Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1165194 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2020
hypernikao:
The first word answered it man!
It didn't. You only shifted post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HRtechnique: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2020
hastane:
european,I have seen you.i await the response of the one I quoted,not you.when he does respond,come back with this analogy of yours.until then,continue the lords work.

Lol.

Just funny you write poorly yourself and you are judging someone else.

Sad thing.

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2020
HRtechnique:

Common man.
Be matured.
What do you mean by "Op will soon dash you..."

We are just talking here. Why the insolence?
Keep it up bro

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2020
hastane:
was that gazzuzz?if yes,hes mad.although he spoke the truth.if that was not gazzuzz,whoever it is spoke the truth.is the truth a crime now?you sir,need to work on your writing skills.eye dey pain me to dey read this rubbish wey you write so.you no go fit toast better babe as I dey look this your yeye write up
This church rat hastane.

U only make inputs when from that carton u inhabit as a house sense anything beef. Psfff!

Buy car u no fit. The akawo money still never reach?

Lunatic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HRtechnique: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Btw, Googlemechanic, I'm not a fan of you saying Hybrid motors last for so and so years and implying the car may be faulty.

There's a fine line between providing information and trying to lead people into believing a particular thing. You don't know if that car had it's hybrid system recently replaced or rebuilt or whatever. It's not your place to make such insinuations.

Now respect.
Thanks.
He should be objective. That's all.
He appears mischievous in my opinion.

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2020
hastane:
this place dry o.nairalanders have bought all the cars from auction as usual.thumbs up guys. some of us are still doing esusu in readiness for deals that we can afford.
Poor church rat. U can never afford any deal here. Since early last year u dey gather esusu money come dey form Abba Kyari cheesy

From a fan turned critique. Church rat.

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:
It didn't. You only shifted post.
Local. U Don show?

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by judeiria(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Why? Because you say so?

I don't know, man. He advertised it without pointing out that it's a hybrid. Pretty hard to give him the benefit of the doubt with that in mind.

if you indicate interest in the car, Amdman will tell you it's hybrid and if you tell him that you will prefer a non hybrid car of same model, he will source it for you.

I'm speaking from experience cos I once enquired about a Honda civic 08 and he showed me one and told me it was hybrid, when I told him I will prefer the non hybrid, he got it for me.

Stop jumping into conclusions of what you know nothing about and don't try to bring someone hustle down.

41 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by nnamdibig(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2020
I think I have read somewhere that OP said that if someone indicates interest in a particular car that full details and inspection will be arranged.

Why all these back and forth??

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2020
SensualMan1:
Local. U Don show?

Guy I don show, Awfa?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

Guy I don show, Awfa?
Good! keep the peace.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2020
judeiria:

if you indicate interest in the car, Amdman will tell you it's hybrid and if you tell him that you will prefer a non hybrid car of same model, he will source it for you.

I'm speaking from experience cos I once enquired about a Honda civic 08 and he showed me one and told me it was hybrid, when I told him I will prefer the non hybrid, he got it for me.

Stop jumping into conclusions of what you know nothing about and don't try to bring someone hustle down.

I'm not jumping into conclusions. I don't care what Amd.man typically does or used to do. All I care about is what's going on right now, and he failed to state that it's a hybrid. Him possibly clarifying that it is sometime in the future is none of my business.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by eHydrated(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Googlemechanic:

There are some vehicles you should not advertise for sale.

This vehicle is definitely riddled with rust.

A combination of this and high mileage is a bad combination.

This is purely de-marketing even though the statement is factual. It could have better been rephrased as:
"I observed that this vehicle is ridiculed in rust. A combination of this and high mileage makes it a bad buy in my opinion from the little information gathered here".
Facts still remain you do not have all the information to conclusively call it a bad buy and to jump to hasty conclusions shows u in a "pull him down light"

Same goes for the 2005 camry with the broken side mirror. I guess u forgot to add that a car with a 65k mileage (if true mileage) is a fantastic buy. Bad shocks or no bad shocks. Enough with the pettiness

25 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I don't understand. Is he supposed to come and praise the good deeds of the good cars?

Did Cosplay ever go about congratulating non-acciddented car sellers for their good deeds? If he only comes out when he thinks a car is bad, then thank him for the free knowledge and info bestowed.

I can't believe this is an argument. Would you rather someone bought that Hybrid Optima and later regretted? This makes as much sense as those who support fraud with the excuse of politicians being more corrupt. So? Does the existence of a greater evil make the lesser evil any less evil?

As far as he sticks to providing facts, there's nothing wrong with what he's doing. The moment he turns it into personal attacks is when he stops being right.
What happen in telling people that this is a good deal and also encourage them in making a decision they won't regret? This makes as much sense as those who pull other people down just by finding only fault in what they do and always praying they fail. It's obvious you are one if you are always about negativity watch your life nothing positive can come out of it if you support the pull him down movement

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2020
yehmy:
What happen in telling people that this is a good deal and also encourage them in making a decision they won't regret? This makes as much sense as those who pull other people down just by finding only fault in what they do and always praying they fail. It's obvious you are one if you are always about negativity watch your life nothing positive can come out of it if you support the pull him down movement

Do you pay him to do anything?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2020
eHydrated:

This is purely de-marketing even though the statement is factual. It could have better been rephrased as:
"I observed that this vehicle is ridiculed in rust. A combination of this and high mileage makes it a bad buy in my opinion from the little information gathered here".
Facts still remain you do not have all the information to conclusively call it a bad buy and to jump to hasty conclusions shows u in a "pull him down light"

Same goes for the 2005 camry with the broken side mirror. I guess u forgot to add that a car with a 65k mileage (if true mileage) is a fantastic buy. Bad shocks or no bad shocks. Enough with the pettiness

You want him to be diplomatic about what he opines?

Lol, keep dreaming, no buyer will buy this car, only to see this fault and be diplomatic about it especially in this bearish economy period.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Do you pay him to do anything?
Now you are coming out clean. Lol did any one pay him for his observation too. Is he interested, is he a potential buyer? Please just come out clean and tell us Amdman is a threat to you lot and you all just want him out of the picture

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2020
yehmy:
Now you are coming out clean. Lol did any one pay him for his observation too. Is he interested, is he a potential buyer? Please just come out clean and tell us Amdman is a threat to you lot and you all just want him out of the picture

Are...are you an idiot?

Do you know what public domain is?

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Are...are you an idiot?

Do you know what public domain is?
Are you that stupid that you think you have a say on other people's opinion?

14 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2020
yehmy:
Are you that stupid that you think you have a say on other people's opinion?
You're the one dragging a man for giving his opinion. grin

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Ironic. You're the one dragging a man for giving his opinion. grin
Foolishly

You are the one condemning others for ignoring his view.

Can you now see you don't have the brain after all since everyone is entitled to his or her own view.

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2020
So i quickly check and notice you are just one of the cabal that has failed on here before, it will be waste of time trying to engage you further, you can go back to your WhatsApp group and plan you guys next line of action, for now today Agenda has failed i won't give you the platform to rise grin

18 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Onlookers: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2020
gazzuzz, all i will say you need special prayers. is not just ordinary left ur own hustle to be attacking another man business.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by samuelson06(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2020
1. This is a public forum and everyone has right to air their views on issues.

2. Amdman has made a lot of sales here. He has recorded huge success in his business through this forum and it's normal that he'll have people who tries to bring him down here. No one can stop this nature of people. It's normal in life and business. However, just like the devil serving as check to our excesses in life, these people can serve as check to Amdman. I pray they're sincere with their reviews else, God's punishment awaits them.

3. I strongly believe that anyone buying from Amdman or anyone through this forum would do a little research about what they're buying before paying for it. If they don't, they should hold themselves responsible for anything about the car in the future. I still remember everybody screaming Corolla to be using less fuel but I went for Ford Focus, trust me, that ride may be better than Toyota Corolla in terms of fuel consumption. Its parts are also here and it's cheaper than Corolla of same model. Tell me why I should've followed Corolla fans blindly when they have made the car assume a god status in Nigeria that it doesn't merit. So what am I saying? Do your research before buying any car here or elsewhere. Ask all necessary questions.

4. No one can give you sufficient information about any car posted here to help you make a buying decision. They can only confuse you. Forget about these local mechanics that don't even have complete tools in their toolbox yet they want to advise you. Again, spend a little time and read about any car you want to buy. However, take note that all cars have their strengths and weaknesses.

5. In this life, don't allow anybody to convince you to buy anything, but you convince yourself based on information available to you before making a buying decision. I also recommend you listen to your spirit. Don't also forget that most times, our experience about anything are different. It doesn't mean because something isn't working for A so it won't work for B. We are different.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2020
We Nigerians have a big problem. Envy, hate and bitterness. Attacks upon attacks. People just jump in to comment and it’s so easy to see the bitterness in their post. Started following this thread from day 1 and I’ve seen so much hate and jealousy on here.
1. Amdman does not do full inspection, he stated that categorically, however, if you want full inspection and disclosure, you pay an amount to engage the services of a professional as he not qualified to do that.
But as typical Nigerians, we look the other way around trying to cut cost and save money and also expecting amdman to carry out professional inspection on each and every vehicle he advertises. At who’s expenses if I may ask, him? No way. He’s a business man and also wants to make profit.
2. What if after engaging the services of a professional machinic to inspection these vehicles and the would be buyer changes his/her mind, who loses? Why are Nigerians so wicked and greedy? Why the bring him down campaign?

Y’all should through the thread to get facts and jumping to comment shits. Good job amdman

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Kingreign and Heavenlybang, you guys just lost my respect. Look at them. Old men with so much auto knowledge spewing hate and bitterness. Lost souls. Big ups nurey

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Jessewizy:
Kingreign and Heavenlybang, you guys just lost my respect. Look at them. Old men with so much auto knowledge spewing hate and bitterness. Lost souls. Big ups nurey

I don't even know who you are.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Jessewizy:
[s]Kingreign and Heavenlybang, you guys just lost my respect. Look at them. Old men with so much auto knowledge spewing hate and bitterness. Lost souls. Big ups nurey[/s]
I'm not an ass kisser, I don't have any business with author of this thread, I do not patronize him neither have I had any issue with him prior to now. As a matter of fact, I always clicked like for most of his post and I'm an ardent follower of his. So you see your comment is borne out of hatred, jealousy and needless resentment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

I'm not an ass kisser, I don't have any business with author of this thread, I do not patronize him neither have I had any issue with him prior to now. As a matter of fact, I always clicked like for most of his post and I'm an ardent follower of his. So you see your comment is borne out of hatred, jealousy and needless resentment.

Basically, how it works is that if you don't support them, you're a jealous hater. Don't forget broke, too. They always like calling people they don't even know "broke". grin

11 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

K.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

Ardent follower indeed. You disgust me. Spits.

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by timifakay(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Jessewizy:

Ardent follower indeed. You disgust me. Spits.

And, how does this affect the price of engine oil?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.