Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People (1076 Views)

Lordtechs.com: A Monumental Scam You Should Be Careful With / Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers / SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Owodiran1(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2019
Please be careful of jumia useless 7 days policy. They are useless and stupid and i am going to go to their office to cause a scene until they refund my 24290.i got an air chair on the 16th of April. I received the air chair days later. It was meant to come with air pump. It never came with it. I called customer care nobody picked up. I decided to buy airpump with my money. On getting the airpump today. I decided to use it to pump the air chair. After pumping, i discovered the airchair is leaking i discovered where it was leaking, it's actually a turn part of fhe airchair. I called customer care, those useless people said nothing can be done. Please this people are stylishly scamming us with this their 7 days limited return policy. They will send us low quality items expecting us to ignore it after it spoils few days after 7 days. As for me they should expect me in their office any time soon.. you guys are stylish thief

3 Likes

Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by czarina(f): 2:49pm On May 03, 2019
I don't think anything will come out of it though. I ordered a juice extractor and discovered days later from searches online (I couldn't trust the reviews on their website) that the product was of very poor quality and it's juicing capacity was quite low.

Cancelled my order and requested a refund. They still brought it to Jos, and then took it back after some days.

Refused my refund request and I'm not exaggerating, I spent almost half the price of the juicer calling their agents for weeks before I was finally credited. I just had to finally buy the extractor here when the refund was taking too long.

Avoid Jumia if you can, if you can't find it near you, buy directly from Amazon if you can afford the shipping cost.

Nothing will come out of this. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Proffdada: 3:17pm On May 03, 2019
They're handling too many customers to maintain their integrity.
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Rhaspody(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2019
Problem is that they don't know how to hold those selling on their platform accountable

5 Likes

Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2019
Owodiran1:
Please be careful of jumia useless 7 days policy. They are useless and stupid and i am going to go to their office to cause a scene until they refund my 24290.i got an air chair on the 16th of April. I received the air chair days later. It was meant to come with air pump. It never came with it. I called customer care nobody picked up. I decided to buy airpump with my money. On getting the airpump today. I decided to use it to pump the air chair. After pumping, i discovered the airchair is leaking i discovered where it was leaking, it's actually a turn part of fhe airchair. I called customer care, those useless people said nothing can be done. Please this people are stylishly scamming us with this their 7 days limited return policy. They will send us low quality items expecting us to ignore it after it spoils few days after 7 days. As for me they should expect me in their office any time soon.. you guys are stylish thief
Bro i need a very good bluetooth speaker
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Owodiran1(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2019
Myllz:

Bro i need a very good bluetooth speaker
what range
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 05, 2019
Owodiran1:
what range
8k-15k
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Just2endowed2(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2019
Owodiran1:
what range

I got jbl Flip4 for sales.... 40k

1 Like

Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by ikechukz(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2019
I bought a phone from Jumia last year and they sent a defective one. Two days after they sent someone to come pick it up. Normally their refund doesn’t take more than 10 days, so on the tenth day, they called and said that I sent a fake usb cable. I just wonder why anyone would want to jeopardize about 40k for just #300 cable. After everything I had to order another original cable from aliexpress to send to them before I could get my money back. This took between May to November last year.
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Sommydisaster(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2019
Lol
MEHN...... It's not easy bro, I understand your pains
Try and reach there office
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Maximatic(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2019
Myllz:

8k-15k
I have Zealot JBL and many products check my profile
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Owodiran1(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2019
Sommydisaster:
Lol
MEHN...... It's not easy bro, I understand your pains
Try and reach there office
the bastard said nothing can be done
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 06, 2019
Maximatic:

I have Zealot JBL and many products check my profile
I want something with enough bass, At least 20w

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Owodiran1(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2019
For 8k ba
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Owodiran1(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
Myllz:

for 8k ba. Well nothing is impossible though
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 06, 2019
Owodiran1:
for 8k ba. Well nothing is impossible though
I said my budget is 8-15k
Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Maximatic(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2019
Myllz:

S16 sport I have for 9k call me or whatsap me on 08179801339

Re: Please Beware And Be Careful With This Useless People by Sommydisaster(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2019
Owodiran1:
the bastard said nothing can be done

Nawa oh, our only existing eBay & Amazon...... Won dey frustrate our lives

The country eh, wahala dey

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Xz3. 145k. / SOLD! Samsung Note 9 For Sale / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.