Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1165942 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
2003 Toyota Corolla with Bluetooth

166k miles

Slight rust as per picture

N1.45m

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by OfficialSam(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
amdman:
2003 Toyota Corolla with Bluetooth

166k miles

Slight rust as per picture

N1.45m

There's nothing like a slight rust o.
A rust is a rust. And funny enough it's on the frame of the car.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2019
Anchor84:
Buzz me on whatapp,i could help Land this to Lagos Port @2.320m and u clear urself 07065629472
No down payment??
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by edisoncash: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2019
profjustine458:
No down payment??
If he allowed this I'm in with the deal
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by brenister10: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
amdman:
To all those that have patronized us... thank you. We are very confident that this is only the beginning of a cordial relationship that will hopefully extend into better things.

To all those that defend us publicly... thank you. You defend us of your own freewill, more so when we have no pecuniary benefit to offer you.

To all those we have not responded to timeously... we apologize. It is not because we do not respect your desire to do business with us. Rather, we want the business we do together to be mutually beneficial; so we usually proceed with caution.

To all those that are sceptical about our offers... we understand. We understand that trust is a big issue in Nigeria and for Nigerians. There’s only so much we can put forward to make you trust us. We have considered setting up an office in Nigeria to help people believe we can be trusted; but having operated an office in Nigeria in the past and knowing all the associated costs, we are still carefully considering it. The truth however is that not having a Nigerian office is not the real problem. The real problem is the trust element. Car dealers with big offices can still cheat people. So it’s not about the office... it’s about the integrity of the process and the structure in place to protect every stakeholder.

Again, the profit margins we make per car is very slim and cannot currently accommodate the costs of setting up in Nigeria. In truth, we make losses on some deals. However, building a business is not a 100m race... it is a marathon, a journey, so we remain focused on our long term objectives to be the better alternative for our customers.

We honestly cannot sell cars to everybody, because everyone is structured differently. The final decision whether or not to proceed definitely rests with you. We do not use sales tactics to pressure you to buy any car on offer, and we disclose all information available to us, to enable you make the best decision.

To those we are fortunate to serve, we really appreciate you and will always do our best to use our best judgment to serve you.

Kudos!!

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by gman55(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2019
OP we are super proud of you, the maturity with which you handled your business is legendary.
Keep the good works.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 3:23am On Jun 26, 2019
2004 Infinity FX 35

220k miles

No reported faults

N1.5m

5 Likes

gman55:
OP we are super proud of you, the maturity with which you handled your business is legendary.
Keep the good works.

Thank you!

3 Likes

brenister10:

Kudos!!

Thank you!
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Empiree: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2019
amdman:
2004 Infinity FX 35

220k miles

No reported faults

N1.5m

I always love this truck. Anyways loaded.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Empiree:
I always love this truck. Anyways loaded.

I currently drive one. It was love at first sight smiley

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Empiree: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
amdman:

I currently own infinity Ex35 (2008).

How I wish price for this one is a little close to a million. cheesy That would be a grab for me. But I respect your tag price. I'm just looking to buy one for someone in nija. That's why I'm shopping here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
2010 Ford Edge

Inspected - no mechanical faults observed. Rust bubbles in right tire well (as per picture)

170k miles

N2.2m all costs included

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by mcvities(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
amdman:
Another deal closed!

2004 KIA Sorento

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTchHHe27Gs

How much did this go for, all cost inclusive?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2019
2004 XC90 - Deal Closed!

We appreciate your trust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQUdJTg-PVc
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Kizyte(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2019
amdman:

Tell me about your experience. What's the common problem? How is the fuel consumption?

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
amdman:
2010 Ford Edge

Inspected - no mechanical faults observed. Rust bubbles in right tire well (as per picture)

170k miles

N2.2m all costs included

Price reduced by owner. Now going for N2m

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kizyte:
Tell me about your experience. What's the common problem? How is the fuel consumption?

I love the car! I have always driven V6. Fuel consumption is better than the Ford Explorer I drove last.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
2004 Acura TSX - Deal Closed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C_PNMOI05o
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Kizyte(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
amdman:

I love the car! I have always driven V6. Fuel consumption is better than the Ford Explorer I drove last.
OK, thanks bro!
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Third container loaded!!!

Thanks to all our valued customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvrEPAtYK20

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dicksonadams(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Boss if possible, show video of offloading first container, after e land

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
dicksonadams:
Boss if possible, show video of offloading first container, the day e go land

It makes no difference
If u recall, the OP has said the aim of his thread is to sell cars to customers and not to prove any other thing.

3 containers loaded already, people wey buy the cars don buy comot. Dem show u container for Canada, u say u wan see container for apapa

Op for show you the container for Atlantic ocean na.

Nobody will make u believe anything, if u get money go Berger go buy motor.

Truth is that risk is not for everyone, the difference between the rich and the poor.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dicksonadams(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
deepwater:

It makes no difference
If u recall, the OP has said the aim of his thread is to sell cars to customers and not to prove any other thing.

3 containers loaded already, people wey buy the cars don buy comot. Dem show u container for Canada, u say u wan see container for apapa

Op for show you the container for Atlantic ocean na.

Nobody will make u believe anything, if u get money go Berger go buy motor.

Truth is that risk is not for everyone, the difference between the rich and the poor.

True, but as a business man, who want to sell affordable car to a segment of the market (1. 2m average),

To unlock it full potential, It is not unwise to employ what is known in marketing as social proofing. If I were in his shoe I want mind doing that cause it will definitely improve patronage and that will be more money for me to make.

1.2m is more of a middle class or starter budget line. Most people of the segment might have save for a long time, and would be a bit worried or concern of losing their money.

Such move can unlock that market for him.

Well what do I know, just talking as a business man

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
dicksonadams:

True, but as a business man, who want to sell affordable car to a segment of the market (1. 2m average),

To unlock it full potential, It is not unwise to employ what is known in marketing as social proofing. If I were in his shoe I want mind doing that cause it will definitely improve patronage and that will be more money for me to make.

1.2m is more of a middle class or starter budget line. Most people of the segment might have save for a long time, and would be a bit worried or concern of losing their money.

Such move can unlock that market for him.

Well what do I know, just talking as a business man

Everybody is now a business man.

How many adverts of DOYIN GROUP have you seen?

The company close?

Them dey sell abi dem no dey sell?

Igbo man for alaba dey do advert.? No be to sample products for shop the remaining go dey warehouse?

If you have good market bro the consumer go locate you.
If you concerned about losing your 1.2m dont do business with someone u have never seen. I wonder how hard this could be, them still they sell motor for Berger o

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dicksonadams(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
deepwater:

Everybody is now a business man.

How many adverts of DOYIN GROUP have you seen?

The company close?

Them dey sell abi dem no dey sell?

Igbo man for alaba dey do advert.? No be to sample products for shop the remaining go dey warehouse?

If you have good market bro the consumer go locate you.
If you concerned about losing your 1.2m dont do business with someone u have never seen. I wonder how hard this could be, them still they sell motor for Berger o

Lol you Truely know little about digital marketing strategy and expanding market base in this day an age. Well you win, no point arguing.

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by TotoNaRubber: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
There is nothing wrong in asking the OP to demonstrate the first and second containers were successfully delivered. A lot of Nigerians have spoilt businesses for genuine dealers so photographic evidence or verifiable testimonial is necessary.

A lot of people want to patronize the OP but can't do so due to no success story from any of the 8 buyers from the two containers.

Whether the OP decides to show some proof or not is entirely up to him. But showing it will surely win more business for him.

Personally i will like to patronize the OP by ordering a single 19m worth machine 4 x 4 BUT will i send 70 percent of that after seeing two containers loaded and more containers being loaded? Your guess is as good as mine.

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
gman55:

Post your questions to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4696641/official-car-comparison-recommendation-thread/65#79589969
@nurey will be more than glad to assist

Lol, at the bolded
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
There is nothing wrong in asking the OP to demonstrate the first and second containers were successfully delivered. A lot of Nigerians have spoilt businesses for genuine dealers so photographic evidence or verifiable testimonial is necessary.

A lot of people want to patronize the OP but can't do so due to no success story from any of the 8 buyers from the two containers.

Whether the OP decides to show some proof or not is entirely up to him. But showing it will surely win more business for him.

Personally i will like to patronize the OP by ordering a single 19m worth machine 4 x 4 BUT will i send 70 percent of that after seeing two containers loaded and more containers being loaded? Your guess is as good as mine.

So what if u get scammed after receiving success stories from initial buyers.

At least MMM paid some people wella before crashing.

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
dicksonadams:

Lol you Truely know little about digital marketing strategy and expanding market base in this day an age. Well you win, no point arguing.

Mister Digital marketing
Have u asked yourself if the owners of the vehicles do not want public emphasis on their cars ?

You think say if person pay for motor op will still have 100% say about the property?

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Rapidpolystyren(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2019
dicksonadams:
Boss if possible, show video of offloading first container, after e land
the 1st container is landing 1st week of July 2019

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by FreshBoss007: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:

Mister Digital marketing
Have u asked yourself if the owners of the vehicles do not want public emphasis on their cars ?

You think say if person pay for motor op will still have 100% say about the property?

why you carry the matter for head like say Na your problem?

with the news of many yahoo boys been arrested you still asked the stupid question why people need proof?

how many cars have you bought from the op?

please stfu up

if he doesn't have to prove a point of genuine deals, why did he open this thread, why did he post 2 containers loaded with vehicles?... why e no allow market find am by himself

genuine concerns are been raised and so the right thing to do is to see these cars been offloaded... it would do no harm to the op nor the purported buyers

I'm an ardent follower of this thread and I'd buy my first car from the op when I see testimonies from users

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.