Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) (31338 Views)

Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by ravenaijadotcom: 12:37pm On May 04, 2019
One of the Npower beneficiaries, Rainjames Akwu shared pictures from his PPA (Place of Primary Assignment) to Npower Discussion Group on facebook where pupils could be seen using stones as chairs and desks in a classroom.

In his caption, he wrote;

“God bless Npower and long live PMB. That’s me actively doing my job in my PPA. I love what I do”

As at the time of writing this report, the location of the school is yet to be ascertained. Below are the pictures and people’s reaction.

More: https://ravenaija./2019/05/04/npower-people-reacts-as-primary-school-pupils-uses-stones-as-desks-and-chairs-in-a-classroom/

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by ravenaijadotcom: 12:38pm On May 04, 2019
More

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2019
Nigeria is in a state of mess. Who will God send to redeem us from the hands of vampires.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by SageMK: 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
I refuse to believe this.
The man is obviously being sarcastic.
This is a sick set up to mock governmental progess.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by OVA200(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2019
Let me just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2019
cc:lalasticlala over to you
Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by drey076(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2019
And the federal government is wasting billions of naira in the name of school feeding.

Directionless country

40 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2019
is that a federal school or state school?

how do I believe this when the name and location of the school isn't stated?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2019
Who is the governor of that state?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by Craigslists: 7:47pm On May 04, 2019
Constituency project money don enter voice mail.

Tomorrow you go come say make these kids no press lappy or strip for Caramelo.

19 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by Aderewah: 7:48pm On May 04, 2019
Lol. They'll blame president alone. Governor, minister of education, commissioner for education, permanent secretaries, house of Rep members, senators, councillors, school principal, landlord association in that area. Nobody gives a shit. Even if money is released from the top, it will never get down. You treat kids like this and you think your country has a bright future?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2019
Keep calm Next Level hasn't commenced yet. The Nigerian version of the Long Night is yet to commence. Our President hasn't been heard off for days now and nobody is saying anything, all we're interested in is Tonto and Regina

10 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2019
grin
Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by Hayzead07(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2019
Gave up on this country a long time ago�

5 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by LowerPriceData0(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2019
Leader of tomorrow...!

We voted them to help us bring our Benefits, and Devert it to there pulse. There children schooling Abroad, we are here suffer.

May God punish whoever behind this setback. To bad...!!!

FOR CHEAPEST DATA PLAN MTN, AIRTEL, & 9MOBILE. CLICK HERE
Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by sundaygray(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2019
Them talk say when small pikin dey misbehave make them check whether e mama get belle.

God bless your job o mr. Man

4 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by kitken: 7:50pm On May 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by ShinqRambq: 7:50pm On May 04, 2019
This was how Seun use to learn,now 36,he is yet to move a single chair into his bachelor's self-contain apartment in London

All we are saaaaayiiiinnnng

Seun find wife!

All we are saaaayiiiiinnnnng

Seun find wife!
Since he loves Tonto so much,how about #ToSe2019

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2019
Please which state is this?
Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by goshen26: 7:51pm On May 04, 2019
Ok

Let me talk, I hope mod will not ban me sha.

Now, looking at that the number of blocks set to make desk, looking at the tendency of the blocks getting broken at short interval can't they do chair without the Govt intervention?

Also, I would av appreciated the empower photo reporter more if he had said that he gave one month stipend (30k) to make some chairs for those lads, their creator would av blessed him more..

I know the photographer (the poster) is looking for success of delta blow too...

We will get it right one day
Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by mctfopt: 7:51pm On May 04, 2019
Why do people make use of hard to read font
Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by Innoxxacs: 7:52pm On May 04, 2019
the guy said he is happy teaching in a class where pupils sit and write on blocks ba? Man!!! Nigeria is finished!!! Well he is paid (at least on a payroll) while those kids break their backs for what God knows what he is teaching too bad!!

4 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2019
O ga oo
Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by BabaIbo: 7:52pm On May 04, 2019
Sorry for derailing the thread.
Please help I want to sell an item on nairaland, where can I post it?
Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2019
This is serious.
It's a pity this is how a classroom setting look like.
To the N-Power beneficiary, thank you for doing your job and for impacting knowledge to these innocent pupils.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) by salbis(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2019
This guy just got himself fired. Las las, en no go see that 30k allowance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Parents Protest N25,000 COVID-19 Test Ahead Of School Reopening / UTAS: 5 Things You Should Know About ASUU’s Preferred Payroll System / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.