Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building (58128 Views)

Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer / Body Of Missing 24-year-old Man Found In Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic) / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by Ayasayas(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2019
Report the matter to social welfare office in Yenagoa, let them handle the matter. The aunt and the man that impregnat her should be arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by delishpot: 2:53pm On May 04, 2019
hammerFC:

Ok!

U as a matured adult, have u slept in uncomplete building in Africa?

Snake, Python, Rat, Criminals, Mad people, mad dogs everywhere?

My brother, I have never slept there that is why her story is a sad one. One thing is sure, you don't know her full story before the condition that brought her down to her knees. It's not like her "poor" parents born like rat. Life just dealt h her a painful hand so far. Let's not claim to know for certain her history.

1 Like

Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 04, 2019
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by Coolgent(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2019
Subhanallah!
Imagine the emotional trauma couple with pain that she will be experiencing without proper antenatel care. cry
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by KingLennon(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2019
Joshuazedd:

Shut up man. She's 15 and someone impregnated her. That is sexual abuse.
The child was neglected but still doesn't warrant abuse.
Kids everywhere on nairaland. They can't make a point without insulting someone. You did not read the first comment. I was trying to tell sum1 that both parties are to be blamed not only the man who Impregnated her.
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by KingLennon(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2019
dfrost:

I blame the Aunty but the man? Damn it. He took advantage of her. She's a minor for God's sake. embarassed angry
Both parties deserve the blame
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by TourismMan(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2019
She must come from Akwa Ibom. Smh.
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by Joshuazedd(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2019
stanliwise:
Two of you point put together addresses the situation but instead you want arguments.
Nah, We're not. Re-read his statement. It was without condemnation of the act.
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by ubcandid(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=KcMarShalL po
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by ubcandid(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2019
KcMarShalL:

Umu akwaibom, dem do una?

What's the meaning of that comment?
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by lepasharon(f): 5:30am On May 09, 2019
DukeofNZ:
Maybe when her aunty being de warnam she de form say she be big girl wey nobody go tell what to do. Her type full for dis forum. Clitoris go just de scratch small girls like say dem born dem born knacking.

Shut up!! I can bet that girl was never given any sex education.

No young girl aspires to be a mother at 15 if they KNEW HOW TO avoid it!!

This girl is very young so easily deceived
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by lepasharon(f): 5:36am On May 09, 2019
Sanchez01:

So it's the aunt's fault that she got pregnant? Most teens have raging hormones you won't find in five adults. We have seen cases of teenagers that are well taken care of but still remain wayward and go all out to get laid despite warnings from their wards.

The narrative tends to focus on the aunt like she got her pregnant. The idiot who got her pregnant must have known she is a minor but threw caution to the wind. The piece never talked or mentioned him.

She wasn't raped. She willingly allowed it and nowhere did the narrative claim her aunt pimped her.

If she thought about her future and her ailing mother, I am sure she wouldn't find herself in this situation.

You're a fool. I can guarantee this young girl was NEVER educated about sex. Nigerian parents never give their kids sex education. They never talk about sex. Telling a young person simply not to have sex is not sex education!

No young girl aspires to be a mother at 15 if they know how to avoid it!!

So yes, it is indirectly the aunt fault. A failed guardian.

And also yes, she was raped. A minor cannot consent to sex. You bastard.

1 Like

Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by hahn(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2019
lepasharon:

You're a fool. I can guarantee this young girl was NEVER educated about sex. Nigerian parents never give their kids sex education. They never talk about sex. Telling a young person simply not to have sex is not sex education!

The problem is Nigeria actually has the lowest age of consent in the world.

Age of consent laws vary considerably around the world, although a majority of countries require young people to be over the age of 14 before having sex. Of the countries with lower age of consent laws, Nigeria has the lowest at just 11.
Age of Consent by Country 2019 - World Population Review

Source: http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-by-age-of-consent/

undecided
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 9:11am On May 09, 2019
lepasharon:

Orangutan. How dare you insult me. Your papa.
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by Collyno82(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2019
lepasharon:

You that your parents gave moral education,,, see how you are nuisance to the public
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by Collyno82(m): 5:56am On May 10, 2019
lepasharon:

what about people like you,,, that was given sex education, and you still a wh*re?
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by Cubia(f): 6:49pm On May 21, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Where did u keep your respect bag? You go just wake up dey talk to your elder in that manner?
elders that don't respect themselves. May God help me when I get to my 30s so I'll have sense and not post rubbish online.
Re: Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building by Softmirror: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
delugajackson:
Some men will tell you what you want to hear, but in the end they leave you with nothing but tears, sorrow and regrets.

AND INSTEAD OF USING WHAT IS IN BETWEEN YOURS EARS TO REASON YOU USE WHAT IS IN BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.