Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Invest Your Life Pension - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Your Life Pension (999 Views)

10 Best Pension Management Companies In Nigeria / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! / 6 Reasons Why You Should Invest Your Bitcoin In Bitclub Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Your Life Pension by damsberrydammy74(f): 11:26am On May 03, 2019
Leadway annuity plan is a lifetime pension plan which is a better option than programme withdrawal after retirement, it's comes with the following benefits;
1. It is for life, this annuity plan offers a lifetime pension without restriction in age to the retirees as long as the person lives unlike 15-18 years maximum under PFA.
2. It is not taxable that is; there is no tax to be removed from your monthly pension, leadway have you covered.
3. RSA balance is payable within 72 hours to the next of kin upon demise of the retiree. No frustration and procrastination or undue processing before money is refund.
4. There is usually an increase in the monthly pension but take note, the increase differs, the earlier you join after retirement the better the increase. The increase is because it is your money and you deserve interest on it.
5. There is provision for loan to the retiree under annuity.
6. There are free annual medical checkups for the retirees.
7. Money under annuity is being monitored by both PENCOM and NAICOM while PFAs are monitored by PENCOM alone. It is much secured.
8. leadway company has been in existence since 1970 and there has not been any bad record or doubt about the company, you can go to www.leadway.com to know more about leadway and its credibility.
9. Any verification process/captioning is easy and can be done with comfort.
10. Many retirees are enjoying this and you can’t be left behind. What are you waiting for? Annuity comes with many more packages to be enjoyed. It is your right to enjoy a good life. Contact me for more information or questions concerning this, thank you.
Re: Invest Your Life Pension by Guarantor(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2019
Your contact please
Mine is 07010468431
Re: Invest Your Life Pension by damsberrydammy74(f): 6:09am On May 17, 2019
Still contact
Re: Invest Your Life Pension by damsberrydammy74(f): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Latest Ponzi Scheme In Town / Why Can't I Buy Mtn Shares? / Urgent Sale ..two Storey Building At Orlu Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.