Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Kidnapping In Aba, Abia State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kidnapping In Aba, Abia State (315 Views)

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping In Aba, Abia State by Famax(f): 7:53am On May 04, 2019
Please, i want us to learn from this. On 26th April, 2019, a friend of mine traveled from Enugu to Aba, Abia State for his tight friend's white wedding scheduled on Saturday being 27th April, 2019. On getting to aba (last bus stop) he alighted from the bus and entered KEKE (tricycle machine) with the hope of reaching his final destination.... at first he was the only passenger in the keke..as the journey continued, the keke operator picked some passengers along the road but unfortunately for him the three guys happened to be kidnappers. Immediately, one entered through the right side, one entered through the left side making my guy to be at the middle and the last guy entered the front seat. After some minutes of movement, the front guy dropped and paid. So, when the keke operator got to the next junction for my guy to drop...the keke operator was given a sound slap from behind to continue moving or else they will shoot him.. Immediately, one of them brought out a gun and that was when it was done on my guy that he was in hot soup (trouble)! So my guy started fidgeting. After some minutes of drive, they ordered the keke man to stop and immediately switched to bike (Okada)...my guy was forced to sit in the middle which took them to remote area of aba and was kept inside a two-bedroom flat. As they arrived he was given beating of his life naked with no explanation. It was after the beating with machete and 2 by 2 wood that they started telling him to call his people for ransom of 5 million naira though after much plead by the whole family of my guy they collected 400k from my guy's family. Meanwhile, before the beating, they collected his cell-phone and ATM card and wired his money to theirs. Later in the evening, the first guy that dropped came with food for them to eat. The following day being 27th he was released and was given 1k to find his way. Funny enough, my guy wasn't dressed up in a sophisticated way... just Jersey T-shirt, plain jean and leather slippers. What am trying to say here is that, these guys pick randomly irrespective of how you dress knowing fully well that when you fall into their trap something must come out. So, we have to be very careful. Right now, my guy is still at the hospital receiving treatment for injuries melted on him naked! Please, I want to equally call on the Abia state government to tightened up the security apparatus in the state because everyday people are messed up by these bad elements we have around us. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping In Aba, Abia State by AlphaSoul: 4:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Famax:
Please, i want us to learn from this. On 26th April, 2019, a friend of mine traveled from Enugu to Aba, Abia State for his tight friend's white wedding scheduled on Saturday being 27th April, 2019. On getting to aba (last bus stop) he alighted from the bus and entered KEKE (tricycle machine) with the hope of reaching his final destination.... at first he was the only passenger in the keke..as the journey continued, the keke operator picked some passengers along the road but unfortunately for him the three guys happened to be kidnappers. Immediately, one entered through the right side, one entered through the left side making my guy to be at the middle and the last guy entered the front seat. After some minutes of movement, the front guy dropped and paid. So, when the keke operator got to the next junction for my guy to drop...the keke operator was given a sound slap from behind to continue moving or else they will shoot him.. Immediately, one of them brought out a gun and that was when it was done on my guy that he was in hot soup (trouble)! So my guy started fidgeting. After some minutes of drive, they ordered the keke man to stop and immediately switched to bike (Okada)...my guy was forced to sit in the middle which took them to remote area of aba and was kept inside a two-bedroom flat. As they arrived he was given beating of his life naked with no explanation. It was after the beating with machete and 2 by 2 wood that they started telling him to call his people for ransom of 5 million naira though after much plead by the whole family of my guy they collected 400k from my guy's family. Meanwhile, before the beating, they collected his cell-phone and ATM card and wired his money to theirs. Later in the evening, the first guy that dropped came with food for them to eat. The following day being 27th he was released and was given 1k to find his way. Funny enough, my guy wasn't dressed up in a sophisticated way... just Jersey T-shirt, plain jean and leather slippers. What am trying to say here is that, these guys pick randomly irrespective of how you dress knowing fully well that when you fall into their trap something must come out. So, we have to be very careful. Right now, my guy is still at the hospital receiving treatment for injuries melted on him naked! Please, I want to equally call on the Abia state government to tightened up the security apparatus in the state because everyday people are messed up by these bad elements we have around us. Thank you.
WTF...

(1) (Reply)

I No Longer Have A Male Genital Organ, Bobrisky Replies Fans / Leading Body To Body Massage Service Centre In South Delhi NCR / NDA Screening Test Date Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.