Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (50038 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Ikeboboafri: 5:10am On May 04, 2019
Bryan Okwara who reacted to Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill's drama revealed how 'he came in 40 seconds'. Recall that in a no-hold-barred interview with Daddy Freeze on Youtube, Tonto revealed that her ex-hearthrob whom she praised to high heavens when the going was good, could not last for more than 40 seconds during sex.  Not even an attempt by Freeze to censor her from going all the way, prevented the actress from spilling it all.

However Bryan Okwara who made a joke out of the interview as he reacted to Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband's drama, said;  "She called me and I came in 40 seconds. She was shocked i keep to time." See his post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/i-came-in-40-seconds-bryan-okwara-reacts-to-tonto-dikeh-and-ex-husbands-drama/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by GistmoreNG: 5:13am On May 04, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Ajibolatao(m): 5:33am On May 04, 2019
smiley
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by sparog(m): 5:35am On May 04, 2019
Tonto will react like that, that babe na chemical she no dey waste time to react

grin

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by vivalavida(m): 5:35am On May 04, 2019
Every Tom Dick and Harry is trying to stay relevant via Tontoh Dikeh's folly.
Nonsense

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by GentleMoney: 5:35am On May 04, 2019
Hmm..
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Divay22(f): 5:36am On May 04, 2019
Oh God!
May i never be so bitter to the point of me coming on social media to ridicule my husband and make people who hold him in high esteem to start mocking him.

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by jeffizy(m): 5:36am On May 04, 2019
And where's the news in this?

Nairaland should leave these tissue paper news where they belong..... In the sewage!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Auxtin85(m): 5:36am On May 04, 2019
I can bet Tonto Dike started the noise because she was broke realizing that her baby papa is living large she decided I must make money out of him

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by chiboyo(m): 5:36am On May 04, 2019
Toxic woman!
Toxic interview!!
Toxic marriage!!!

In all of these, I have the most profound sympathy for the son...
Imagine being brought up by a woman like this?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by aababalola001(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2019
Meanwhile there are more pressing issues rn like govenors unable to pay new minimum wage and insecurity kiss

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Hibiscuss(m): 5:38am On May 04, 2019
Problem ti won niyen joor.

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Rastamann: 5:39am On May 04, 2019
Was it not the same 40 seconds man that gave her a son?
Why did she not say all this about the young man when they were married?

All these so called yeyebrities are all fake and should hide their eyes in shame for publicly disgracing each other every time.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Emlexpepenazi: 5:41am On May 04, 2019
Premarital finishing
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:42am On May 04, 2019
And so what?
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by BlueRayDick: 5:42am On May 04, 2019
But wait o this tonto Dike geh, since she already claimed her ex husband is into yahoo plus with red candle and all red everything ; and she claims to be a born again christian does she still plan to train her child with the proceeds of the yahoo plus if he pays the child support she has been crying for undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by McGg: 5:45am On May 04, 2019
The Nigerian media for weeks now have been diverting the attention of the public. From Regina this to Regina that and now is Tonto and her ex.

I strongly believe that there's something serious going on in this country and that the government is covering it up with some irrelevant news

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Craigslists: 5:46am On May 04, 2019
Weytin he come gain now

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by cana882(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2019
Lol.. I think we should start counting in strokes. How many strokes before you came? grin

Even if it's 2, as far as you enjoyed it, next p**sy please..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.