Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Condoles With Dino Melaye Over His Mum’s Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Governor Yahaya Bello Condoles With Dino Melaye Over His Mum’s Death (244 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / Governor Yahaya Bello Condoles With Dino Melaye Over His Mum’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Condoles With Dino Melaye Over His Mum’s Death by Ojinewton92: 7:36am On May 04, 2019
Putting aside their political difference, Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has condoled with his political rival and the senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, over the death of his mother, Comfort. Mrs Melaye died on Thursday April 2nd.

In a statement released yesterday Friday May 3rd by his spokesman, Onogwu Muhammed, Governor Bello said he received the news with ‘rude shock’ and described the loss as heavy on not just the state but the country.

“Words are insufficient to condole one on a mother’s death, but I do urge you to take solace in the life that she lived. I have no doubt that mama’s impact and reach
click on the link below to view more photos and continue reading through
https://socialnoted..com/2019/05/governor-yahaya-bello-condoles-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Shocking !!! As Fake Video Is Used To Defend Israel's Attack On Gaza / The Best Of Stamped Concrete In Nigeria / Verily I Say Unto You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.