

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 4:02pm On May 04, 2019
That is how they disappeared with my $2,000
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Jewingle(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2019
This people are cheap criminals defrauding unsuspecting victims in the name of bitcoin mining.

2 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by olawaleharoun7: 4:07pm On May 04, 2019
Here is an upload, they're real rogues and must be nabbed.

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by olawaleharoun7: 4:10pm On May 04, 2019
Pls help nail them to refund our hard earned money. They're really dangerous to this society and must be nabbed

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by segemaconfirm: 4:49pm On May 04, 2019
This whole shit happened few day after I have decided to invest my last $400. Please, this guy s must not go unpunished people have just been ripped off their yard earned money. We are talking if hundred of millions of naira, if not billion self.
Pleaae, We need help
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Bignuell(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2019
Here is the money i paid

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by omoguess: 5:45pm On May 04, 2019
lizzychom:
This must be sir kings chatting with u.we have so many evidence against them they can't escape

Chanting online will not make them not to escape. What other steps have you or any other victim taken to bring them to book?? No nairaland banker will freeze these accts just because you mentioned them, no nairaland police officer will act because you mentioned these names. Do the needful... :-

4 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by lizzychom: 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
omoguess:

Chanting online will not make them not to escape. What other steps have you or any other victim taken to bring them to book?? No nairaland banker will freeze these accts just because you mentioned them, no nairaland police officer will act because you mentioned these names. Do the needful... :-

Its not chanting steps has been taken already.we have to come hear so that people will see d evidence and becareful of these people they have created another group to scam again

1 Like

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by lwise(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2019
They will surely be smoked out

1 Like

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by gabwiry: 8:37pm On May 04, 2019
Vintage, Sir Kings and Projects resides in Enugu, they probably schooled at Enugu State University

Steps are being taking ahead of them. THEY WILL SURELY BE NABBED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Rawshal(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2019
They have my $500

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by korlahwarleh: 9:54pm On May 04, 2019
wow
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Jewingle(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2019
Criminals
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by okalo(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2019
Just look out wat dis idiot project typed.

1 Like

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by aleshyto4real(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2019
This guy really have guts, our own screenshots are coming in heavy tomorrow. We have paid more than #6million to that Jude nweke access account number.
I will get all the screen shot tommorrw
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by wayisshut: 10:51pm On May 04, 2019
Damn it. LALA FRONT PAGE PLEASE. YOU HAVE TO HELP THIS FOLKS
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by AAA593: 10:53pm On May 04, 2019
They added me to their whatsapp. If u see the way they were transferring money Eh, fear catch me. I some people fell for it
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2019
This Guys are smart Bleep me..hahhaha Nigerians Mumu die..you dont know anything about bitcoin and mining doesnt exist it all scam and the level used by this guys is so poor still you guys feel for it..chai nigerians can never be patient you all want to get rich quick and you never learnt your lessons from MMM..abeg the scammers dem make una go enjoy una life cause naija people can never learn or help to you all that invested you are all greedy mofos and pray you never get your money cause it will serve as an experience for you all...

7 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Khaytunechi: 12:11am On May 05, 2019
Sir Kings goes by the moniker Pucibit

He's still opening threads for people to join so that he can add them to Brent and Vintage Mining. His threads should be locked until he's proven innocent..
Lol nigga said he went to Israel and even gave his phone to someone here in Naija to be replying his WhatsApp messages.. The gut!!!

1 Like

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by LyfeJennings(m): 1:00am On May 05, 2019
E ya weyrey gan nibi bayi o
I swear if a fraction of the figures I see here is invested in my business. Na next level be that o.
Both the scammers and the scammees,
All of U are crazy

8 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Pierced(f): 2:13am On May 05, 2019
They created another group and now answer antage mining........claiming their head quaters is in china.

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by lizzychom: 4:44am On May 05, 2019
See @project (contract) in action
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by pappy4real(m): 5:08am On May 05, 2019
Many Nigerians are typical hypocrites, I see them blaming people here who invested their hard earned money on a supposed business scheme that was properly presented by an unknown syndicate. Yet these same people won't criticize their own friends and family who are into internet fraud or other vices. Would you rather have us keep our monies in the bank where it'll yield nothing and allow our families go hungry? Nigerians who take the risk to invest should not be seen as greedy or fools but its a shame that the people we trusted continually prove that none is to be trusted. Instead of scamming people of their hard earned money, the fraudulent syndicate could have actually used that money to invest in the proposed course since they're well versed in it and it won't turn out this badly but typical of a Nigerian, they'd prefer to take from all, add no input and zoom off seeking the next victims. This time, they've hit the rock cos they got many wrong people on their scam train and its going to boomerang badly. I have no business with sir kings or king oja or pucibit (same person but different monikers on different platforms, he's actually the orchestrator of all these), projects now contract on another platform and vintage now antage. My main business is with the owner of the account I paid to. You can't run or hide for so long. No not with what and who I know. I promise they're all going down soon. Going down so low never to rise again.
And to all the holier than thou brethren here blaming us for falling for this scam, I tell you we're better of than you lot cos we ventured to try something that seemed honest, we're not like you crooked, easy-money finding folks. Let he who stands watch lest he falls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2019
pappy4real:
Many Nigerians are typical hypocrites, I see them blaming people here who invested their hard earned money on a supposed business scheme that was properly presented by an unknown syndicate. Yet these same people won't criticize their own friends and family who are into internet fraud or other vices. Would you rather have us keep our monies in the bank where it'll yield nothing and allow our families go hungry? Nigerians who take the risk to invest should not be seen as greedy or fools but its a shame that the people we trusted continually prove that none is to be trusted. Instead of scamming people of their hard earned money, the fraudulent syndicate could have actually used that money to invest in the proposed course since they're well versed in it and it won't turn out this badly but typical of a Nigerian, they'd prefer to take from all, add no input and zoom off seeking the next victims. This time, they've hit the rock cos they got many wrong people on their scam train and its going to boomerang badly. I have no business with sir kings or king oja or pucibit (same person but different monikers on different platforms, he's actually the orchestrator of all these), projects now contract on another platform and vintage now antage. My main business is with the owner of the account I paid to. You can't run or hide for so long. No not with what and who I know. I promise they're all going down soon. Going down so low never to rise again.
And to all the holier than thou brethren here blaming us for falling for this scam, I tell you we're better of than you lot cos we ventured to try something that seemed honest, we're not like you crooked, easy-money finding folks. Let he who stands watch lest he falls
may sense be far from you useless idiots..you cant find other way to invest but in ponzi scheme you will never learn it better to leave your money in bank with peace than to waste it on this useless course cause you never had the knowledge of how bitcoin works and you went straight to invest..dont give no excuse for your stupidity and get the Bleep outta here .go lick your wounds while it still hurts..typical nigerian

13 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Jewingle(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
This criminals must be caught. Pls mods move this to front page

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Bayokun(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2019
A lot of souls are in agony, some people have been detained as a result of this saga @vintage/antage/project/sirkings/sir oja...
You can only run but cannot hide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by mboii(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2019
Here's mine

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by pappy4real(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
may sense be far from you useless idiots..you cant find other way to invest but in ponzi scheme you will never learn it better to leave your money in bank with peace than to waste it on this useless course cause you never had the knowledge of how bitcoin works and you went straight to invest..dont give no excuse for your stupidity and get the Bleep outta here .go lick your wounds while it still hurts..typical nigerian

Usually, I do not dignify dingbats like you with my response because your stupidity oozes out of every single word you've typed. But I'll answer you because, apparently, you're pained that we're voicing out the scam that you're a part of. Just a little more time you and your co would be found, prosecuted and spend time behind bars. It is undoubted that you are one of them if not, you won't take it so personally as your money is not involved. Get out of my mention cos the wrath that is about to befall is not such that you can ever get out from

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Fibonacci88: 6:34pm On May 05, 2019
Na greed catch una. Those guys might have been pulling this shit from outside naija. It's too late count ur loss learn ur lesson ND move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Buying And Selling Palm Oil For Profits / How To Spot Growth And Value Stocks In The Nigerian Stock Market / Video:Invest Your Money Where You Are Sure Of High Returns,Invest In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.