Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,254 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1165405 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
iphanyie:

Tnatel a subdivision of MBA FOREX handles all transaction below $1000
This is not true.. MBA forex have discredited this information.. They do not have any subdivision.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlwaysPositive: 3:54am On Aug 12, 2019
This is very true. Tnatel is a subdivision of MBA. I invested with them and this is my 3rd month.
captainking:

This is not true.. MBA forex have discredited this information.. They do not have any subdivision.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2019
AlwaysPositive:
This is very true. Tnatel is a subdivision of MBA. I invested with them and this is my 3rd month.
well..i speak based on what MBA posted... It's allrighr though.. Will make more research on this... Please where is their office address in ph.. My cousin wants to invest less than 1k dollars..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bukas15(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2019
iphanyie:

Tnatel a subdivision of MBA FOREX handles all transaction below $1000
what percentage will they pay for 100k investment??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by tunnex190: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
bukas15:
what percentage will they pay for 100k investment??

I don't know about Tnatel but MBA do not handle investment less than $1000. I just left their office here in PH.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 4godsake: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
I am about investing with MBA forex,please any body with negative or positive experience should please share with me.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
We are still waiting for negative reviews cheesy

Meanwhile their website says the minimum is 1,000dollars[360k] at 15percent per month. It is worth giving a try but do not use school fees or rent fee to do it. Forex is high risk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Steven888(m): 2:21am On Aug 28, 2019
No, it's not easy like that.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerians are very gullible people! How many times will you fall for the same scam? Where are they getting money to pay you 15%? Of course you think it's from trading forex! That is because many of you don't know how trading works.

Ave been trading stocks and cryptocurrencies for more than a year now, it's basically the same concept so don't tell me forex is different. You can never make 15% returns every single month trading anything. It's not even possible! There are some months you'll be hit with a major loss that could take a long time to recover, so MBA forex are professional traders that can never loss a trade or have 3 bad months with major losses?

In such months they still find a way to pay investors 15% regardless? Are they magicians? It's obvious Nigerians never learn. Think about this, if they really have a foolproof system why do they need your money? To help you? grin why not borrow 1 billion naira and make 150 million naira every month. But they've been around since 2017, 3 years and still stronger! Madoff ran a ponzi scheme that lasted for 20 years and still defrauded clients $65 billion. For the you can't be rich without taking risks, sound exactly like me in 2016/17 when I was investing in multiple ponzi schemes. If you must take risks, it should be risks that you can control / influence to an extent. You take your money to them and have no roll but to collect %15 every month for doing absolutely nothing. They are not even regulated by SEC, can they operate in the United States? Infact does any firm with such intent exists in the United States? Finally it's your money and you're free to do anything you wish with it. This is for people who need a solid reminder that their Is no such thing as free money, you must put in some work and that's a fact. Even if you're a real estate investor, with your billions you'll still take the time and effort to look for good opportunities or pay people to do that for you but you must be involved. If you keep this in your brain at all times you won't be losing money stupidly.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/10/efcc-investigating-brothers-over-n2bn-forex-scam/

For those who care to read, EFCC is chasing two brothers who ran a similar company in UYO and disappeared with 2bn of investors money in 2018. They claimed to be insured, certified by CBN, started since 2015, trading on forex, they have a website and offices, fully registered with CAC but when they had a major loss in trading they could no longer pay and ran away. If you like listen if you like don't, I won't gain or lose anything but I'll leave it here to remember someone warned you grin

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
RUN...I REPEAT RUN AWAY FROM ANYTHING BINARY...it is a FULLY MANIPULATED MARKET...People can invest with forex brokers but the best is... LEARN TO TRADE BY YOURSELF...Learning takes time and practice.... but at the end you know how to make MONEY FOR LIFE...

In forex.. if you trade by yourself..you lose money...if others trade fro you...they lose your money...either way you lose money...psychologically it is better that you are the that lost your own money...so that you do not feel you have been scammed.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fusion4: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
ok thank
Re: MBA Investors Forum by folak48: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
grossintel:
Nigerians are very gullible people! How many times will you fall for the same scam? Where are they getting money to pay you 15%? Of course you think it's from trading forex! That is because many of you don't know how trading works.

Ave been trading stocks and cryptocurrencies for more than a year now, it's basically the same concept so don't tell me forex is different. You can never make 15% returns every single month trading anything. It's not even possible! There are some months you'll be hit with a major loss that could take a long time to recover, so MBA forex are professional traders that can never loss a trade or have 3 bad months with major losses?

In such months they still find a way to pay investors 15% regardless? Are they magicians? It's obvious Nigerians never learn.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/10/efcc-investigating-brothers-over-n2bn-forex-scam/

For those who care to read, EFCC is chasing two brothers who ran a similar company in UYO and disappeared with 2bn of investors money in 2018. They claimed to be insured, certified by CBN, started since 2015, trading on forex, they have a website and offices, fully registered with CAC but when they had a major loss in trading they could no longer pay and ran away. If you like listen if you like don't, I won't gain or lose anything but I'll leave it here to remember someone warned you grin

I understand you perfectly well and appreciate the fact that you talk from experience. My question is, is it impossible for one to make 1%daily in forex so as to arrive at 15% monthly?

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
folak48:

I understand you perfectly well and appreciate the fact that you talk from experience. My question is, is it impossible for one to make 1%daily in forex so as to arrive at 15% monthly?
It depends on your risk management strategy, not like it's completely impossible but I'll outline a few limitations:

1. You can't trade forex on weekends so you have 22days to make 1% gain daily.

2. There are very Bearish (risky) days or weeks you dare not trade anything but if you risk it you could lose -8% -12% so in such slow days the risk is not worth it, you'll be very lucky to see 1% gain in such days.

3. There are some days you loss, Yes it's very common and what experienced traders do is cover the loss slowly. Like you could loose -5% and slowly recover it in 4days. Some traders risk it and take very risky steps to recover the loss and trust me it usually leads to more losses.

Even so, with a decent win rate and risk/reward ratio, a dedicated forex day trader with a decent strategy can make between 5% and 15% a month thanks to leverage. So there are months you make just 5% gain or even 10%, MBA Forex traders have to be magicians to sustain a steady 15% gain every month to pay out investors without even increasing there portfolio.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenboy222: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2019
grossintel:
It depends on your risk management strategy, not like it's completely impossible but I'll outline a few limitations:

1. You can't trade forex on weekends so you have 22days to make 1% gain daily.

2. There are very Bearish (risky) days or weeks you dare not trade anything but if you risk it you could lose -8% -12% so in such slow days the risk is not worth it, you'll be very lucky to see 1% gain in such days.

3. There are some days you loss, Yes it's very common and what experienced traders do is cover the loss slowly. Like you could loose -5% and slowly recover it in 4days. Some traders risk it and take very risky steps to recover the loss and trust me it usually leads to more losses.

Even so, with a decent win rate and risk/reward ratio, a dedicated forex day trader with a decent strategy can make between 5% and 15% a month thanks to leverage. So there are months you make just 5% gain or even 10%, MBA Forex traders have to be magicians to sustain a steady 15% gain every month to pay out investors without even increasing there portfolio.

You couldn't have said it better.
I learnt how to trade forex sometimes ago and the volatility I saw in the market actually made me doubted the idea of a 15% profit every month.
It sounds too good to be true!

Even if MBA forex has large enough financial base to weather the losses, I doubt if it would last.

BTW, I encourage everyone seeking to invest in such to rather learn how to trade themselves. It's a rewarding venture especially if you're interested in having some other income aside your regular monthly salary if you're a 'salarist'.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by folak48: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Greenboy222:

You couldn't have said it better.
I learnt how to trade forex sometimes ago and the volatility I saw in the market actually made me doubted the idea of a 15% profit every month.
It sounds too good to be true!

Even if MBA forex has large enough financial base to weather the losses, I doubt if it would last.

BTW, I encourage everyone seeking to invest in such to rather learn how to trade themselves. It's a rewarding venture especially if you're interested in having some other income aside your regular monthly salary if you're a 'salarist'.

So if MBA cannot make it for one can you make it by trading for yourself?

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by munchi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why don’t we always learn from the past mistakes.....that’s simply ponzi ....you get paid from people’s money simple

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
cashmaildollars:
Problem of this country majorly is lack of knowledge , do you know how much allocated to financial market daily sir ? Aside from money allocated to the market , some people and some companies that failed on analysis pull in their funds into the market which are also using to pay the lucky ones. I don't need to talk about success here , I am full time trader for over 7 years , though I face lot of challenges of self disciplines in the past , and this is the major rising why Nigerians failed in the market. Presently I make average of $50 daily with proofs . I manage account for peoples even clients from other countries . All we need in this country us real source of knowledge and discipline, no any amount of knowledge you have that can give you all time green pips without discipline.

Forex is real and nothing beyond it in this country even our politicians, some pastors , banks and even people you can't think of in this country have people trading for them and they are making great income,

Do you think our economy affect everyone living in this country ? Capital no , it only affect unwise ones.

I can help you if you really want to earn in Forex , you will open an account and fund it, I will trade it for you with over %20 monthly return.

Reach me on Whatsapp [b][/b] 081 3025 8681 if you are doubting for many proofs, even today's proof

I don't need you to trade for me, I'm a trader too with portfolio of 1.2 million naira I can make 50k a day ($140) and in some day's even more. But then again some days I loss 50k which will take time to cover because I'll have to be very disciplined else I'll loss more. Sometimes I'll have to hold an asset for 2 months just to sell at the same price I bought it. This came to my conclusion that 5% - 15% monthly is reasonable, anything more and that's pure gambling. How much going into the financial market has nothing to do with your percentage gain! The only way MBA forex can sustain a steady 15% payout on investments is if they have some extra form of financial incentives. Let's say I invest 350k with them, and they added 200k extra to it making it a total of 550k paying out 82k monthly is very realistic and sustainable. Because they can easily pay out the investor and sometimes have extra to add back to their portfolio so at some certain time they will have about 700k trading for you and still pay you 82k. Not when you invest 350k and they add nothing to it and still pay out 52k monthly comfortably. It can't be sustainable! You're a trader for 7 years, are there not some months you loss heavily? Stop sounding like trading is a sure way to riches, it's very risky and can make you or wreck you. It's better you learn to trade yourself please, so when you loose you won't call anyone a thief.

There are many Forex investment companies that have parked up over time and fleed with investors money. So MBA FOREX is not different, all it takes is one major loss, of course they claim to have an insurance policy I just laugh. And that is if they aren't running a ponzi scheme yet because they'll result to that to save there ass.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by monichannel: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
grossintel:
I don't need you to trade for me, I'm a trader too with portfolio of 1.2 million naira I can make 50k a day ($140) and in some day's even more. But then again some days I loss 50k which will take time to cover because I'll have to be very disciplined else I'll loss more. Sometimes I'll have to hold an asset for 2 months just to sell at the same price I bought it. This came to my conclusion that 5% - 15% monthly is reasonable, anything more and that's pure gambling. How much going into the financial market has nothing to do with your percentage gain! The only way MBA forex can sustain a steady 15% payout on investments is if they have some extra form of financial incentives. Let's say I invest 350k with them, and they added 200k extra to it making it a total of 550k paying out 82k monthly is very realistic and sustainable. Because they can easily pay out the investor and sometimes have extra to add back to their portfolio so at some certain time they will have about 700k trading for you and still pay you 82k. Not when you invest 350k and they add nothing to it and still pay out 52k monthly comfortably. It can't be sustainable! You're a trader for 7 years, are there not some months you loss heavily? Stop sounding like trading is a sure way to riches, it's very risky and can make you or wreck you. It's better you learn to trade yourself please, so when you loose you won't call anyone a thief.

There are many Forex investment companies that have parked up over time and fleed with investors money. So MBA FOREX is not different, all it takes is one major loss, of course they claim to have an insurance policy I just laugh. And that is if they aren't running a ponzi scheme yet because they'll result to that to save there ass.

I can swear you're good at what you do by just reading your post.
I have friends working with MBA and I have been to their office and seminars. The bolded answered the secret behind MBA 15% ROI, and the extra incentive is so huge.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
monichannel:

I can swear you're good at what you do by just reading your post.
I have friends working with MBA and I have been to their office and seminars. The bolded answered the secret behind MBA 15% ROI, and the extra incentive is so huge.
If this is what they are really doing then I totally agree it's very very sustainable, infact they will make far more than they pay out. Which raises another important question, where is the huge financial incentives coming from? Did they mention this as well? I believe there investors should know, but Nigerians won't ask onces they here It is paying cheesy

23 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by monichannel: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
grossintel:
If this is what they are really doing then I totally agree it's very very sustainable, infact they will make far more than they pay out. Which raises another important question, where is the huge financial incentives coming from? Did they mention this as well? I believe there investors should know, but Nigerians won't ask onces they here It is paying cheesy

They mentioned, it's international. I can't really remember the name and how it was explained to me. Will get to know all these when I start training with them soon. They train too, @140k

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2019
grossintel:

Bro..You sabi .....How can i like this comment a million times? grin

37 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Havilahdream: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
@grossintel. You've been trading only for roughly two years and you already consider yourself in a position to determine if MBA FOREX can pay or not ? Wow

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by idu1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
grossintel:

Nice analysis.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Havilahdream:
@grossintel. You've been trading only for roughly two years and you already consider yourself in a position to determine if MBA FOREX can pay or not ? Wow
It's just my opinion, you can take it or leave it. I never stated I'm a financial expert Sir.

19 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by funkymeky: 4:14am On Sep 14, 2019
cashmaildollars:
Problem of this country majorly is lack of knowledge , do you know how much allocated to financial market daily sir ? Aside from money allocated to the market , some people and some companies that failed on analysis pull in their funds into the market which are also using to pay the lucky ones. I don't need to talk about success here , I am full time trader for over 7 years , though I face lot of challenges of self disciplines in the past , and this is the major rising why Nigerians failed in the market. Presently I make average of $50 daily with proofs . I manage account for peoples even clients from other countries . All we need in this country us real source of knowledge and discipline, no any amount of knowledge you have that can give you all time green pips without discipline.

Forex is real and nothing beyond it in this country even our politicians, some pastors , banks and even people you can't think of in this country have people trading for them and they are making great income,

Do you think our economy affect everyone living in this country ? Capital no , it only affect unwise ones.

I can help you if you really want to earn in Forex , you will open an account and fund it, I will trade it for you with over %20 monthly return.

Reach me on Whatsapp [b][/b] 081 3025 8681 if you are doubting for many proofs, even today's proof

What if you die how will people get their money ?

15 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by cashmaildollars(m): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2019
funkymeky:

You are not investing with me, you have the control of your account alone, mine is to trade to increase your account

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2019
What if you die before him? How will he get his commission for trading for you? How can you comfortable think about death for him?

funkymeky:

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2019
MBA FOREX is a company that has come to stay. I have seen traders that make 100% ROI in a week, aggressive traders make 1000% ROI in less than 30 days. As long as the banks trade currency and are still surviving, MBA FOREX is sure to strive. Besides, 15% ROI is a merger ROI compared to what the FOREX market entails. Ignore the nay sayers. Life itself without taking risk is boring. If you know your onion well in the Fx market, you will always make money.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2019
This is someone that has enjoyed MBA FOREX. Imagine he listened to the nay sayers, he won't have been enjoying almost 500k ROI for 10 months and still counting. He has made over 5M ROI... Bros... I envy your courage at that age. Only the brave at heart enjoy life. The fickle minded ones always regret. I see you.

phoenixideas:
MBA is real, have been with them of about 10months, If you're investing I'd advice you to invest what is suitable for you, put in money you can loose and still be okay, yes it's true that they're with sovereign insurance with over N5B and they're registered with cbn and all of that stuff, I'd still advise you to be cautious with how you invest money with them because such investment is a risky one, I made my own investment and for my mum too, but I did it with the spare N2.9m I had. So far it's been awesome as it helped me to travel outside of the country and bought me some time till I got a job. Right now the money just comes in and I don't even make use of it because I don't need it. Don't allow life to surprise you, instead surprise life, don't take risks that will take you years to recover from, and plus I was 21yrs old when I made that investment and left the country, so weigh your options and don't substitute the invest for hustle, hustle hard in your 20's even if you have some investment somewhere, just ignore it, Thanks, I hope this made sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
grossintel:

In such months they still find a way to pay investors 15% regardless? Are they magicians? It's obvious Nigerians never learn.

Stop ranting. Stocks and forex are not the same thing. You are a newbie as long as trading is concerned. There are people called market makers, you think a company of that caliber is trading with a broker that can manipulate prices against you?
That been aside, i make over 50% monthly. You are still in lava stage when it comes to trading

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.