Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Can Help You Create An App To Grow Your Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Can Help You Create An App To Grow Your Business (710 Views)

Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria / Update The Name In Your Pi App To Match Your Name In ID Card / What's The Best App To Send Money To Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Create An App To Grow Your Business by EmmaxKeys: 3:17am On May 04, 2019
Hello, friends. I am Emmanuel. I am many things, though, an app maker, blogger, a musician, digital marketer and many more. This time, I want to perform my role as an app maker.
Do you know that in this era, mobile apps are vastly growing? There was a research that showed that in a couple of years, mobile apps will dominate all other methods. That's interesting. So it means that if you are a business owner or any kinda person and you don't have an app to support what you do, your business will be swept out and you won't make money. How true!
Now come to think of it, why do you thing Mark Zuckerberg later created Facebook app from the website? Why is there Jumia app, Kwese App, Netflix, Konga, Uber and so many? Because they know how important apps help their business to survive and also help them double their earnings.
Do you know that with an android app, you don't need google AdSense approval again? There are a lot of ways to make money through apps, and you're lucky you are reading this.
So today, I tell you, you must have an app for that business you have. Is it music? Is it a blog or website? Transport? Sewing? Etc.. Let an app promote your business...let it double your income.
And how can you have your business app?
It is simple. I can help you build it to your taste...I can even teach you how to build the app to your taste. Your business is at the mercy of this app. You know what, I am very simple. By God's grace, I don't charge high. By God's grace, I will do this service for you just for 3k. And you'll thank me without stopping. God bless you all.
Please add on whatsapp if you are interested. Thanks again.
Re: I Can Help You Create An App To Grow Your Business by kellywiz300(m): 1:08am On May 05, 2019
i need an app for admob
Re: I Can Help You Create An App To Grow Your Business by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 06, 2019
I need app for sport prediction
Re: I Can Help You Create An App To Grow Your Business by philip0906(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2019
You want to charge 3,000 naira to build an app?What nonsense did I just read?

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin (btc) Is Just A Water Test, Jewish Merchant (ajm) Is A Global Applicatio / Create Wealth Throu Digital Currency / Thomas Cook And America Express TC Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.