Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169212 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (528) (Go Down)

MBA Investors Forum by ojexin(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2019
Please I need advice from the house, can I invest with MBA forex trading. Am surprised with the sweet-mouthed 20% monthly interest promised within 6 months of investing . Your advice will be highly appreciated.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by milanseedorf(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2019
Am also asking

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ojexin(m): 4:19am On May 05, 2019
milanseedorf:
Am also asking

My mind is doubting them

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2019
ojexin:

My mind is doubting them
it is real.been investing with them since Dec to date.. At their ph office..

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2019
milanseedorf:
Am also asking
mba forex is real..i invest with them

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by King4alpha: 5:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Is the percentage monthly or after the 6months

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 5:50am On Jun 20, 2019
It's monthly but don't even try to invest in any thing like that.. Look up Menzgold and Gcch in ghana.. they offered the exact same thing 10-27% a month and now the CEOs are nowhere to be found and the people are suffering. Don't ever try it. Efcc might arrest them in future but you will never get your money back.. for those saying it's real because they have been enjoying. Menzgold lasted for 3 good years..

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by donyibo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Greetings all I need your opinion on investment with MBA forex their interest rate is misleading on the website is 15% monthly on their linkdin page is 20%

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
donyibo:
Greetings all I need your opinion on investment with MBA forex their interest rate is misleading on the website is 15% monthly on their linkdin page is 20%
perhaps their LinkedIn haven't been updated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Momfa: 12:57am On Jun 30, 2019
smiley

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kellswizy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please any concrete information on this MBA FOREX thing am interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bamz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
kellswizy:

My colleague is on his 2nd month. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

60 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by PrinceObioma(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bamz:

My colleague is on his 2nd month. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The minimum investment is 360k.
How many Nigerians can afford to loose that..?

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2019
Joeyburton:
It's monthly but don't even try to invest in any thing like that.. Look up Menzgold and Gcch in ghana.. they offered the exact same thing 10-27% a month and now the CEOs are nowhere to be found and the people are suffering. Don't ever try it. Efcc might arrest them in future but you will never get your money back.. for those saying it's real because they have been enjoying. Menzgold lasted for 3 good years..

But, Mba Forex Limited said they are been certified by central Bank of Nigeria and the Efcc knows about their operations.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EmmymTr(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bamz:

MBA forex is Real, it's 2years now! The company has branches now in Dubai and UK, 2 offices in lagos(Ikeja and lekki) warri, Uyo, ABIA, Owerri, Enugu, Abuja, Port Harcourt.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EmmymTr(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
captainking:
perhaps their LinkedIn haven't been updated.

You can check their social media handles now!
Twitter: forex_mba

Facebook : MBA forex limited

Instagram; MBAforex1

LinkedIn also all updated

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EmmymTr(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Umarzy:

But, Mba Forex Limited said they are been certified by central Bank of Nigeria and the Efcc knows about their operations.

Yes, even with CAC,CYSEC, Federal Government, EFCC, CBN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
MBA forex is real, and so is Bluekey. Except that blue key gives you more. 40% ROI monthly.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EmmymTr(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Umarzy:

Yes ohh, EFCC, Cbn, Cysec, all the agency(Security)
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EmmymTr(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
kellswizy:

Visit their website www.mbaforex.com

Or social media MBAForex limited on facebook and twitter and instagram and LinkedIn. You will see for yourself,
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Eberex(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
I don't know what to believe again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chuksgeo: 5:13am On Jul 30, 2019
mitsaro:
MBA forex is real, and so is Bluekey. Except that blue key gives you more. 40% ROI monthly.

Oga which one is Bluekey again?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by iphanyie(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
MBA Forex is very real. You can now do as low as 100k.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
iphanyie:
MBA Forex is very real. You can now do as low as 100k.

Oga How. Na $1000 i know, d last time I checked.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iphanyie(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Umarzy:

Oga How. Na $1000 i know, d last time I checked.
Tnatel a subdivision of MBA FOREX handles all transaction below $1000

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2019
iphanyie:

Tnatel a subdivision of MBA FOREX handles all transaction below $1000

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by carl2: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bluekey ? which one is Bluekey please explain

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Anwons(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Just left their office today. Thinking........... too

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Emjoe67: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Joeyburton:

There is need to be careful bearing in mind how most ponzi schemes manage to reinvent themselves and still end up duping many. However, MBA FOREX and Menzgold or GCCH mentioned here are into different financial businesses. Menzgold and GCCH were into cryptocurrency (something for which I have long had a personal reservation). MBA FOREX on the other hand is into online forex marketing, this is a well known business where experts are known to thrive very well. So just assess your risk tolerance level and decide. Afterall, there is hardly any business that is risk free.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by phoenixideas: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
MBA is real, have been with them of about 10months, If you're investing I'd advice you to invest what is suitable for you, put in money you can loose and still be okay, yes it's true that they're with sovereign insurance with over N5B and they're registered with cbn and all of that stuff, I'd still advise you to be cautious with how you invest money with them because such investment is a risky one, I made my own investment and for my mum too, but I did it with the spare N2.9m I had. So far it's been awesome as it helped me to travel outside of the country and bought me some time till I got a job. Right now the money just comes in and I don't even make use of it because I don't need it. Don't allow life to surprise you, instead surprise life, don't take risks that will take you years to recover from, and plus I was 21yrs old when I made that investment and left the country, so weigh your options and don't substitute the invest for hustle, hustle hard in your 20's even if you have some investment somewhere, just ignore it, Thanks, I hope this made sense.

154 Likes 14 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.