Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire (45641 Views)

Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by ednut1(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2019
Naso.
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by thatigboman: 8:10pm On May 03, 2019
This story is very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by adisabarber(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2019
Which newspapers be dis na?
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2019
gurunlocker:
Then he didn't shoot....
hope they didn't have branch in maiduguri before those boy will go and test gun there

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Nyamiri: 8:11pm On May 03, 2019
It is only Chosen church that usually has funny news like this.

This same mentality is what they carried in Rivers that year that Don Wanny killed like 4 dozen of them on December 31st.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by BABANGBALI: 8:12pm On May 03, 2019
all i know is that all liars go to hell fire

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Maket: 8:13pm On May 03, 2019
It shot.......it didn't fire. Hallelujah... Amen by the followers
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by thatigboman: 8:13pm On May 03, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

The next thing na thanksgiving...somebody tell that my sista say na jam the bullet jam..

u be thief?

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by macello4(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2019
Praise GOD of wonder for saving HIS Daughter.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by thatigboman: 8:16pm On May 03, 2019
Nothing like bullet jam. I'm sure the incident didnt occur
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by JimohMomoh: 8:16pm On May 03, 2019
Thank God the bullet didn't come out of the gun. I rejoice with her
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Nobodyperson: 8:16pm On May 03, 2019
Thisnut:
as a soldier i can tell it has nothing to do with God or luck. For a gun to fire it has to go through the 8 circle of operation which are
feeding,
chambering,
locking,
firing,
unlocking,
extracting,
ejecting, and
cocking.
And If you don't clean your gun chamber properly to remove carbon you will always have a jam.
It happens all the time, nothing spiritual or religious about it.
You know so much about guns.
How many civilians have you killed or harassed angry

4 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by supremenews: 8:18pm On May 03, 2019
Glory be to God on high
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by godofuck231: 8:18pm On May 03, 2019
bad primer, it happens when ammo are kept in bad conditions
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Nelimed10: 8:20pm On May 03, 2019
The FOOL say "there is no God"
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 03, 2019
Mtcheew. undecided
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by sonofElElyon: 8:23pm On May 03, 2019
Gun trigger sometimes gets jammed

gurunlocker:
Then he didn't shoot....

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by GreatResearcher: 8:23pm On May 03, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman has made headlines after she was attacked by an armed robber in a failed operation in Imo state.

According to the woman identified as Mrs. Priscilla Nnabusu, she was approached by the gunman while returning from vigil of women leaders and pastor's wives on Thursday night at the State Headquarters of The Lords Chosen Church in Imo State.

The woman revealed that the young man pointed a gun at her before she confronted him boldy while declaring herself a 'Chosen'. The woman claimed the robber shot the gun exactly at her forehead but the gun did fire.

The hoodlum was alleged to have attacked her with the gun which he used in hitting her after it didn't fire. The suspect was said to have left his gun in the course of the robbery and fled.

Some reporters from different National Dailies in Nigeria accompanied the Church authorities to the Owerri Police Area Command to report the incident, the policeman on duty confirmed that the gun was fired but that for some reasons it refused to respond despite repeated attempts.

The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of the station, Paulinus Asogwa, a Superintendent of the Nigeria Police, commended the Church authorities for not taking the law into their hands by reporting the matter promptly.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/05/woman-cheats-death-during-robbery-in-imo-as-gunman-abandons-gun.html
Probably there was no bullet in the gun.
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Wettoid123: 8:24pm On May 03, 2019
Am surprise for some of us that doubt the power of God.
There is God!!!
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by GreatResearcher: 8:24pm On May 03, 2019
Nelimed10:
The FOOL say "there is no God"
A dumb says there's a God.

5 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by SOFTENGR: 8:24pm On May 03, 2019
gurunlocker:
Then he didn't shoot....
That's what happens when someone is being threatened with toy gun grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by IAmKinging(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2019
Seriously, you guys commenting "this and that"; would you have expected her to be killed? Whether the gun jammed, didn't fire or whatever happened, she's alive and thank God for that.
If she had been shot dead, y'all would have been typing RIP.
Which is better, to say "THANKS Be To GOD" or to say "RIP"?
Oh, y'all of little or no faith!

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by martineverest(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Robber SHOT but the GUN didn’t FIRE...

Which One will I take...??
If he SHOT, that means he FIRED
This One na GRAMMAR RELOADED
u made my day
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by 22brains(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2019
OneManLegion:
...Because the gun jammed.
Nigerians with "post hoc ergo propter hoc" logical fallacy.
]yes!!! God made the gun to jam!!!! he that keepet us never slumber nor sleep.
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by ThePreachersSon: 8:30pm On May 03, 2019
Follygunners:
It probably jammed... Hopefully some stupid Pastor(s) doesn't claim this feat. grin Anyways, glad she's grateful to God.

Na she go be number 1 to give testimony on Sunday, Pastor go use am take preach.
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Jokerman(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2019
Praise God...

God people will continue to triumph....

Chosen for God's glory
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by doggedfighter(f): 8:32pm On May 03, 2019
Thisnut:
as a soldier i can tell it has nothing to do with God or luck. For a gun to fire it has to go through the 8 circle of operation which are
feeding,
chambering,
locking,
firing,
unlocking,
extracting,
ejecting, and
cocking.
And If you don't clean your gun chamber properly to remove carbon you will always have a jam.
It happens all the time, nothing spiritual or religious about it.

I hope you're not an oppressor like your colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by 22brains(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2019
okonja:
The safety pin was On and the mumu robber didn't know/probably forgot how to turn it off
yesss!!! God turned him to such an idiot to forget.
Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by Nobodyperson: 8:34pm On May 03, 2019
ETraining:
Only a fool will say there is no God
Only a fool will believe in God.
The gun didn't fire probably because it jammed.
Common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire by kenx1(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2019
IamD18:
You can't cheat death.

Ta!!!!! My brother bn a Nigerian, u have already cheated death lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos) / See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Abia State, Kill Bank Staff, Cart Away Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.