Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS (64295 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Adinoyi119(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2019
femez14:
no mind them naso all this ebira yam people mata be Lolzzz
why mentioning name, receive common sense IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by KB9ice(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2019
kuuljay:
hey arsehole if a chopper lands in your neighbourhood knowing there is no helipad there you will also rush to go and see,stop being stupid to feel superior from your cubicle in a face me I face you
hahahahahahaha nice one
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Nobody: 9:11am On May 04, 2019
radiolover:
Lol. Characteristics of 3rd world.

AN APPEAL!!!
Good evening all. Please first of all, take me as your brother and you will see the need to help me. They say a closed mouth is a close destiny. I'm a final year student Unical currently in a very tight situation due to my inability to pay for my final year school fees. Through His grace, I have been able to push myself to this level, therefore, those VILLAGE PEOPLE must not succeed now. Things are piled up for me and all need financial attention...one of the reasons I'm unable to complete my fees. Please I need good spirited Nigerians to help me out. My session's fee is N38,000 and I have only N12,000 seeking N26,000 to balance the amount. Exams starts 16th of this month and definitely I won't be allowed to even go near exam hall if I do not pay my fees. Like I said, reaching this level is all by my effort which I give thanks to God, thus, I must cross the river in spite of challenges . 2-5k each from spirited Nigerians and I'm a graduate coming out to contribute my quota to the development of our society. Please do this for me and God will bless each and every one of you richly. Note: You can decide to get proofs regarding this before any transfer. I'm 100% ready to furnish you with all the necessary documents. And for those who may want to term me 'fraud' I understand so many fraudulent activities go on on the Internet now but why not you wait till I fail to prove myself beyond every reasonable doubt before you conclude I'm a fraudster? Please show some mercy. Nobody derives pleasure in begging. Again, please help me and Godwill richly reward each and everyone of you. Account number is 3-3-5-1-0-9-7-2-7-4. Ecobank. My phone: 070-568-992-43. Thanks and God bless.
You think there is only women here which u can sweet talk, if u need money go work.

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by seborrhic: 9:16am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Only a chopper and they're this excited. Running to see a helicopter as if it's the 8th wonder of the world. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

These pictures show that we're indeed far behind. It will take long, long years for us to catch up with the Western world.
We can never catch up with the western world in the next 1000years at least.Not with the kind of archaic leaders we have had these past 4years and likely more

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by KB9ice(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2019
zabuur:

Have u ever seen a submarine?
abeg help me ask am ooo very funny people
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Yungnaira55: 9:32am On May 04, 2019
amaniro:
[code][/code]Like yo everybody knows if you're going to kogi you'll lowkey pass Abuja. Why didn't they land in Niger or Nasarawa I don't trust the report.

the report is true
am a student of kogi State University
student n non student actually went to take a look

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Nobody: 9:52am On May 04, 2019
poverty no good
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Okoroawusa: 10:05am On May 04, 2019
maxiuc:
you are the reason we were wear we were today
Please tell me this grammar was a mistake.

BLOOD OF CHISOS!
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by amaniro: 10:43am On May 04, 2019
Yungnaira55:

the report is true
am a student of kogi State University
student n non student actually went to take a look

If you're a student then you should know the difference between Am and "I'm"

That said, The OP modified the post that's why I said that. I didn't doubt it landed I KSU i initially doubted where it's coming from.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Slimpotter(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2019
victormartyn:
Jesus Christ.

My Kogi people dey suffer o.

As them no get airport nkó?
I'm disappointed, I live in the university town, but this is off. These ones have never travelled.

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by victormartyn(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2019
Slimpotter:

I'm disappointed, I live in the university town, but this is off. These ones have never travelled.

As a matter of fact,
I graduated from there.

I agree with you though.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Nobody: 11:45am On May 04, 2019
this one week meeeee...... igala people and their locality
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by bizzibodi(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2019
I hope one local idiot will not attempt to stop d tail rotor from turning with his hand!
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by drshrewd: 12:42pm On May 04, 2019
lol, there is nothing bad in having a close range glimpse at a landed Helicopter. Something majority of those criticizing these students would do
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by paix(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2019
Are we sure the chopper was not meant to supply food and arms to the kidnappers bedeviling the dreaded Kaduna-Abuja road?
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by phenzy(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2019
victormartyn:

As a matter of fact, I graduated from there.
I agree with you though.
Victor martin how far bro? what of godwin?
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by victormartyn(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2019
phenzy:

Victor martin how far bro?
what of godwin?

Lol.
Him dey fine o

PheNzyyyyyyy! [left][/left] grin grin
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by phenzy(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2019
victormartyn:

Lol. Him dey fine o
PheNzyyyyyyy! [left][/left] grin grin
gtk...n how's life bro?
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2019
no be police? pilot was too drunk to fly the chopper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Vehicle With Nigerian Plates Spotted In The UK (Photo) / Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.