Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... (8262 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Akinolabadurs: 8:32pm On May 03, 2019
I will like to thank everyone for there contrubutions so far.i am really pleased to know am not the only one in this.thank you all once again.
And for those that asked of my picture. Well, here it is.
P.S. my grand mom is from Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 03, 2019
Akinolabadurs:
I will like to thank everyone for there contrubutions so far.i am really pleased to know am not the only one in this.thank you all once again.
And for those that asked of my picture. Well, here it is.
P.S. my grand mom is from Niger.

Are you sure that's you? Okay wait let me do a reverse Google image search

Are you Corey Campbell?

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 03, 2019
Why are you such a liar? thats Corey Campbell, a black American/mixed model and tiktok star undecided

31 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by QueenSekxy(f): 8:38pm On May 03, 2019
Lool.
Liar grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by delugajackson: 8:43pm On May 03, 2019
So in this era of unlimited information, you thought you could just lift any picture from the internet just so you could decieve gullible folks on Nairaland and feel good about yourself.

You must be a very big idiot for thinking we're all dumb. Better work on your self-esteem. Fake-ass, illiterate-fool.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Lilymax(f): 8:45pm On May 03, 2019
See this one. grin
U think we're all dumb here abi??

14 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 03, 2019
grin grin cheesy
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by BiafranBushBoy: 8:47pm On May 03, 2019
Mtcheww...

The attention seeker just got bursted

Handsome ko... Threesoome ni...

Wasting productive time on nonsense..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 03, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Are you Corey Campbell?
you caught him too fast cheesy grin

31 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by matify83: 8:48pm On May 03, 2019
fraudster sighted!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by SenorFax(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2019
grin grin
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by PaulAris: 9:02pm On May 03, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Are you Corey Campbell?
Wow, I like this. How did you do the Google image search, please?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by PaulAris: 9:05pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
So in this era of unlimited information, you thought you could just lift any picture from the internet just so you could decieve gullible folks and feel good about yourself.

You must be a very big idiot for thinking we're all dumb. Better work on your self-esteem. Fake-ass, illiterate-fool.
And the annoying part of all this is some people, who are oblivious to the truth behind this sham-of-a-monicker, are still dropping comments on that thread giving the dude advice.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by akinyemi0103(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2019
Oja ti burst,never mess with n'landed, grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by HallaDaTruth: 9:45pm On May 03, 2019
PaulAris:

Wow, I like this.
How did you do the Google image search, please?
Use Google lens app

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by ThierryJay: 9:46pm On May 03, 2019
Haa, This guy, just kiss your reputation on NL goodbye!

See you are even trying to convince yourself that you look good by using sb else's pics

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by MissRaine69(f): 9:46pm On May 03, 2019
Trying to scam Nigerians......that was one epic fail grin grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Melvinsofty: 10:08pm On May 03, 2019
Lol @ niger Republic monkey na monkey if u like carry ham go London

6 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Biglittlelois(f): 10:15pm On May 03, 2019
Lmao, very hilarious

11 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2019
Children full nland this days

10 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 03, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Are you Corey Campbell?
grin
ikhileomotayo:

Are you Corey Campbell?
u wee not make heaven

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 03, 2019
Chai, the guy was just about to take off, and Nlanders chopped off his wings

22 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by vicadex07(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2019
The person that did the image search didn't even know Corey Campbell was a sort of celebrity grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by kingxsamz(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2019
BREEZE BLOW, FOWL YANSH OPEN... grin grin grin... Now I believe why girls don't want you is because you're ugly. Chai... *spits

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by kingxsamz(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2019
BREEZE BLOW, FOWL YANSH OPEN... grin grin grin... Now I believe why girls don't want you is because you're ugly. Chai... *spits

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Anonymous4: 11:16pm On May 03, 2019
I was amazed by the person that found the pictures on google I would love to learn that, Kudos to you.. And for the stupid OP you deserved life banned on NL.. I'm sure u ugly and have bad mouth odour

19 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Abaje195(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Use Google lens app

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:38pm On May 03, 2019
Anonymous4:
I was amazed by the person that found the pictures on google I would love to learn that, Kudos to you.. And for the stupid OP you deserved life banned on NL.. I'm sure u ugly and have bad mouth odour
It's easy.... Long click on any image using Chrome browser and you'll see the different options which includes "Google Search this image ".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:40pm On May 03, 2019
This mumu doesn't know that someone can search images on Google?
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 03, 2019
grin

Op say this with me holding a red candle. Your an lipsrsealed
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by PaulAris: 11:50pm On May 03, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Use Google lens app
Muchas gracias!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Underneath The Hijab / Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.