Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

May 2019 Holy Ghost Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May 2019 Holy Ghost Service (334 Views)

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 12th May, 2019 / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual Lesson, Sunday 12th May 2019 / 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May 2019 Holy Ghost Service by Haleplushearty: 2:40am On May 04, 2019
RCCG MAY 2019 HOLY GHOST SERVICE
TOPIC: SWIMMING IN GLORY 5 - BORN TO WIN
TEXT: ROMANS CHAPTER 8:31-39
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

Let's lift our hands to the most high God, bless His holy name, let's give Him glory, give Him honor, worship and magnify Him, worship the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of days, the unchangeable changer, give Him glory, give Him honor, worship Him, magnify His Holy name, He is worthy to be praised, adored and magnified, let's worship Him, let's magnify His holy name there is no one like Him, worship Him, thank You Father, Amen.
SONG
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
Jehovah, the man of war,
His mercy endureth for ever and ever,
Oh, praise His holy name

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah the man of war we worship You. Thank You for everything You have done for us since the year begin, thank You for January, February, March, April and May, Father accept our worship in Jesus name.
Lord of host, tonight, arise defend your church, our families and nations. Arise, Oh Lord let your enemies be scattered, In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen. Let somebody shout hallelujah, the winning side is the shouting side. Shake hands with three people and tell them I'm born to win.
SALVATION MESSAGE
Tonight we will be concentrating on Roman chapter 8 verse 37
Reason to be born again - They need peace, we will consider three types of peace
1. Peace with God Psalms 7 : 11, Proverbs 16:4 Sinners are made for the day of evil. Romans 5:1 The moment you surrender your life to Jesus you will have peace.
2. Peace in God. John 16:33, If a man is not in Christ, the troubles happening in the world will shake his heart, John 14 : 27
3. The peace of God Philippians 4: 7 You will remain stable if you have the peace of God.
You can have the three if you surrender your life to Jesus, if you refuse, the peace will elude you. Roman 14:17

All men were created equal but not born equal, a day old elephant is bigger than a rat. Romans 9:10-15 Some people are born to win some are born to lose. Jacob i love, Esau i hate Roman 9:17 Pharaoh was born to lose. This is one of the reason why everybody must come to Christ.
Born to win means born to fight, we are more than conquerors, conquer is not used when we are discussing game. Exodus 15:3, Psalms 24:7-10 God is not a civilian. From the day you are born life is a war. 2 Timothy 2:3-4 You join the army when you give your life to Christ 2 Corinthians 10:3-4.
The war is fixed in our favor because we have already won before fight Let there be light in your life. We are winners, the fight is fixed 1 John 4:4.
THINGS TO FIGHT
1. You must fight sickness and win, you must fight any sickness that is trying to send you to an early grave. Philippians 1:23-26, 2 Timothy 4 :6-8, 2 Kings 20:1-5, every prophecy that is contrary to your well-being is cancelled in Jesus name. It is written in Psalms 118 :17 Lift your hands to the almighty God and say, Father, i will not die before my time.
2. You must fight poverty, i refuse to die poor Deuteronomy 15:11, Leviticus 25:35 2 Corinthians 8:9, 3 John verse 2 He became poor so that we can become rich. John 10:10 You will prosper in Jesus name. Psalms 92: 12-14, Deuteronomy 28:1-12. You will not die in poverty, raise your hand and pray - everything i need to serve You, provide abundantly. Proverbs 22:29 God will give you idea that will make you a millioner.
3.You must fight bondage James 4:7, 1 Peter 5: 8-9, Numbers 33:55. If you dont resist devil the will resist you. 1 Samuel 17:1-15. every giant in your lives must go tonight. 2 Samuel 21:15-22. You won't fail again, no more defeat. You will sing songs of victory. Every force blocking your way shall be move away.
4. Victory over attackers Isaiah 54:15-17, Numbers 16:1-34, Psalms 23:5,Act 13:6-12
5. You must fight till every NO becomes YES, NOT YET becomes NOW Mark 2:1-12,Matthew 15:21-28, you wont go back the way you came, John 2:1-11. Lay hands on our head and pray - my head, hear the word of the Lord, you are born to win you must win.

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
1. Your strength will return steadily.
2. The Lord said you will understand, the answer is yes.
3. You used to be happy but things changed, the Lord say He will restore your happiness.
4. The people you have helped will begin to come back to help you.
5. Where you have failed your children will succeed.
MAY 2019 HOLY GHOST SERVICE PRAYER POINTS
1. Praise the almighty God and present your case.
2. Father, i am in agreement with my neighbor, give my neighbor total victory.
3. Father, we are in one accord, in all our churches no more cancer.
4. Father, in all our families, no more premature death.
5. Father, i agreed with my neighbors, from now on, open doors.
My father and my God, Lord of Host, the one who never lost a war, i thank You this morning on behalf of all Your children, accept our thanks in Jesus name. As Your representative to these children, establish every decree in Jesus name.
None of you will die before your time in Jesus name, God will clear your debts, you will enjoy abundant life that Jesus promised, you will never fail again, no more losses, sorrow and defeat.
God will renew your strength, no more premature death in your families, no more cancer in all your churches, doors will open to you, every Goliath in your lives shall fall, it shall be well with you, forever you will be a winner, those who gather against you shall fall, God will help and support You and make your victory total.
None of your relatives/neighbor will go to hell, you will find it easy to win souls, God will help you to win souls, it shall be well with you. He will answer all your prayers and your joy will never end, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
SONG
Victory, victory
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Victory, victory,
Hallelujah, Jesus conquered the devil,
Pata pâta,
He has given us victory,
We will lift Him higher.
Let me hear the shout of a winner.
HALLELUJAH!

MAY 2019 HOLY GHOST SERVICE HYMN

2.WE ARE BORN TO OVERCOME
WE ARE BORN WINNERS TO BE
WE WILL FIGHT AND WILL TRIUMPH
LET US SHOUT HALLELUJAH

3 WE WILL FIGHT SICKNESS, DISEASE
WE WILL LIVE AND WILL NOT DIE
WE WILL HEAL THOSE WHO ARE SICK
LET US SHOUT HALLELUJAH

4 WE WILL FIGHT DEMONS, BONDAGE
WE KNOW THE TRUTH, WE ARE FREE
WE WILL SET THE CAPTIVES FREE
LET US SHOUT HALLELUJAH

5. WE WILL CAUSE SATAN TO FLEE
WELL RESIST HIM STEADFASTLY
LORD OF HOSTS SUPPORTING US
LET US SHOUT HALLELUJAH

6.WE WILL FIGHT AND BREAK CURSES
JESUS HAS DELIVERED US
BLESSINGS, PEACE BELONG TO US
LET US SHOUT HALLELUJAH

7. BARRENNESS SHALL BE NO MORE
IN OUR LIVES AND FAMILIES
WE DECREE JOY TO US ALL
LET US SHOT HALLELUJAH

8. NO MORE FAILURE, NO DEFEAT
NO MORE LACK NO POVERTY
WE WILL LEND TO NATIONS STILL
LET US SHOUT HALLELUJAH

9.HEAR ME ALL CHILDREN OF LIGHT
DARKNESS CANNOT OVERCOME
WE ARE BORN TO OVERCOME
LET US SHOUT HALLELUJAH

10. HALLELUJAH TO OUR KING
HALLELUJAH JEHOVAH
ALL BORN TO WIN LET US SHOUT
HALLELUJAH TO OUR KING

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen By The Year 2100? / Mentally Unstable Lady Tackles A Pastor Trying To Deliver Her, Today, In bori / Who Is A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.