Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help (12288 Views)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by HubbyofaVirgin: 9:11pm On May 03, 2019
CHESTER48:
once dated a girl like your wife. Just eat her pusssy, when she is trying to cum. I mean squirt then immediately go in at that moment. Or if you don't want to eat her, you can Bleep her clit. Let her stand up, then put you dick in between her legs and bring it up to her vagina. Then Bleep her like that, she will like it. Let her close her legs. And grip your dick with her laps or thighs. Then Bleep when she is bout to cum, carry her to bed immediately and Bleep

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Prakash247(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

And u that u re cluefull... When did i mention i ve sex with my wife 3 times a day, 24/ 7??
There r better things u can do with your life.Ain't u tired of all these sex talk..BTW,how old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by HubbyofaVirgin: 9:16pm On May 03, 2019
Prakash247:

There r better things u can do with your life.Ain't u tired of all these sex talk..BTW,how old are you?

Early thirties if it pleases u...

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:19pm On May 03, 2019
There is something horribly wrong doing it from the back if she is a ''V''. she will feel very insecure and under pressure. ''M'' style should be used so that she is relaxed. Pls I wouldn't argue again, we all have our opinions.
somehow:
There's actually nothing wrong doing it from the back, it's a matter of preference, remember the honeypot aren't same in appearance and body structure differs too.

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Prakash247(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

Early thirties if it pleases u...
Alright,I am eating now.I don't talk while eating.I will answer you when am done.You know am a badass professional.
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Liposure: 9:24pm On May 03, 2019
Rosay15:
Sorry op, I can feel your pain cus this thing it’s frustrating sometimes.. You go keep on trying ni oh..
hi rosay
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by HubbyofaVirgin: 9:25pm On May 03, 2019
Prakash247:

Alright,I am eating now.I don't talk while eating.I will answer you when am done.You know am a badass professional.

Oh sorry... I didn't know u were a badass pro... I ll gladly await ur infinite wisdom lord Prakash247..

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Actuarydeji(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2019
Congrats man! You're receiving the best gift ever. Anyway, you don't need any lubricant sef, you need long pre-intimacy and after that you will ensure that she has wet very well, but at the point of entry do enter fast, you will be entering slowly, slowly, and come out a bit, and again you thrust slowly after that you can now connect the wire into the speaker and with that you will hear a very strange voice. I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by essenceplus: 9:27pm On May 03, 2019
Darevofpeace:
See sense.You need to write a book on 'Steps to Deflower a Virgin'

Abeg o grin
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by lulufaj(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2019
Hi,

I read your story and my advice will be for you to go to the hospital and be seen by a good gynaecologist.
endometriosis and vulvar vestibulitis syndrome, read about those 2 things. You can message me if you will like to get help.
Gooddluck.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by famouscargo4u: 9:33pm On May 03, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

The full thrust 1ce isn't the problem, am scared of hurting re ego
She would thank you later.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by HubbyofaVirgin: 10:03pm On May 03, 2019
Actuarydeji:
Congrats man! You're receiving the best gift ever. Anyway, you don't need any lubricant sef, you need long pre-intimacy and after that you will ensure that she has wet very well, but at the point of entry do enter fast, you will be entering slowly, slowly, and come out a bit, and again you thrust slowly after that you can now connect the wire into the speaker and with that you will hear a very strange voice. I wish you all the best.

Thanks bro..
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by HubbyofaVirgin: 10:04pm On May 03, 2019
lulufaj:
Hi,

I read your story and my advice will be for you to go to the hospital and be seen by a good gynaecologist.
endometriosis and vulvar vestibulitis syndrome, read about those 2 things. You can message me if you will like to get help.
Gooddluck.

Thanks doc... I really enjoyed the links u sent me...

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by lulufaj(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

uwc Sir. Glad you got some answers.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by TheQuirkyPen993: 10:13pm On May 03, 2019
richidinho:
Virgin Nigeria girl?

You are very lucky if you are sure she is not using alum

Damnnnn you are razz. Ewww undecided what slum do you live?
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by TheQuirkyPen993: 10:15pm On May 03, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obviously, this goat never marry. He just want comment. Person wey never get job. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by chris31(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2019
Who virgin epp?
I don't want to marry a virgin experience woman is better for me

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by HubbyofaVirgin: 10:21pm On May 03, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Obviously, this goat never marry. He just want comment. Person wey never get job. cheesy

I believe ur goat meant [greatest of all time] even though i knw am yet to reach that stage....

But if na d Goat[ Ewure, Agutan etc] then i won't be surprised it's coming from a fellow goat specie...

I believe there's a way u can pass across ur information without cursing... And only teens and an infant can spew that kind of thrash... Cos if u re matured enough and u re married u won't utter what u said up there... And if u re married truly then u re truly lost brother...

With that being said, have a wonderful night rest.

Modified : i just went through ur profile on nairaland and i can see u re seeking for attention by cursing and calling all other people Goats.... So ppl should please jst ignore him.... He is a GOAT truly

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by HubbyofaVirgin: 10:34pm On May 03, 2019
. I have received a whole bunch of advice and emails from people... And i can gladly say my perspective and thinking has changed.... I have different things to try out now... Thanks to the Doctor that reached out to me through email and thanks for the YouTube videos... I really really appreciate all your responses...

Thank you all

Good night
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by TheQuirkyPen993: 10:45pm On May 03, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

I believe ur goat meant [greatest of all time] even though i knw am yet to reach that stage....

But if na d Goat[ Ewure, Agutan etc] then i won't be surprised it's coming from a fellow goat specie...

I believe there's a way u can pass across ur information without cursing... And only teens and an infant can spew that kind of thrash... Cos if u re matured enough and u re married u won't utter what u said up there... And if u re married truly then u re truly lost brother...

With that being said, have a wonderful night rest.

Modified : i just went through ur profile on nairaland and i can see u re seeking for attention by cursing and calling all other people Goats.... So ppl should please jst ignore him.... He is a GOAT truly

Mumu . Good and find job and stop talking about vagina. Finish waec fesss grin undecided

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by generationz(f): 11:15pm On May 03, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

You ll be surprised about the rate of Virgins out there... Don't write off Nigerian girls yet...

Any advice??

There was a post on this same issue some days back on Stella dimoko korkus blog on the daily series: chronicles of a blog visitor

You guys will have to see a gynaecologist

Its a medical condition I believe

The gynaecologist might be the one to deflower her with a finger and then you guys can use different sizes of dildos till she's comfortable.

The muscle around her vagina is stronger than normal

You'll have to be very patient and loving to her because its going to be a long journey for you both.

You guys can try other ways to satisfy yourself
You can check google for other ways to sexually satisfy your partner apart from penetrative sex

Go to Stella dimoko blog , scroll down you'll see her mail

Send her your story .

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2019
Rosay15:
Sorry op, I can feel your pain cus this thing it’s frustrating sometimes.. You go keep on trying ni oh..
Yinmu...how would you know??
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by somehow: 12:59am On May 04, 2019
Like i said, it's a matter of preference, you obviously can't speak for every virgins out there.

Body structure says alot too.

LilMissFavvy:
There is something horribly wrong doing it from the back if she is a ''V''. she will feel very insecure and under pressure. ''M'' style should be used so that she is relaxed. Pls I wouldn't argue again, we all have our opinions.
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Actuarydeji(m): 6:01am On May 04, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

Thanks bro..
It is a pleasure.
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Quorax: 6:12am On May 04, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

An hour ke?? I go dun tire lose erection... Kai am in deep shit
grin grin

Just go to xvideos.com and watch virgin sex from defloration. That will help.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by MarianaTrench: 7:29am On May 04, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

An hour ke?? I go dun tire lose erection... Kai am in deep shit

This is what happens when you fail to test the engine before buying the car

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by obyrich(m): 7:44am On May 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:
So how come some men say they are able to disvirgin a lady in just one day......
It should be how come some girls claim they were disvirgined in just one day? Especially when they get preggy out of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by HubbyofaVirgin: 9:49am On May 04, 2019
generationz:

There was a post on this same issue some days back on Stella dimoko korkus blog on the daily series: chronicles of a blog visitor

You guys will have to see a gynaecologist

Its a medical condition I believe

The gynaecologist might be the one to deflower her with a finger and then you guys can use different sizes of dildos till she's comfortable.

The muscle around her vagina is stronger than normal

You'll have to be very patient and loving to her because its going to be a long journey for you both.

You guys can try other ways to satisfy yourself
You can check google for other ways to sexually satisfy your partner apart from penetrative sex

Go to Stella dimoko blog , scroll down you'll see her mail

Send her your story .

Thanks.. Ll do that now... Good morning
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Amanew(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

Carry ur Sister cum mk i bleep her brains out... Idiot
u can't even satisfy my sis wit dat ur uncircumcised and little Prick!
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Efisko1(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2019
HubbyofaVirgin:

Can u pls share it wit me too
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by kinzation(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Bite her on the neck? Quick hip movement? Multiple pains at the same time, imagine you're the lady, how loud will you scream How quick will you be to push your man away? Be merciful in your doings fa....
lol
sent you a p.m
check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / Roman Goddess Showcases Her Cleavage And Fat Camel Toe In New Saucy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.