Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) (77549 Views)

Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel / Airport Officials Collecting Money In Place Of COVID-19 Test - Sahara Reporters / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by tendingNews: 12:46am On May 04, 2019
Following the widely publicised case of Zainab Aliyu who was almost killed in Saudi Arabia until she was proven to be a victim of drug Cartel at the Kano Airport, many travelers now need to be careful with their luggage.
The arrest of 7 officials who plant drugs at Kano airport helped saved Zainab and this became an eye opener.

Many may have been killed in Saudi Arabia and other countries because they were victims of planting of drugs in their luggage. This is bad:

Here is a video showing how easy airport officials can insert drugs or anything in your luggage at the airport without you knowing.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/how-easy-airport-officials-can-plant.html?m=1

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by rex444(m): 4:46am On May 04, 2019
And all those so called cartel members could do besides planting drugs worth millions of naira was to plant tramadol in a girl bag , a girl who comes from where all sorts of drugs were taken by teenagers to get high....hmmmmmmm don't let others pay for your crime tho

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by dreamwords: 8:46am On May 04, 2019
Na so

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:17am On May 04, 2019
rex444:
And all those so called cartel members could do besides planting drugs worth millions of naira was to plant tramadol in a girl bag , a girl who comes from where all sorts of drugs were taken by teenagers to get high....hmmmmmmm don't let others pay for your crime tho

I am sorry to say this, but the rich gal's family likely got away with framing the luggage handlers.

Comparing the cost of Cocaine vs Tramadol is the first indicator.

The 2nd is ... the Family's influence and speed she was extracted. If you get in trouble even when 100% innocent and expect Nigerian FG to bail out, your bones would be dust before that happens.

The girl's family is so influential that they were able to pressurize the FG into bringing the matter up when discussing a business deal with Saudi.

Saudi of course would be "reasonable" so as not to jeopardize 100s of millions of dollars on the line.

Case in point - Jamal Khasoggi. The US looked the other way. What's his life compared to billions of dollars Saudi gives annually?.

Tramadol vs Cocaine comparison is as stupid as saying someone tried to steal a stainless steel cup when there was diamond or platinum available.

236 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by rex444(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I am sorry to say this, but the rich gal'w family likely got away with framing the luggage handlers.

Comparing the cost of Cocaine vs Tramadol is the first indicator.

The girl's family is so influential that they were able to pressurize the FG into bringing the matter up when discussing a business deal with Saudi.

Saudi of course would be "reasonable" so as not to jeopardize 100s of millions of dollars on the line.
this country matta don tie rope for waist

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by TANID(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2019
Oh My God

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by olioxx(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2019
This is Seriously Serious. . . I haff weak!
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 11:46am On May 04, 2019
If only FG could extend this goodwill to other ethnic groups in Nigeria undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Built2last: 11:47am On May 04, 2019
Reason people seal their bags after checking at the airport.

Once I pass clearance at the airport. I place my bag at the sealing machine and seal it. I can't shout.

Imagine landing and they open your bags and it's full of drugs. You will look for stammer but wont find.

Seal your bag once checked at the airport in Naija. Abroad, no one opens your bag except the scan picks up something strange.

If you know nothing strange in your bag and kg is okay. Seal the bag from home.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 04, 2019
U mean they don't Search the airport officials Cox they're airport officials?
I think the airport management aren't that dumb not to consider the possibilities of their staff planting banned substance on luggages

2 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by wethebest(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2019
Na wa
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by ishawlar: 11:48am On May 04, 2019
God will help us from that are watching us nd we dont see or kwn them. Saun mii olohun
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by CrazyPros: 11:48am On May 04, 2019
What if, what if - some people were just fall guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:48am On May 04, 2019
I spend extra to shrink wrap my luggage at the airport, I no fit shout, so you can spot more easily whether someone has opened it.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:49am On May 04, 2019
Nawao
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Godmother(f): 11:49am On May 04, 2019
This is scary. The official had full access to the bag even though it was padlocked. May God protect us all.

Check my signature for FREE information on pure water and plastic bottle recycling

6 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 11:49am On May 04, 2019
Very disturbing!

Then if you successfully carried the luggage in, all of a sudden you will discover that your luggage is missing.

3 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by xreal: 11:50am On May 04, 2019
Murderers.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by damoobaba: 11:50am On May 04, 2019
suremoney55:
wow

Banning is knocking on your door.

2 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by etrange: 11:50am On May 04, 2019
Wow... but why would those drug pushers plant Tramadol in a girl's bag? Tramadol of all drugs? It does not make sense at all. Boys and girls use Tramadol here everyday and it wouldn't be a surprise if the beautiful lady mindlessly took some abroad. I just hope no one is being accused wrongly here; that would be unbearably painful.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by eleko1: 11:51am On May 04, 2019
sad make i go buy dat spy pen/glass camera sharp sharp.may we NOT jam WICKED pipu.Meanwhile, FG shud transfer those 6 bastards to Saudi/Indonesia with coke sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 04, 2019
Is it true that they planted drugs in her luggage or the Muslim didn't want to be embarrassed so they look for a scapegoat?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 04, 2019
It's good she is safe... if it's a lie or not, am sure she would run far from drugs..

2 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:53am On May 04, 2019
Man's inhumanity to man.

After checks, seal your bags

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by festacman(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2019
Can somebody from NDLEA explain fully how this happened, the intention behind it, and precautions travellers should take. Millions of Naira are voted every year for anti-drug enlightenment. This is the time to utilize the money before someone just die for nothing.

7 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Yha46: 11:53am On May 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.