Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire (45637 Views)

Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by ChangeIsCostant: 6:08pm On May 03, 2019
A woman has made headlines after she was attacked by an armed robber in a failed operation in Imo state.

According to the woman identified as Mrs. Priscilla Nnabusu, she was approached by the gunman while returning from vigil of women leaders and pastor's wives on Thursday night at the State Headquarters of The Lords Chosen Church in Imo State.

The woman revealed that the young man pointed a gun at her before she confronted him boldy while declaring herself a 'Chosen'. The woman claimed the robber shot the gun exactly at her forehead but the gun did fire.

The hoodlum was alleged to have attacked her with the gun which he used in hitting her after it didn't fire. The suspect was said to have left his gun in the course of the robbery and fled.

Some reporters from different National Dailies in Nigeria accompanied the Church authorities to the Owerri Police Area Command to report the incident, the policeman on duty confirmed that the gun was fired but that for some reasons it refused to respond despite repeated attempts.

The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of the station, Paulinus Asogwa, a Superintendent of the Nigeria Police, commended the Church authorities for not taking the law into their hands by reporting the matter promptly.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/05/woman-cheats-death-during-robbery-in-imo-as-gunman-abandons-gun.html

6 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by darocha1: 6:15pm On May 03, 2019
Tales by moonlight. Oh I miss Jimi solanke with his husky voice.
Anyone knows where the veteran is?

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by IamD18: 6:20pm On May 03, 2019
You can't cheat death.

3 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by iGISTMORE: 6:28pm On May 03, 2019
embarassed
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by ainas247: 8:03pm On May 03, 2019

Grace!!!!! pure grace...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2019
nonsense. These people dont need guns. They need masquerades to thrash them left, right and centre.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by donsheva: 8:04pm On May 03, 2019
wow

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by gurunlocker: 8:04pm On May 03, 2019
Then he didn't shoot....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Zzyy(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Sisqoman(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2019
Ayeta, bulletproof dey mama body

6 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Follygunners: 8:04pm On May 03, 2019
It probably jammed... Hopefully some stupid Pastor(s) doesn't claim this feat. grin Anyways, glad she's grateful to God.

14 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by somadinho10: 8:04pm On May 03, 2019
Mama thank your stars that gun was a local Dane gun made in awka

3 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by sKeetz(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2019
Look at the old rusty toy gun designed and manufactured in aba grin

5 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by simonlee(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2019
I laff in spiritual powers!

12 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by AmazingELixir: 8:05pm On May 03, 2019
grin

The next thing na thanksgiving...somebody tell that my sista say na jam the bullet jam..

4 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by dipopooo(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2019
grin shocked
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 03, 2019
Robber SHOT but the GUN didn’t FIRE...

Which One will I take...??
If he SHOT, that means he FIRED
This One na GRAMMAR RELOADED

31 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 03, 2019
Robber was too broke to buy a real bullet, That was knockout in the gun.
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Thisnut(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2019
as a soldier i can tell it has nothing to do with God or luck. For a gun to fire it has to go through the 8 circle of operation which are
feeding,
chambering,
locking,
firing,
unlocking,
extracting,
ejecting, and
cocking.
And If you don't clean your gun chamber properly to remove carbon you will always have a jam.
It happens all the time, nothing spiritual or religious about it.

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by OneManLegion(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2019
...Because the gun jammed.
Nigerians with "post hoc ergo propter hoc" logical fallacy.

10 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Praisesongz: 8:06pm On May 03, 2019
Aiit later
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 03, 2019
God is still working. The Mighty Jehovah!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Born2Breed(f): 8:07pm On May 03, 2019
Later they I'll claim its the God of chosen as if Lords Chosen has a separate God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by okonja(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2019
The safety pin was On and the mumu robber didn't know/probably forgot how to turn it off

5 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Codo22(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2019
lol....prolly the gun wasn't loaded

7 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by selemo: 8:08pm On May 03, 2019
Black woman and their dead spiritual mentality.. grin This chosen are another set of black mad people.. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by ETraining: 8:08pm On May 03, 2019
Only a fool will say there is no God

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by GTFO(f): 8:09pm On May 03, 2019
naso... continue, we dey feel you !!! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos) / See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) / Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.