Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Five Star Music Didn’t Hinder Skiibii’s Growth –kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Music Didn’t Hinder Skiibii’s Growth –kcee (457 Views)

Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Kcee Promotes Five Star Tomato (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Five Star Music Didn’t Hinder Skiibii’s Growth –kcee by chidima2019: 1:12pm On May 04, 2019
Kingsley Okonkwo, aka Kcee, has rubbished insinuations that his record company, Five Star Music, hindered Skiibii’s growth

After struggling to make a noticeable impact in the music industry for years while with Five Star Music, Skiibii is now showing a glimpse of his talent. His song, Sensima, featuring Reekado Banks, has performed well since its release. His followers on social media have also grown tremendously.

Kcee said he had always known that Skiibii was destined for greatness. The singer stated, “Maybe you guys didn’t see his potential but I saw it from the first day I signed him. I invested so much in him because I knew he was good. Before he left us, I told him he would make it. Seeing him for the first time, I knew he didn’t need to do much to get to the top. All he needed was to be focused and he is now doing that.”

Kcee, however, disagreed that it was when Skiibii left Five Star Music that he started gaining grounds in music. He said, “It is wrong for people to say it was when he left Five Star Music that he started making hit songs. For me, I think it is about God’s time. Everyone has their own time to shine. Once it is your time, you will achieve great things. It is Skiibii’s time and I am happy for him. If you have been following me on social media, you will see that I have been celebrating him. He makes me proud and his success is my success. I believed in him even when he was looking down on himself. I kept telling him that his time would come. People are yet to see the best of him; he will shock everyone who has underrated him.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/05/five-star-music-didnt-hinder-skiibiis.html

Re: Five Star Music Didn’t Hinder Skiibii’s Growth –kcee by Kingpee2(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2019
K.sin abi k see ,I have one question for you ,can everyone be stupid at the same time ?no,if people are saying such then there’s an atom of truth in it ,the last time I checked did he manage to even get one hit track during the years he was with you?he became better the moment he left your record label and your jinx of putting others below you ,why did Harry leave ?you also signed one other guy ,didn’t the same thing happen to him ?when you were with Presh you did the same thing not looking back the times of your struggle with him,most of our celebrities should patronize the comments from Nairaland and not just twitter and Instagram,I’m certain they will learn a whole lot ...E -Money is the only reason why we’re still managing your songs and don’t think you are talented ..
Re: Five Star Music Didn’t Hinder Skiibii’s Growth –kcee by OddslordIsBack: 1:35pm On May 04, 2019
what's the difference btw tonto and Regina ?

kcee the esaw of our time
Re: Five Star Music Didn’t Hinder Skiibii’s Growth –kcee by Thales01: 2:04pm On May 04, 2019
Now that he has left five star music,has his career experienced any appreciable growth?.Some persons and music are undoubtedly incompatible.Most of these artistes are into Yahoo Yahoo.They only use their dismal music careers as cover up.
Re: Five Star Music Didn’t Hinder Skiibii’s Growth –kcee by itspzpics(m): 4:39am On May 05, 2019
U sure
Re: Five Star Music Didn’t Hinder Skiibii’s Growth –kcee by Gisters: 5:04am On May 05, 2019
read

Skales & Girlfriend Neza Celebrate 1st Anniversary ❤️ / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Share First Glimpse Of The Royal Baby. / Delta North: Why Prince Ned Nwoko Is Needed At The National Assembly