Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,800 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (63449 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by binsanni(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2019
3 May, 2019

SENATOR DINO MELAYE
Ayetoro-Gbedde
Ijumu LGA
Kogi State

CONDOLENCE LETTER ON THE PASSING OF YOUR BELOVED MOTHER, DEACONESS COMFORT MELAYE

I received with shock, news of the passing of your mother, Deaconess Comfort Melaye. Words are insufficient to condole one on a mother's death, but I do urge you to take solace in the life that she lived. I have no doubt that mama’s impact and reach will continue to be felt through her offspring.

On behalf of the Great People of Kogi State, my family and myself, I offer you our deep condolences while praying the Almighty God to grant you and the rest of the Melaye family the grace to endure this irreparable loss.

Do keep us notified of funeral plans.

Thank you.

YAHAYA BELLO
GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE

as sheared by a facebook user

https://web.facebook.com/Ebira4Real/photos/pcb.655657148199149/655656931532504/?type=3&theater

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by EASY39(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2019
Rip
FTC :Thanks to Gov yamaha for this opportunity,mind you 100 condolence can not save you,SEN ADELEKE ADEMOLA the legit gov osun congratulation.
LIKE PDP/Dinosur malaye,share for yahaya bello.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Nbote(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2019
Lolzzz... D irony.. Ayam very sure it's becos of his general rejection he has now humbled himself.. So suddenly he's now in gud terms with d Melaye family afta trying severally for years to jail or kill their son

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by simonlee(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2019
I doubt this!
This same Bello dat was ready to do anything to see Dino Melaye behind bars? See as him 2nd term ambition humble am!

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by crossfm: 3:18pm On May 03, 2019
If he like he should send another mother to Dino,he should be prepared to hand over to another governor.I don't care if it's PDP or APC even APGA is ok.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by okonja(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2019
This is the spirit of sportsmanship

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by id911(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... D irony.. Ayam very sure it's becos of his general rejection he has now humbled himself

He will still lose...the beating Yeye Bello go receive no go be here grin

Mama Melaye, you were a lioness that's why you gave birth to a lion. RIP Ma!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by tundeblack: 4:26pm On May 03, 2019
Nice of him
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by exlink10(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2019
all I see is politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Lipscomb(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2019
Bello must be stupid for saying he received the news with shocks.Dino abandoned his parents.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Heffalump(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2019
okonja:
This is the spirit of sportsmanship

Not really. To subdue your perceived enemy, you got to draw him closer before you bear the fangs grin

Dino, should be very cautious cry

10 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 03, 2019
Hahahahaha

Yahaya.....anyway is a death issue

Enie ozu, Enie onuma.

Agha naaa, asiri anaaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:58pm On May 03, 2019
binsanni:
3 May, 2019

SENATOR DINO MELAYE
Ayetoro-Gbedde
Ijumu LGA
Kogi State

CONDOLENCE LETTER ON THE PASSING OF YOUR BELOVED MOTHER, DEACONESS COMFORT MELAYE

I received with shock, news of the passing of your mother, Deaconess Comfort Melaye. Words are insufficient to condole one on a mother's death, but I do urge you to take solace in the life that she lived. I have no doubt that mama’s impact and reach will continue to be felt through her offspring.

On behalf of the Great People of Kogi State, my family and myself, I offer you our deep condolences while praying the Almighty God to grant you and the rest of the Melaye family the grace to endure this irreparable loss.

Thank you.

YAHAYA BELLO
GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE
as sheared by a facebook userhttps://web.facebook.com/Ebira4Real/photos/pcb.655657148199149/655656931532504/?type=3&theater
This won't stop Kogi people from sending you packing

Foolish governor!!!

21 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by chris31(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Hahahahaha

Yahaya.....anyway is a death issue

Enie ozu, Enie onuma.

Agha naaa, asiri anaaa
Nna gi muru gi
Ubochi nta anyi achuo na owere nchi

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Fiaburnthem: 8:20pm On May 03, 2019
binsanni:
3 May, 2019

SENATOR DINO MELAYE
Ayetoro-Gbedde
Ijumu LGA
Kogi State

Thank you.

YAHAYA BELLO
GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE
as sheared by a facebook userhttps://web.facebook.com/Ebira4Real/photos/pcb.655657148199149/655656931532504/?type=3&theater
The exact place where Dino will toss that latter, once it gets to him, is what am thinking. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:55pm On May 03, 2019
Election is around the corner....

Bello is a Fool

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by jom28gy(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2019
this is a political move to reconciled with him, otherwise,hmm
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by sparog(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2019
All na cos say election don near
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Guyman02: 9:01pm On May 03, 2019
The guy don humble when it became clear he may not get APC return ticket, he was so confused during his meeting with Tinubu that he promised that the 25 elected APC Kogi state House of Assembly members will vote for Hon Gbajabiamila. How will state assembly vote for national assembly cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by EmmaLege: 9:05pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmm sad
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Omonaijani: 9:08pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by u3fine(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2019
Why him use red biro sign?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Kingjames(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2019
crossfm:
If he like he should send another mother to Dino,he should be prepared to hand over to another governor.I don't care if it's PDP or APC even APGA is ok.
I disagree! let it be Zenith labour party instead of APGA

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by tunary(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2019
Even a foolish man understand the tricks of this he goat of a governor bello d most wicked gov in nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by adusky1(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2019
My Able GYB is will shock you guys later,insult my Papa na your palava
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Shikini: 9:13pm On May 03, 2019
Yahaya Bello is very humble now

because of the forthcoming elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Tajmahal1000: 9:13pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmm, I have read a lot of ignorant comments from non-politicians. I won’t be surprised if Dino Melaye makes a complete u-turn to support Yahaya Bello’s re-election.

He (Dino) was the MC at Bello’s inauguration in Lokoja, in January 2016; I was there.

Dino rained so many Biblical curses on anyone who did not support Bello.

The ways of politicians are so different from the rest of us. It is ALL about interest...

Seye Ogunlewe, former Minister of Works, and a rabid hater of Tinubu and any party Tinubu belonged/belongs, who insulted Tinubu 24/7 for over 16 years, from 2003, just defected from PDP, and joined APC yesterday!

Leave politicians, please, they know where they meet!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 03, 2019
Oju aye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.