Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169887 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
alexblaze553:

You are just so proud, arrogant and full of yourself. I just don't know why MBA is not fortunate enough to employ polished workers like bank staff, most MBA employees like you are really giving the company a bad image, and making things very difficult for investors. You are just an ordinary employee, you find it so hard to give out ordinary Telegram handle, not to talk of phone number. Imagine telling people to go through the thread just to find your Telegram handle, what insolence.. If not for MBA, most people won't even need your worthless phone number or Telegram handle.
Some of the investors asking for your number or ID can actually feed you and your entire family without blinking. You feel so important, yet you don't have a real job, if not for MBA, you would have still been jobless or doing your Data freelancing.
You should learn humility, some investors here can lead to open doors for you.. If you are wise.

Lol. You definitely are new on the thread. Are you aware that you get banned for repeatedly posting the same link? I will let your flippancy slide. If you really want to invest with MBA the best advice would be to go to their website at www.mbatrades.com. You will get all the information you need as well as a contact number.

I wish you all the best in your desire to invest with MBA. Have a wonderful day.

PS: To avoid coming across as proud I plead that going forward, no one contact me with regards to information about investment with MBA. The best resource for finding out all you need to is at the official website and official social media handles.

I am here in my personal capacity and would like to keep it so going forward. I wasn't getting paid for promoting the business here and I think it is only right not to get insulted either

16 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ev4real(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
alexblaze553:

Contact the proud guy through
@airsay on Telegram(Airsay Escobar)
airsay.francis@gmail.com
cheesy Thanks.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
alexblaze553:

You are just so proud, arrogant and full of yourself. I just don't know why MBA is not fortunate enough to employ polished workers like bank staff, most MBA employees like you are really giving the company a bad image, and making things very difficult for investors. You are just an ordinary employee, you find it so hard to give out ordinary Telegram handle, not to talk of phone number. Imagine telling people to go through the thread just to find your Telegram handle, what insolence.. If not for MBA, most people won't even need your worthless phone number or Telegram handle.
Some of the investors asking for your number or ID can actually feed you and your entire family without blinking. You feel so important, yet you don't have a real job, if not for MBA, you would have still been jobless or doing your Data freelancing.
You should learn humility, some investors here can lead to open doors for you.. If you are wise.

Mr Alex I nor understand you oo.

Your statement above is uncalled for.

You must understand that he is here helping people on a private capacity and MBA is not paying him extra for what he is doing for people here.

Anyone so in need of social media contact should visit MBA website.

You must also understand that he cannot be re-posting his telegram handle here repeatedly because the MOD here on Nairaland would block him for spamming the thread.

You need to Apologize to him, that is if you are humble enough to do that.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol. You definitely are new on the thread. Are you aware that you get banned for repeatedly posting the same link? I will let your flippancy slide. If you really want to invest with MBA the best advice would be to go to their website at www.mbatrades.com. You will get all the information you need as well as a contact number.

I wish you all the best in your desire to invest with MBA. Have a wonderful day.

PS: To avoid coming across as proud I plead that going forward, no one contact me with regards to information about investment with MBA. The best resource for finding out all you need to is at the official website and official social media handles.

I am here in my personal capacity and would like to keep it so going forward. I wasn't getting paid for promoting the business here and I think it is only right not to get insulted either

Bros forgive his Ignorance.

Your good nor go kill you.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by alexblaze553: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Well understood.. Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
alexblaze553:

Yes, it's better you leave the thread, because you are of no help as an employee, in fact most investors here are more valuable to new investors than you, a so-called employee.. Since you are also an investor in MBA, you can be visiting the thread as one, and stop bossing around as an employee who can't answer simple questions...

Noted
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bonjovi13: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
alexblaze553:

Yes, it's better you leave the thread, because you are of no help as an employee, in fact most investors here are more valuable to new investors than you, a so-called employee.. Since you are also an investor in MBA, you can be visiting the thread as one, and stop bossing around as an employee who can't answer simple questions...
Will you shut up you ignorant poverty infested imp.
You insulted someone online that owes you no duty of care.The same person who should have taken offense showed maturity and still answered you politely and you are here still mouthing off and showing your lack of home training.He is not the one responsible for you frustrations you idiot.

OYA FACE ME. Anumanu

17 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ade101(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hello,
I am stuck at uploading ID after registration. After clicking on capture to capture my picture with the ID, it just stays and didn't proceed.

Have tried severally, anyone with hint on how to navigate this?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by donfelix4sure(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Just received my first ROI. God bless MBA.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
alexblaze553:

It seems to me you are new here. Airsaylongcom has really been very helpful to every investors on this thread new or old. He takes his time to put anyone who needed help through even when they are really annoying. Honestly, he his a very cool person, all what you wrote about him is Laughable. But you should apologize.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
alexblaze553:

Be smart and reasonable.. If you have any issues with MBA.. Contact their customer care and support.

You acted like someone who looks down on people especially tellers in the bank because you feel you have more than them.

Be wise bro

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Osama10(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
smiley
Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
donfelix4sure:
Congrats bro, you will continue receiving more alerts like a don 4 sure.....

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
alexblaze553:

So from what was explained above that the man cannot post his telegram handle repeatedly on the thread,

you still dont understand and offer a simple Apology

STRANGE

So now between the two of you, who is now the proud person.

Mr Alex Simple I am Sorry nor go kill you.

Truth be told, the man has been helpful to lots of people here and does not deserve your insults.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
daceo1:
Asking for a friend he is supposed to be paid on the 16th and till today he has gotten nothing. Lagos Allen office precisely... pls advise

Your friend would be paid

No cause for Alarm.

But that your friend should contact the Account Officer. Nobody receives ROI on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Kpabi: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm just imagining... How can a man, probably a father and a husband be this irresponsible... Person wey you want fight no even get your time..
My brother grow up. He owes you absolutely nothing..

alexblaze553:

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by donfelix4sure(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Thank you oo. Long live MBA
eezeribe:

Congrats bro, you will continue receiving more alerts like a don 4 sure.....

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by grandpoh(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
First ROI is here

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
grandpoh:
First ROI is here
enjoy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
grandpoh:
First ROI is here
Congratulations bro, you will continue receiving more alerts in grand style...

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
grandpoh:
First ROI is here
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
8th ROI received... Team 4.99m gang.. To God be the glory.

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
eezeribe:
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
akinonigbinde:
congrats bro
Thanks bro
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Many more ahead. Cheers
grandpoh:
First ROI is here

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Just the beginning. Congrats
donfelix4sure:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Goals
eezeribe:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Flash83:
Goals
Yes ooo, and it comes like a flash..

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by simplyshade: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2020
I'm thinking of Investing in MBA Forex. My challenge is that it sounds too good to be trueundecided
Re: MBA Investors Forum by simplyshade: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2020
Haba! Take am easy na. You don't have to unleash your frustration on innocent peace loving people cheesy
alexblaze553:

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2020
OK. You can just stay and be observing. Alright?
simplyshade:
I'm thinking of Investing in MBA Forex. My challenge is that it sounds too good to be trueundecided

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by simplyshade: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2020
undecided
Flash83:
OK. You can just stay and be observing. Alright?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.