Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts (116772 Views)

Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny / Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Emycord: 6:23am On May 04, 2019
the woman is very bitter for any role do you remember what she told mercy johnson some years back ?
abbeyty:
I think nolloywood needs to find job for this lady to keep her busy for a while
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Houseoffranklin: 6:41am On May 04, 2019
Correctgist:
Nairaland Mods why the double standard?

I thought this blogger made this post earlier..
https://www.nairaland.com/5168086/tonto-dike-shades-davido-wizkid

cc: lalasticlala

you are correct
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by feeloscar(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2019
IamPlato:
Na Who Win For Nigeria Vs Barca
Na Shanghai win o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Kay25(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2019
flemsy15:
Tonto Dike and Regina Daniels are now d new owners of nairaland, it's confirmed, even if they sniff, front page, meanwhile many important issues never smell from page
you are right na now I know y Nigeria can't move forward we live too much on thrash
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by favour32(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2019
It is high time we changed our attitude to the threat of depression. This lady is extremely depressed. She needs medical and spiritual treatments.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by adewest1999(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2019
Isoduwa:

Let me know when you dream about you dead

Then you have My prayer ��
you would die before I'd dream abt being dead....... so I won't be needing your prayers there
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Jzbabel: 7:15am On May 04, 2019
N2,500 for N5,000. This one is here to stay. In case you haven't noticed, the season is upon us again. The earlier the better. Open telegram, search for moneybag2_5 and join grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Isoduwa(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2019
adewest1999:
you would die before I'd dream abt being dead....... so I won't be needing your prayers there

Chicken � nigga don't worry you will live long to see your GGG children all you need to do is send 10k each to 10 unknown person everyday for one month come thank me later
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by barajo1(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2019
I'm still waiting for their reconciliation. Make I see the eyes churchhill Abi na mosquevalley go take dey look her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Shila16: 7:56am On May 04, 2019
Churchill shouldn't answer the bitter LovePeddler, cos it's obvious waht the bitter bastard said about his sexual performance is a big lie just to spite him. SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE TOTO DECAY cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by SeunOlat: 8:02am On May 04, 2019
OWN and USE your very own mobile APP on Google Play Store to BOOST your Business.

Your Business would be live on Google Play Store.

IMAGINE the VALUE this would add to your Business.
Call 08142805400
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by bizhop01: 8:07am On May 04, 2019
Useless Woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by kiddapunk: 8:23am On May 04, 2019
Any tecno phantom 8 with dead pane here...I want to buy the parts....quote me and I'll reply thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by ishawlar: 8:28am On May 04, 2019
I think this girl need to be taken to a rehab home cos she's not normal atall
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Bigcake: 8:34am On May 04, 2019
imitateMe:
She obviously didn't give him the opportunity to take care of their son.
Even the son will grow up to hate her, especially when he sees all these nonsense she's doing.

Attention seeking ***** lipsrsealed

Make we gather ignore this mumu jor

We plenty wey gather with you. Our hands dey up.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by godlyguy(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by brainhgeek(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that they still take care of their kids.

This was during her interview with Daddy Freeze. She mentioned them to say Churchill has no reason not to pay child support. She accused Ex husband of not contributing to their son's welfare.

She showed off documents as a proof that Churchill doesn't contribute.

She then threatened to tell their son that his dad (Churchill) is dead of he continues like that.

Now, the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a small boy and Tuface with multitude of kids, how Tonto tried to redeem her impulsive utterances and the look on Daddy Freeze face all got Nigerians talking.

Davido however reacted by saying he came in peace.

Watch the video below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/davido-is-small-boy-2face-has-multitude.html?m=1

Does this girl realise she has a son who goes to school? Stigmatization shapens the lives of everyone, even kids. In my opinion, the boy should be taken from her. He doesn't deserve a toxic single mother.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Gabson001(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2019
They already said we should join hands ignore the mumu.. So i comment my reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by dederocs(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2019
This broke bitch should shut up...shame on freeze for being involved in this, now I see he has sinister selfish motives,this is seeking fame by bringing a man down,nothing else...freeze has stooped low.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by ogawisdom(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2019
Before nko Davido is not just small but a little boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by sterlingD(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2019
As l dey pour drink inside cup l open mouth come talk
Totonto,Totonto,Totonto............................
How many times l call your name?
Why you come dey open your Husband nyansh for PUBLIC DOMAIN like this?
All man dey watch you

Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 04, 2019
adewest1999:
liverpool naim win.... them give maradona red card
Eh!! shocked Who dem com use replace am Toto squillaci or muda lawal
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by SURElee(f): 2:43pm On May 04, 2019
I watched that video and I understood what Context she brought in Davido, wizzy and tuface's name. That was to show Churchill other people who have kids and are taking care of their kids.

Now fans will turn it anyhow now

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by Godfrey858(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2019
I know at least 3 people in those comments
kingminjin
geebanks
don't know the last one
chai.... This world is really small

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by bendike: 3:04pm On May 04, 2019
SURElee:
I watched that video and I understood what Context she brought in Davido, wizzy and tuface's name. That was to show Churchill other people who have kids and are taking care of their kids.

Now fans will turn it anyhow now
Thank you jare. The originator of this thread either lacks comprehension or just mischievous.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by wizdomnzube(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2019
For 9ja na who people dey call craze na dem normal, if na lie check instablog.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts by hollywater: 8:27pm On May 04, 2019
jaymichael:
What did she do with the 14 or 16 million naira she pocketed from selling her ex husband's car? She changed the boy's name to her father's and refused the father from seeing his child and she is still ranting about the man not taking care of the child. I just want to ask her if it is Yahoo money or ritual money she wants her husband to spend on the child since she said he is a broke fraudster and ritualist. One attribute of people that talks senselessly as Tonto Dike does is that they don't know when they start to contradict and implicate themselves.
If she don tire to train the child, make she carry am go give him papa.
In western World, if you like it or not, you must pay Child support. The Child bears your name or not that is not important. U are a ritualist or yahoo yahoo boy,you must pay Child support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.