Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS (64292 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by 9jaRealist: 12:05am On May 04, 2019
amaniro:

Shut the fucckk up. Attack me not my family.

Duh! When you attack women, you are attacking people's mothers (sisters and daughters). undecided
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Odoogu(m): 12:35am On May 04, 2019
Y'all missing the point
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Chestbeaters: 12:52am On May 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

Duh! When you attack women, you are attacking people's mothers (sisters and daughters). undecided
Go siddon joor....which kin attack undecided
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by onadana: 1:20am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Only a chopper and they're this excited. Running to see a helicopter as if it's the 8th wonder of the world. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

These pictures show that we're indeed far behind. It will take long, long years for us to catch up with the Western world.

Honestly, you're right.We are still in the Stone age..I have lost hope of seeing a changed Nigeria in my life time.Sad.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by thatigboman: 1:24am On May 04, 2019
amaniro:
The pilot was flying from Kaduna to Abuja but landed in Kogi state University because the weather was bad. I don't get

Modified: See University like village. Tufiakwa
where in the news was it stated the helicopter was flying from Kaduna?
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by thatigboman: 1:26am On May 04, 2019
matify83:

What I don't get is your fabrication of kaduna into the story.

No where in this post or in the link provided was the flight said to have emanated from Kaduna except I have gone dyslexic.
I tire o
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by thatigboman: 1:31am On May 04, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Might be from ilorin or west
possibly east. If ilorin or west, it would have landed in lokoja.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by EmmaxKeys: 2:23am On May 04, 2019
haha...unreal!

meanwhile,

Hello, friends. Here we are again with another phone. This time, the phone we have is a very popular one. People love to order this guy so much. His name is Gionee S11.

Mehn, this guy has mind-blowing phone features like fingerprint, 4G lite, 4GB RAM, Bright camera and video camera, affordable price, awesome front and back camera, smooth feel, lengthy, good sound system and so much more. There are so many features to name.

But you know what? Check and learn more about him in the link below. You can also place an order. He is affordable

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s11-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-57_4.html
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Nobody: 2:54am On May 04, 2019
Don't tell me that those people are backward,

ohiofihima come and explain this...

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Ayatullah(m): 3:39am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Only a chopper and they're this excited. Running to see a helicopter as if it's the 8th wonder of the world. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

These pictures show that we're indeed far behind. It will take long, long years for us to catch up with the Western world.

I believe you are just a Western world arse-licker kiss

Two things might have rightly led to their going to see the helicopter (and there is no crime committed):

☆1.) Their field is no helipad, so what brought about a chopper (they are curious, it's a good sign of intelligent people).

☆2.) Definitely some of them have never seen a helicopter so close-up (so what's wrong rushing to have a close-up shocked) and even selfies?

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by abbeyty(m): 5:13am On May 04, 2019
lol they were even runing like kids....It reminds me of that song when we were kids.Aronpileni toun lo ba mi ki ya mi eleko...........
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Bet9ja77411: 5:32am On May 04, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Diaby108(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2019
this is Nigeria.... laughing in Swahili
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by saintokwuluora(m): 6:11am On May 04, 2019
This can only happen to university students depending on where the chopper landed in Nigeria-KOGI.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by crackhouse(m): 6:21am On May 04, 2019
Maybe they thought it was a clash
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Nyrah(f): 6:32am On May 04, 2019
crackhouse:
Maybe they thought it was a clash
Scrolling down these comments I just realized how skeptical and gullible Nigerians could be. I don't think a sane human would comment these way. There are lots of people who haven't seen a chopper before quite alright but you needed to see how close that chopper was to my ceiling that people had to run for their lives. I'm very sure those people shouting kogi people are backward cannot withstand the high thinking level of some kogites. Having data to browse with doesn't mean you can come online to say trash. I quoted you because I felt you are humane.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by johnny1948(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2019
Lols, I don't blame them, it's not rarely seen on ground.
I remembered when it landed in our school college field back in 2008,
Everybody went gaga, no amount of discipline or threat withheld the student from rush out, taking pictures,
That day turned to picnic for the whole students.
The school dismissed itself cos nobody stayed back for lessons again
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by femez14: 7:11am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:

no mind them naso all this ebira yam people mata be Lolzzz
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by amaniro: 7:19am On May 04, 2019
thatigboman:
where in the news was it stated the helicopter was flying from Kaduna?

Please I'm not arguing with another ignorant person. Read from the beginning of the thread
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Rexnegro(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:

catch up ke, my brother there is no catch up in sight between africa and the advanced countries o. good morning great weekend I wish you

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by TRAVEL101(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2019
10minutes Tourist attractions

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by technuel: 8:01am On May 04, 2019
That means if these ones come Ikeja they will stand for hours watching planes of all types. What will they now do if they behold sub marines, Ships. It is good to be exposed no matter what. This atitude is what a Lagos child will never display.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by SeunOlat: 8:11am On May 04, 2019
OWN and USE your very own mobile APP on Google Play Store to BOOST your Business.

Your Business would be live on Google Play Store.

IMAGINE the VALUE this would add to your Business.
Call 08142805400
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Kingkun69(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2019
Don't want to be rude but thought this was a farm with workers

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Alphafeezay(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:

I am 100% sure you would do same.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Unconquerable: 8:35am On May 04, 2019
What do you expect from an institution in Kogi? Where guys still wear Stone wash jeans...
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Andersonjr(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2019
Chaii Nigerians see that one self posting on facebook
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Adinoyi119(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2019
My beloved state, kogi. This is what we get from unpaid salary in the state. God punish poverty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Vehicle With Nigerian Plates Spotted In The UK (Photo) / Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.