Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (50021 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Rooneyboy(m): 5:49am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!
May i never be so bitter to the point of me coming on social media to ridicule my husband and make people who hold him in high esteem to start mocking him.
As inn, this is exactly what I've been telling my colleagues all week. She's simply BITTER.
And to worsen her case, the guy's silence is doing more harm to this woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by EnglishUsa: 5:49am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!
May i never be so bitter to the point of me coming on social media to ridicule my husband and make people who hold him in high esteem to start mocking him.
how i wish i can know you
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by KingLennon(m): 5:50am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!
Power, money and fame makes a monster

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by abbeyty(m): 5:57am On May 04, 2019
He can only last 40 seconds but able to produce what some 3hours men cant give

5 Likes

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Divay22(f): 6:10am On May 04, 2019
Rooneyboy:

As inn, this is exactly what I've been telling my colleagues all week. She's simply BITTER.
And to worsen her case, the guy's silence is doing more harm to this woman.
A time would come when even the little ones won't respect her.
She's doing this things to hurt the man but the reverse is gonna be the case years from now. And her son will be so ashamed to call her mum.
Her bitterness will only cause her more pains that will eventually drive her nut..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Divay22(f): 6:23am On May 04, 2019
KingLennon:

Power, money and fame makes a monster
No
They only bring to life what's already on the inside (inbuilt grin)
Give a Man Money and Power and watch him show his real self. Poverty conceal so many things.
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Nobody: 6:26am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!

I am telling you. The greatest insult a lady can give to a man is exactly what she just did. I pray I never come across such a woman. Very toxic

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Alamu1111: 6:29am On May 04, 2019
Tonto is a big fool see how she Dey rubbish her self

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by EmekaBlue(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2019
Thats a fading away line ladies use to hit back on playboys.

una want men to dey sleep ontop kpekus ni....plz its not that sweet

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 6:35am On May 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by stanliwise(m): 6:36am On May 04, 2019
vivalavida:
Every Tom Dick and Harry is trying to stay relevant via Tontoh Dikeh's folly.
Nonsense
z-list celebrities
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Rooneyboy(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:

A time would come when even the little ones won't respect her.
She's doing this things to hurt the man but the reverse is gonna be the case years from now. And her son will be so ashamed to call her mum.
Her bitterness will only cause her more pains that will eventually drive her nut..
Exactly, she's doing things to hurt the man and the man has been unmoved by her actions hence her everyday ranting. She thinks Nigerians are stupid, we can read inbetween the lines.
Now she's gradually trying to shift the goalpost haven seen all her rants falling on deaf ears. She's started demanding for Child support money and threatening to tell the child when he grows up that his dad is dead.
U CAN JUST IMAGINE HER DESPERATION.

4 Likes

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by lomprico(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2019
You come in 40 second! undecided

Oga is it all the time u have Sex that u come in 40 in 40 second?
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Nobody: 6:47am On May 04, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by bixton(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2019
McGg:
The Nigerian media for weeks now have been diverting the attention of the public. From Regina this to Regina that and now is Tonto and her ex.

I strongly believe that there's something serious going on in this country and that the government is covering it up with some irrelevant news

It is the masses who keeps commenting about such irrelevant news that makes it trending.
So much for misplaced priorities.
Those are the kind of yeyebrities that some people will be looking out as role models...............and I wonder about what

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Hoodbilonia: 6:50am On May 04, 2019
Me i came twice after abt 2hrs
I had to force myself cos my bich said i shud take it easy on her. All sex positions i can think of
We were both panting
I had to cum abeg
Fuc
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by afamaustin(m): 6:53am On May 04, 2019
And Churchill HV not ulterd a word
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Truthbites: 6:56am On May 04, 2019
To come in 40/seconds is not a bad thing. 40/seconds could be 40 thrust

3 Likes

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Exponental(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2019
Not by how far but how well.... 40secs makes you a mother except that boy is a bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by symbianDON(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2019
Tonto is vile and vengeful. I hope young men are learning from this....don't marry the face, marry the heart!

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by SeunOlat: 7:36am On May 04, 2019
OWN and USE your very own mobile APP on Google Play Store to BOOST your Business.

Your Business would be live on Google Play Store.

IMAGINE the VALUE this would add to your Business.
Call 08142805400

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.