Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago (14787 Views)

Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / Police Clash: Channels TV Says Shot Reporter Owolabi Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by genabc(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2019
Ciaos:
Mr Man, remove hand for anything scamming if na your way because eyes dey watch you, as per you 40seconds action, na babes way you dey knack go fit clear that one.

Special adviser on rubbish related issues, continue undecided

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by doctor306(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2019
ok
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by ajayiopy: 12:43pm On May 03, 2019
THESE GUYS ARE GENERATING TRAFFIC ON THIER BLOG INCASE YOU DONT KNOW
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Alexis11: 12:44pm On May 03, 2019
QuickStandard:

Na your way naim pure.
Like Tonto like supporter.

If you think Tonto is right, why not pray for your son to marry a lady like Tonto when he grows up

Nonsense.

I tire for Nigerian girls oh.. All of them don dey support Tonto now.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by johnkay1(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2019
baby124:
Lol. I didn’t support Tonto before because of the child. But she bursted all your lies with proof. Me man is here clearing the air about when he granted interview. Stop granting stupid interviews when your way no pure. Shior

Another Tontomiasis infested spotted.

Man runaway o,
Symptoms of Tontomiasis
Mental illness
Ingratitude
Always ready to fight anybody at sight
No regard for partner's parents
Abusing her child
Jeopardizing her child future
Destruction of properties
Lies etc.

4 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by GraGra247(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2019
baby124:
Lol. I didn’t support Tonto before because of the child. But she bursted all your lies with proof. Me man is here clearing the air about when he granted interview. Stop granting stupid interviews when your way no pure. Shior

Where is the proof. If all those lies manufactured by that devil qualifies as proof to you then you can be easily deceived.

I can manufacture far better doctored evidence than she has for just N20, 000. Be it pictures, or WhatsApp chats can all be done for cheap. And Tonto D is that kind of person that can pay for it if she wants to bury you.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by SEGLIZ: 12:52pm On May 03, 2019

this is it. it is all coming to the glare.

for we all, we are million miles far from the truth but they both know the truth.

the evil bloggers are everywhere those that were called out of hunger, joblessness and greed. they keep fueling the already over flamed furnace.

Tonto is a born reactor, very toxic nuclear uranium career receiving her ember from toxic blogger.

Tonto is depressed, regretting her actions and inactions. she is willing to take a walk away from her past and undoing but the more she tries the more she walks and falls deep into it.

God saves her, the bloggers discovered her weak point so they are exploiting, having a filled day cashing in and cashing out of it.

that is it when you talk too much.

A depressed woman is like a deep sea jaws (sharks) and shallow water jaws (crocodile), always deadly.
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Frankiss44(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2019
baby124:

Which proof exactly are u talking about? Mehn that bit*h is hurting and pained right now.. She doesn't even need any excuse to rant.. Interview or no interview she will continue ranting and majority of the rubbish are lies... Even Churchill's silence is killing her more.. My pity goes to the son, some day he will grow up to read all these nonsense, the internet never forgets
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by romenna: 1:30pm On May 03, 2019
Ciaos:
Mr Man, remove hand for anything scamming if na your way because eyes dey watch you, as per your 40seconds action, na babes way you dey knack go fit clear that one.
him 40 seconds nack dey affect ur kidney?
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by richie240: 1:36pm On May 03, 2019
Larryallovernig:
Which one has two zero and two four?

A) 0024
B) 2024
C) 0044
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2019
Ciaos:
Mr Man, remove hand for anything scamming if na your way because eyes dey watch you, as per your 40seconds action, na babes way you dey knack go fit clear that one.

Even if he is a 19 guy, what's the relevance of that to their break up?

Isn't your govt scamming you?

Marriage broke due to lack of respect and irreconcilable differences. PeriodT.

She saw him with red cloth, laptop and candle, he is a 1 min man yadi, yadi but she kept on, fuvking him b4 and after marriage ?

If a 1 min man can produce 2 beautiful kids then that's a fuxking good 1 min. And the b!tch stayed despite all untill they kicked her dirty azs out.

For your information, this bitch was very unruly and wanted to have 1000% control over her husband and his affairs but he wasn't ready for that bullsh!t.

Her attitude is evident for the world to see. She burned bridges in nollywood and no producer has her time again.

She has no close friends except bob of yesterday.

She's having issues with her immediate family members all due to bad attitude.

This bitch is a laughing stock in her hometown. Her traditional marriage was annulled. Karma caught her disgracefully after all her atrocities.

She keeps claiming she made her ex but who was tonto b4 she joined nollywood? Wasn't she helped? Who is her father? What does he do?

It's been over 2 years and she's still terribly in love with the guy. Mofo needs to move the hell on and let us live in peace.
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Boss13: 5:06pm On May 03, 2019
Businesses abroad - which one Sir? The one you have in Nigeria is not well known

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.