Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1166176 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by replete(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
OmodavidoX:
can I get any Uber standard car for 800k sir?
very well they full Owode onirin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
OmodavidoX:

No Sir.

Shipping alone is N550k - N600k.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 12:46am On Dec 14, 2020
2009 Honda Civic

No faults reported

250k miles

N1.8m

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by OmodavidoX(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2020
amdman:

No Sir.

Shipping alone is N550k - N600k.
Okay sir. Please what is the least amount I can get one.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by AreahCode: 6:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Thread says below 1.2m cars. Very greedy person.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2020
AreahCode:
Thread says below 1.2m cars. Very greedy person.
you certainly need deliverance.

Check when the thread was created and when price started changing, and compare the exchange rates.

May God be with you.

AreahCode:
Stfu assole . It says 1.2 and below then why did he not modify it. Greed

Your fada!

20 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Philadelphia: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2020
An attention seeker has been spotted at the second comment above this comment. Guys, please don’t quote or respond to his foolishness so we don’t feed the foolishness.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Fogman(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2020
OmodavidoX:

My dear, 800k can't even cover cost of shipping and custom clearing.

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ifebazz(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Don't put your blame on others, blame yourself, your government and your lazy Naira!

Sicilyjoe:
Oga Amdman abeg kindly change the title of this thread, the initial purpose has been grounded.

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by AreahCode: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2020
DrMeroThaEmperor:

Check when the thread was created and when price started changing, and compare the exchange rates.

May God be with you.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ifebazz(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2020
Thank you. Many are being deceived by the 90k miles by local car dealers who more often than not, have rewound the mileage of over 300k miles just to satisfy those gullible ones who think low mileage is directly proportional to a good buy.

oladipuposadeeq:
i have delivered a sienna to someone in akwa ibom before with over 300k miles and its been 4 years now and the family is still using up till date i think it comes down to maintenance.

12 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ifebazz(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2020
He's a grumpy little fellow.

DrMeroThaEmperor:

May God be with you.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ifebazz(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Calm down child, leave the costly cars for those who can afford it or better still, go and hustle more.

If to clear common Corolla is now about N500k, how much do you want to buy and ship it, N400k?

There are several other threads on Nairaland, it's not compulsory you have to buy from this one or Amdman!

AreahCode:

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by tropaz(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2020
My thought exactly.... The OP didn't force anyone to buy from him. So, why are they ranting?
What was the value of 1.2M back when he started with thread? Can it be compared with the current forex value?

They are just bunch of attention seekers... Sadly, they got the attention they wanted...

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ndidibabe(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
i have delivered a sienna to someone in akwa ibom before with over 300k miles and its been 4 years now and the family is still using up till date i think it comes down to maintenance.
300k miles...That's serious. May we not buy problem..

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by obanqua(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2020
Interested in this.
What is the payment plan?

amdman:
2009 Nissan Rogue, 4 cylinder engine, Leather interior

275k km

No reported faults

N1.550m - all costs included

Installment payment available
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
It's like you guys did not look at his other posts to be answering him.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ifebazz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Easy kid, this path will not allow you earn enough for above N1.2m cars.

AreahCode:
Stfu na u be amdman fool

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by frank417: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
OmodavidoX:

You better go and get a good naija used car. If you desire tokunbo, you must prepare 1.5m+

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Asquare84(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
amdman:
2009 Honda Civic

No faults reported

250k miles

N1.8m

How times fly buy this time last year andman was selling this car for 1.2 million

12 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ekakamba: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Asquare84:

How times fly buy this time last year andman was selling this car for 1.2 million

2009 Honda Civic?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Joselph95(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Asquare84:

That's the 9ja of today ooh, we don't know of the future sef..

#sigh angry

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Sicilyjoe: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ifebazz:
Don't put your blame on others, blame yourself, your government and your lazy Naira!

Am not blaming anyone and that's the more reason to edit the title of this thread

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by winnex007(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2020
cc: amdman

Please can I get a

Peugeot 407, Sedan.
with EW10J4, 2.0, 138 PS, Petrol, 5-speed Manual Gearbox, Factory Driving Position:. LHD with an ndroid Headunit & Navigation Touchscreen
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by erictoonice: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2020
My experience,
I know some people would have had a good experience with amdman but mine was terrible.
I have bought several cars but the one he bought for me was just a scrap.
The body was dead, panel beater had to work on the car, it's like a car worked on by a bad body work man with two tones of same color with the front being another color and back another color. the engine bay is all rusted. had to spray. I had to change the back shocks and the legs were squeaky.
AC not working I spent over 240k on a tokumbo car.
Driver he recommended drove the car from lagos go my location after changing oil, when the car got here, I checked the engine oil the next morning and discovered the oil short and was at the minimum dot, then I filled it up.
I actually got the car for my wife. Fast forward one week I had to travel for three weeks and in two weeks time they called me engine knocked against my wife on the road, when the mechanic checked it, not a drop of oil was in the engine, how possible is that for a new car. I regretted my life.
The said car is a 2008 mitsubishi outlander.
I'll advise anyone buying a car like this it's not worth it, the wait (I waited 5months after payment) and expense, even the price difference isn't much it's even same on many cars here in Nigeria.
If I had bought this car in person with my own inspection I'll never make such mistake.
Learn from my plight!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jamoyakz: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
erictoonice:
My experience,
I know some people would have had a good experience with amdman but mine was terrible.
The body was dead, panel beater had to work on the car, it's like a car worked on by a bad body work man with two tones of same color with the front being another color and back another color. the engine bay is all rusted. had to spray. I had to change the back shocks and the legs were squeaky.
Driver he recommended drove the car from lagos go my location after changing oil, when the car got here, I checked the engine oil the next morning and discovered the oil short and was at the minimum dot, then I filled it up.
I actually got the car for my wife. Fast forward one week I had to travel for three weeks and in two weeks time they called me engine knocked against my wife on the road, when the mechanic checked it, not a drop of oil was in the engine,how possible is that for a new car. I regretted my life.
I'll advise anyone buying a car like this it's not worth it, the wait (I waited 5months after payment) and expense, even the price difference isn't much it's even same on many cars here in Nigeria.
If I had bought this car in person with my own inspection I'll never make such mistake.
Learn from my plight!!!
hmmmm we haven't been seeing reviews here lately but did you try to reach out to him over your displeasure? I know Amdman hardly replies complaints or enquiry which I know is a short coming of his but also businesses like these there might be one or two bad deals

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by erictoonice: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2020
jamoyakz:

hmmmm we haven't been seeing reviews here lately but did you try to reach out to him over your displeasure? I know Amdman hardly replies complaints or enquiry which I know is a short coming of his but also businesses like these there might be one or two bad deals
I did but he said nothing reasonable.
I really regretted this waste of money when the car came at first I didn't even bother to take it to my compound I had to go do everything on it and spray except the AC before taking it home for the shame of the scrap it is. Come to think of it who buys a tokumbo car without AC. Think of that the best he did is to refund with 50k after I spent 240k on it without fixing the AC yet. I just didn't answer him. After complaining to him about the engine he just asked if the oil leaked as if if oil is leaking from a car I wouldn't know from where it was parked. After that he didn't say anything.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by erictoonice: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2020
I had to buy that engine for 330k yesterday and after that I'm just going to sell the scrap off for anything I can get from it.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
erictoonice:
My experience,
I actually got the car for my wife. Fast forward one week I had to travel for three weeks and in two weeks time they called me engine knocked against my wife on the road, when the mechanic checked it, not a drop of oil was in the engine, how possible is that for a new car. I regretted my life.
Learn from my plight!!!

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate that you chose us to help with your car purchase. We put in a lot of work to ensure that the car we get for you meets your purpose, and it is very distressing for us when issues such as these arise.

However, is it correct that the body was dead? We don't think so. Below is the Youtube link to your car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDs3PEbtlZw

While it is possible that scratches may occur during shipment (as the vehicle was shipped in a container), we do not think that happened in your case as your car was the last car in the container and reasonably protected. Nevertheless, the car is not brand new, so fair wear and tear is expected.

We apologize for the experience and will continue to provide support to resolve the issues you are having.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.