Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend (43134 Views)

Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by chimjoshjuan: 4:02am On May 04, 2019
A Lagos hairdresser identified as Kenile Nwabuzor, reportedly committed suicide over disagreements she had with her boyfriend identified as David. The resident of Fadausi Street, Ijeshatedo, Lagos State, who has had an unhealthy relationship with her boyfriend after they met about two years ago, committed suicide on Thursday, April 11, 2019 after David reportedly said he was no longer interested in the relationship.

It was gathered that the 26-year-old lady had sent a text message to her boyfriend, stating that he made life miserable for her and it is not worth living for again. However David who spoke to Punch’s correspondent, said her started off a relationship with Nwabuzor two years ago while she was mourning the death of her mother. However David who is a graduate expressed fears that their relationship might not work out, because of the disparity in their educational qualifications as Nwabuzor was a secondary school leaver. The photographer further revealed that Nwabuzor usually accused him of being promiscuous, which he found difficult to dispel.

The Lagos Police Command spokesperson, DSP Bala Elkana, who confirmed that the Lagos hairdresser committed suicide after a disagreement wit her boyfriend, said the police had received a distress call from the general hospital that one Kenile Nwabuzor was brought in dead by his boyfriend. He said, “Preliminary investigation revealed that the lady had earlier sent a text message to her boyfriend that she would kill herself. Her corpse was removed and deposited in the Lagos Mainland Hospital morgue.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/lagos-hairdresser-commits-suicide-over-disagreements-with-boyfriend/

1 Like

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by eleko1: 4:09am On May 04, 2019
sadboyfriend not husband. Afta months of mounting/exploring. u com see dat u are incompatible? Haba! Tufia!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by Nutase: 6:29am On May 04, 2019
I pray you'll be able to withstand a compatible person when you finally meet her.

11 Likes

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by oluwatosink: 6:58am On May 04, 2019
David you no do well at all..

12 Likes

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by partnerbizz4: 7:05am On May 04, 2019
Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2019
when d going was sweet he didn't know dat she was a secondary school leaver. people are so so wicked

54 Likes

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by Stanweezy(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2019
Commit suicide for what, when u can gladly buy 40seconds sperm like Tonto and have ur own son

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by IamD18: 7:59am On May 04, 2019
Only a fool will blame the guy for leaving her.

We all v'got right to opt out from any relationship we arent comfortable with.

You kill yourself, your fvcking buisness.

Afterall, relationship and marriage is not about love, but for personal gains. So, when you aren't gaining, fvcking leave.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by GisterBlogger: 8:05am On May 04, 2019
cool
Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2019
David brought the body to the hospital?

David showed Police the text that was sent by the deceased?

I'm not a Policeman but I smell something here undecided

23 Likes

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2019
Look what Davido has done,when the real Davido de give assurance,u de dash suicide....
Big thing fall on u......

2 Likes

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by Alamu1111: 9:53am On May 04, 2019
Y now that ur boyfriend will go and marry another girl now u should have leave everything to god

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by FhukaFhuka: 9:53am On May 04, 2019
grin

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by KingLennon(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On May 04, 2019
Chai
Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by Forreellinc: 9:53am On May 04, 2019
gracefoundmme:
Why!.. oh No...

HI! am Olufemi Godswill
Kindly Contact or WhatsApp me for your

1. Website,
2. Blog,
3. Ecommerce store
4. Mobile App designs,
5. User experience/Interface designs
6. Graphics related job
7. Google my business (Ranking on Google first page) For a penny!.

Just give me a trial please, and I'll also show you previous work I have done so far. Thanks.

May God not let people turn your funeral into a market place

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by Jo456: 9:54am On May 04, 2019
which kind dirty package
Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by TempleHouse: 9:55am On May 04, 2019
There is a place in Hell for ALL MEN causing the heartache and causing these innocent girls to commit suicide !!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by YvngKvng(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2019
Advice to everyone who has eyes to read.

Don't stress yourself over something that can be replaced, nobody that cannot be replaced. There's no me and you forever, there's only me and 2billion person I choose to mingle with.
Money can be replaced.
Your soulmate husband can be replaced cos there's literally millions of guys that will love u more than that ur soulmate husband.
But life is one and cannot be replaced. U don't get to live again after dying, you are not Jesus. Even Jesus died for every human being to ever exist and u are thinking of dying for one yeye human being that broke ur heart when there's millions of human beings that can mend ur heart and treat u like number one.

Please enough of this suicides please! No more!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by iyatrustee(f): 9:57am On May 04, 2019
I never understand this boyfriend/ girlfriend induced suicide trend sha! Even ontop husband sef i no fit kill myself... las las broken hearts go mend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by DaRuud(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2019
Where as one idiot fit kill for another babe

chimjoshjuan:
A Lagos hairdresser identified as Kenile Nwabuzor, reportedly committed suicide over disagreements she had with her boyfriend identified as David. The resident of Fadausi Street, Ijeshatedo, Lagos State, who has had an unhealthy relationship with her boyfriend after they met about two years ago, committed suicide on Thursday, April 11, 2019 after David reportedly said he was no longer interested in the relationship.

It was gathered that the 26-year-old lady had sent a text message to her boyfriend, stating that he made life miserable for her and it is not worth living for again. However David who spoke to Punch’s correspondent, said her started off a relationship with Nwabuzor two years ago while she was mourning the death of her mother. However David who is a graduate expressed fears that their relationship might not work out, because of the disparity in their educational qualifications as Nwabuzor was a secondary school leaver. The photographer further revealed that Nwabuzor usually accused him of being promiscuous, which he found difficult to dispel.

The Lagos Police Command spokesperson, DSP Bala Elkana, who confirmed that the Lagos hairdresser committed suicide after a disagreement wit her boyfriend, said the police had received a distress call from the general hospital that one Kenile Nwabuzor was brought in dead by his boyfriend. He said, “Preliminary investigation revealed that the lady had earlier sent a text message to her boyfriend that she would kill herself. Her corpse was removed and deposited in the Lagos Mainland Hospital morgue.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/lagos-hairdresser-commits-suicide-over-disagreements-with-boyfriend/

Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by ujluv(f): 9:59am On May 04, 2019
Some girls are so foolish taking your own life because of a mere boyfriend at that young age.
Re: Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2019
Wetin you gain?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) / Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol / Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.