Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS (64299 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by dainformant(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2019
There was a brief commotion after a helicopter landed at the stadium in Kogi State University earlier today. It was gathered that the helicopter made an emergency landing at the school due to bad weather.

The University's stadium was overcrowded with students who rushed to the scene in their numbers to catch a glimpse of the chopper and also to take some pictures.

The pilot later revealed they were flying to Abuja, but because of the weather condition, they landed inside the school stadium as it was about to rain.

The helicopter later left for its destination after spending some minutes there.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/05/kogi-state-university-students-rush-out-to-see-helicopter-after-emergency-landing.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by delugajackson: 7:31pm On May 03, 2019
Only a chopper and they're this excited. Running to see a helicopter as if it's the 8th wonder of the world. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

These pictures show that we're indeed far behind. It will take long, long years for us to catch up with the Western world.

363 Likes 32 Shares

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by amaniro: 7:31pm On May 03, 2019
The pilot was flying from Kaduna to Abuja but landed in Kogi state University because the weather was bad. I don't get

Modified: See University like village. Tufiakwa

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by kafulka(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2019
Opportunity comes but once

A perfect time for selfie for the villagers

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Flirtyjane(f): 7:34pm On May 03, 2019
can you imagine this village attitude. This is realy serious

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by radiolover(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2019
Needed assistance received.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by victormartyn(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2019
Jesus Christ.

My Kogi people dey suffer o.

As them no get airport nkó?

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by radiolover(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
amaniro:
The pilot was flying from Kaduna to Abuja but landed in Kogi state University because the weather was bad. I don't get
Neither do I.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by nifemi25(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
Every one is just rushing to see the helicopter.....
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Dreal1247: 7:43pm On May 03, 2019
Emergency tourist attraction. At least for just one day

6 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by amaniro: 7:54pm On May 03, 2019
radiolover:
Neither do I.
[code][/code]Like yo everybody knows if you're going to kogi you'll lowkey pass Abuja. Why didn't they land in Niger or Nasarawa I don't trust the report.

2 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Amuocha: 7:56pm On May 03, 2019
Osinbajo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh angry

3 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 03, 2019
has Abuja been shifted from its geographic location. I don't get it. they kaduna to Abuja

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by matify83: 8:14pm On May 03, 2019
amaniro:

What I don't get is your fabrication of kaduna into the story.

No where in this post or in the link provided was the flight said to have emanated from Kaduna except I have gone dyslexic.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by amaniro: 9:42pm On May 03, 2019
matify83:

What I don't get is your fabrication of kaduna into the story.

No where in this post or in the link provided was the flight said to have emanated from Kaduna except I have gone dyslexic.

Stop jumping into conclusion like women. The OP Modifyied his post. He initially stated the choppers is from Kaduna going to ABJ but stopped at Kogi. That's what he said earlier.

10 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by matify83: 9:48pm On May 03, 2019
amaniro:

Stop jumping into conclusion like women. The OP Modifyied his post. He initially stated the choppers is from Kaduna going to ABJ but stopped at Kogi. That's what he said earlier.

I didn't jump to conclusion as you adduced without due diligence.

The link from where the post was culled was same as posted. If the post was modified as you claimed , how was I to know?

Stop stereotyping women please.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Sydney17(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2019
Some e-idiots will insult these guys even if all they see in their village are big birds and cricket! hypocrites too plenty for naija grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by StarUp: 9:50pm On May 03, 2019
Is this what Yahaya Bello has reduced his Kogi people to? Running to go and see a chopper? Who knows, I could have ran along if I were there...

#donotjudge

13 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by salbis(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2019
I want to see with my eyes syndrome. Had it been the chopper exploded now, na scores of lives for don waste. Never rush to accident scene, most especially if you are not a trained safety officer.

2 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by horlique(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Only a chopper and they're this excited. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

These pictures show that we're indeed far behind. It will take long, long years for us to catch up with the Western world.
we will never catch up with these level of mentality

2 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by franchuks(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmmm.... We hail thee Kogi people.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by chiedu7: 9:51pm On May 03, 2019
I pray its not Osinbade again oh

OR

Not another Christian in authority

2 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by davibid: 9:51pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Only a chopper and they're this excited. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

Please don’t blame them blame PMB and Yaya Bello

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by amaniro: 9:52pm On May 03, 2019
matify83:

The link from where the post was sourced was same as posted. If the post was modified as you claimed , how was I to know?

I honestly want to say something really bad but, it's Friday.

Most of the comment up there connotes the post were Modifyied. How about you read and analyse before quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by maxiuc(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2019
matify83:

The link from where the post was culled was same as posted. If the post was modified as you claimed , how was I to know?

Stop stereotyping women please.

you are the reason we were wear we were today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Guyman02: 9:53pm On May 03, 2019
Osinbajo on his way to share Trader Moni since the cabal will not allow him access to Presidential Choppers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by matify83: 9:54pm On May 03, 2019
amaniro:

I honestly want to say something really bad but, it's Friday.

Most of the comment up there connotes the post were Modifyied. How about you read and analyse before quoting me.

Happy Friday !!
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by ferrariLaferrari: 9:54pm On May 03, 2019
amaniro:
Might be from ilorin or wast
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by ferrariLaferrari: 9:54pm On May 03, 2019
amaniro:
Might be from ilorin or west
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by anambraamaka: 9:56pm On May 03, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Vehicle With Nigerian Plates Spotted In The UK (Photo) / Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.