Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] (4130 Views)

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2019
One thing that gives me joy whenever I release one of the articles I used to post on Nairaland for free and get abused by it is when I turn it to a book, post it on Amazon, and it immediately goes to #1 New Release (in multiple competitive categories) without an email list or informing anyone to to buy it. It's all organic sales. The price is cheap.

Kindle is $9.99 while paperback ranges from $19.99 — $49.99. Despite the price I put, oyibo people buy. When they're done reading, they send me an email telling me how they wished they had read the book many years ago.

To be honest, my books are addictive. Sometimes, I go just go back start to dey read them for no reason. I'm BookDicted.

Whenever I remember the abuses I went through on Nairaland for helping for free and how I'm making money with those same articles as a book, I smile. It's not what you do that fetches money, but how you do it.

If I had stayed and continued teaching for free, thinking I was being a good person, the only thing I would've gained is people calling me boss.

Today, they call me Boss, Sir, Greatest, etc. and still send money to my account. Imagine someone paying you and still calling you "Sir" because of your skill, not certificate. Doesn't it feel good? I wish you all the same. People will pay you and still call you sir. Use your skills, not your certificate.

I hope one day Mr. Ubunja and Mr. Harddon will turn their skills to money. Be wise! Be creative. I know you probably are.

I don't compete with people, I carry everyone along. I want everyone to be unique and to succeed.

I'll soon launch Legend Publishing website to mentor thousands or millions of Nigerians on how it's done. Though, I have a WhatsApp group, but we are not accepting admission yet.

Modified 16/05/2019: Read this to see our bonanza https://www.nairaland.com/5191501/all-men-should-see-now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2019

Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by ifex370(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2019
Nice
Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by ubunja(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2019
iLegendd:
One thing that gives me joy whenever I release one of the articles I used to post on Nairaland for free and get abused by it is when I turn it to a book, post it on Amazon, and it immediately goes to #1 New Release (in multiple competitive categories) without an email list or informing anyone to to buy it. It's all organic sales. The price is cheap.

Kindle is $9.99 while paperback ranges from $19.99 — $49.99. Despite the price I put, oyibo people buy. When they're done reading, they send me an email telling me how they wished they had read the book many years ago.

To be honest, my books are addictive. Sometimes, I go just go back start to dey read them for no reason. I'm BookDicted.

Whenever I remember the abuses I went through on Nairaland for helping for free and how I'm making money with those same articles as a book, I smile. It's not what you do that fetches money, but how you do it.

If I had stayed and continued teaching for free, thinking I was being a good person, the only thing I would've gained is people calling me boss.

Today, they call me Boss, Sir, Greatest, etc. and still send money to my account. Imagine someone paying you and still calling you "Sir" because of your skill, not certificate. Doesn't it feel good? I wish you all the same. People will pay you and still call you sir. Use your skills, not your certificate.

I hope one day Mr. Ubunja and Mr. Harddon will turn their skills to money. Be wise! Be creative. I know you probably are.

I don't compete with people, I carry everyone along. I want everyone to be unique and to succeed.

I'll soon launch Legend Publishing website to mentor thousands or millions of Nigerians on how it's done. Though, I have a WhatsApp group, but we are not accepting admission yet.

you definitely have a point there. Free things are good for no-one. It's like a psychological thing with people what they get for free they never value that much. I'm slowly getting around to that point you are at.

2 Likes

Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2019
The book I uploaded yesterday had already made more than $100 ($91 and £29). $91 + $38 = $129 = ₦46,000.

This is not a big deal, but it's to motivate people that you don't need to waste your skill on abusive people when you could use it to make money while you sleep.

The audio book version is in production with ACX.

Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by Chronicgenius: 7:53am On May 05, 2019
Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:57am On May 05, 2019
Jayilych@gmail.com.

Please I need to learn how to publish on Amazon
Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2019
Another thing is, when I make any of those books free, they go straight to number 1 in all 10 categories. E come be like say I dey use jazz, but no. No promo, no jazz. All I do is keyword mastery and copywriting induced description. Those are keys to succeeding in this lucrative and hassle-free business. You make money while you sleep.

2 Likes

Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2019
Chronicgenius:
Wow....I have been going through your posts about the amazon kindle publishing business and how lucrative it is.I have always wanted to learn extensively about this from a top notch mentor like yourself and I believe that you could be a perfect mentor as I have gone through your posts and have seen that your level of expertise is very high..Kudos boss!!

I really want you to be a part of my growth, please how can I contact you?

Better still, ...@gmail.com is my email address in case you deem it worthy to help me.

Thanks boss,awaiting you favorable reply.
Thank you for your interest, Sir. Unfortunately, we are not accepting new students yet, but we'll let you know when we reopen registration to LBP Academy WhatsApp group training.
Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by Davidhero(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello iLegendd;

I have been following you for a while now.

I have written a book and would want to sell it out... ( I have reasons sha)

Genre: Non-fiction; How To:

It's a book about Photography, Programming, Graphics Design, Filmmaking right from your smartphone. I covered everything that is to be covered..

word count: 6k+(if I can still recall) but nothing less than 6k

Formatting not done yet..

Proof reading: In progress..

Original contents by me.

Please tell me if you're interested..

Regards!
Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Davidhero:
Hello iLegendd;

I have been following you for a while now.

I have written a book and would want to sell it out... ( I have reasons sha)

Genre: Non-fiction; How To:

It's a book about Photography, Programming, Graphics Design, Filmmaking right from your smartphone. I covered everything that is to be covered..

word count: 6k+(if I can still recall) but nothing less than 6k

Formatting not done yet..

Proof reading: In progress..

Original contents by me.

Please tell me if you're interested..

Regards!

If not for the fact that you're a Nigerian, I would've loved to buy it from you. Just try your best and publish it yourself. The reason I'm shying away is because the smartness of 1 Nigerian is more than the evil ways of 7 Devils.
Re: ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] by Davidhero(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
iLegendd:

If not for the fact that you're a Nigerian, I would've loved to buy it from you. Just try your best and publish it yourself. The reason I'm shying away is because the smartness of 1 Nigerian is more than the evil ways of 7 Devils.

Well, how else can I convince you that am genuine?

Or are you scared I might still go behind your back to publish the book myself after selling it out?

I wouldn't want to give you a different long story, but selling the manuscript is the only profitable option for me at the moment.

I have other books I would eventually publish myself.

(1) (Reply)

Help! This Girl Is Bad (photos) / The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.