Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

12,000 Survival Rules For Month May:alexander The Great, Hitler, Gandhi Legacies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 12,000 Survival Rules For Month May:alexander The Great, Hitler, Gandhi Legacies (328 Views)

Wi-fi Smart Switches And Sockets. Can Be Controlled With Your Phone 1gang 12,000 / Covid-19 Business Survival Pack / Ten Unwritten Social Rules Everyone Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12,000 Survival Rules For Month May:alexander The Great, Hitler, Gandhi Legacies by crackclap: 3:04pm On May 03, 2019
Life. Life. What is Life? What is about? Why am I here? How can I make a difference, and if I make, how long will it last? There are forever thousands of questions to ask ourselves as far as life happens on everyone.

We have had a series of famous and non-famous people in the world, the focal point is, where are they today, how many of them are remembered for the good they did, and the ones we thought we saints turned out not totally as we thought, so, what is life, why the struggle & survival battle, and why life in the first place? Get your seat belt as we ponder clearly.

Should I keep believing that there is nothing about life, after all, both the poor and the rich have the same end, death?

First of all, let’s understand that humans are nothing more than one of the thousands of different species on this planet. We, like birds or fish or dogs, live here for a period of time and then pass away.

But unlike all other species, we are distinct in one thing: We contemplate our reason for being and deduce that there must be the reason behind it. Think about it: Does a monkey ever ask, “Why am I here?” Does a whale ask “What is my purpose?” Does a goat think “Have I succeeded, am I happy?”

NO! No other species dwell on such things, right? They live their lives moment to moment. They do not plan their meals, they do not set their clocks and create their schedules, overbooking their time, so that they are constantly rushed. Only humans do these things. But why?

The simple truth is,

It is because humans and humans alone are intelligent enough to believe that there must be more. There must be a reason for this. There must be a purpose.

And that’s where we are wrong. Now here’s a strong statement that is true: Everything about you, your sense of humor, your intelligence, your creativity, your compassion, your motivation; all of what makes you YOU, will be forgotten within two generations of your death.

Let’s say today, in about 100 years to come. All the people you’ve seen, your neighbors, friends and I mean, everyone will be no more. When this happens, the question will be, what more

The Hope For Survival?

Your children will remember your love, and maybe your grandchildren but after them, you will only be a picture on a wall or a name in the annals of history. But what makes you who you are, distinct and unique, will be forgotten forever. Just like all other species. Sad.

Think about the most famous people you can. Alexander the Great, Hitler, Gandhi… What were they like? Were they rude? Were they fun to hang out with? Were they happy or depressed? Nobody today really knows.

12,000 survival rules for Month April.

So what’s the point then?

The point is this. You are here for a very short period of time and the fact that you are here is an invaluable gift. So if there is stuff that’s hurting you; a bad job, a bad relationship, debt, stress… walk away from it.

Don’t let things destroy this precious gift. And don’t buy into the lie that sitting around or doing an unsatisfying job for the paycheck is going to fulfill you. It won’t.

Fact check?

That’s a system built on lies. If there is something you want to do then do it before it is too late. Do it now!

If there is a dream you want to pursue but you are thinking of failure. Well, perhaps, you are thinking of what people will say. Here is the truth, Bleep what people think about you. Since when did anybody’s opinion shape your life?

By the way, the last time I checked, putting your happiness on the shoulders of people means you will be screwed, so, do not even think about it.

If all you need to do is take a STEP or 4 steps backward, DO IT, because doing what you do not love is as good as being in a living hell.

All in all, in 100 years’ time, you will probably be forgotten, so, do all you’ve got now because there is not work in the grave.

Welcome to 12,000 Survival for month May.

Do you think this is an incredible story? Pleases hare with friends. Thanks.

https://crackclap.com/survival-for-month-may/

(1) (Reply)

The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve / A Case Study Of Tyre Burst Incidents In The Global Aviation Sector. / Onitsha Inferno: Revive Africa Slams Government For Betrayal Of Public Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.