Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169072 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Adebek:

https://flutterwave.com/pay/

https://payments.mbatrades.com/

It doesn't make security sense sharing this o! First of all they are tied to your user account. Secondly you are giving hackers the tools to carry out their trade. A word is enough

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by NothingLikeLove(f): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
atigro:
You're welcome. You will get a soft copy whenever u want to initiate your investment choice after depositing your funds. The mou comes ,then u will click the accept button at the bottom which automatically pops up in a new tab then u can download and keep for future references.

Another thing I notice is the somewhat difficulty around depositing of funds using some banks card which one should look out for but to my surprise the back end support office mailed me a new link to make my transfer into. I don't know if anyone has experience this too?

We move Sha, time Na money!

Exactly what I'm experiencing right now
Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good observation but then how long does it take for payments through this means before reflecting on ones dashboard?

airsaylongcom:

It doesn't make security sense sharing this o! First of all they are tied to your user account. Secondly you are giving hackers the tools to carry out their trade. A word is enough
Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Support will reach out to you very soon. Just keep watch your registered mail inbox.

NothingLikeLove:

Exactly what I'm experiencing right now

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
How long does it took the funds before showing on your dashboard?

Opzyyy:
I transferred 360050 via card to mbatrade. I noticed a deduction of 36250 (extra 2000) from my account. I complained to my bank and they said they didn't deduct it. On my dashboard for mbatrade the balance is 360050. The flutter wave receipt also showed 360050. What could be the problem please? Did they deduct extra 2000 from my account cos I don't understand.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Opzyyy: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Thank you boss will try that next time. But there's not so much difference
Adebek:

https://flutterwave.com/pay/mbaforexlimitedrfcp. Extra 2k

https://payments.mbatrades.com/login?next=%2Fuser%2Fdashboard. Extra 50naira
Re: MBA Investors Forum by francisisuh(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you are making use of bank transfer there is a service charge of 2k for every transaction you will make
Opzyyy:
I transferred 360050 via card to mbatrade. I noticed a deduction of 36250 (extra 2000) from my account. I complained to my bank and they said they didn't deduct it. On my dashboard for mbatrade the balance is 360050. The flutter wave receipt also showed 360050. What could be the problem please? Did they deduct extra 2000 from my account cos I don't understand.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Opzyyy: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Not up to a minute
atigro:
How long does it took the funds before showing on your dashboard?

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Opzyyy: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
You still have to login. If I try a fake login details and it works, then maybe it's a cloned website. I fear these hushpuppi people o
airsaylongcom:

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
atigro:
Good observation but then how long does it take for payments through this means before reflecting on ones dashboard?

Shouldn't take long

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Opzyyy:
You still have to login. If I try a fake login details and it works, then maybe it's a cloned website. I fear these hushpuppi people o

It's not really about logging in. Now non investors know what kind of link is being sent for payment. Next thing is to craft one similar to it and hijack email communications . The business is currently facing a torrent of fake IG accounts claiming to be MBA. These accounts could easily pass of links like those shared

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Usquared: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
I really don't know when sensitive links/info will stop being shared here. Hackers are everywhere and MBA is on the spot light for them (cos of the high trust level) and threads like this make their job way too easy.

airsaylongcom:

It's not really about logging in. Now non investors know what kind of link is being sent for payment. Next thing is to craft one similar to it and hijack email communications . The business is currently facing a torrent of fake IG accounts claiming to be MBA. These accounts could easily pass of links like those shared

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LegitDeals247: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hectorlannister:
Those that want to diversify... Chat me up on 08134701879

Say it here
Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Very prompt. Support has responded and my dashboard has been funded. Now all coast is clear!

Since 12:58pm Why the delay and support isn't responding to their mails either! The dashboard is not reflecting the fund?

airsaylongcom:

Shouldn't take long

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LegitDeals247: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
charlesogbonna:
If you are scared of MBA forex , why not visit UKdioninvestment.com
We have good packages that might interest you, we are registered and been regulated by SEC( securities and exchange commission) safety of your investment is secured

Una get physical office

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Neverlosemoney: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
LegitDeals247:

Say it here
Lol......I doubt he can. He want us to divert our money into his pocket.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by charlesogbonna(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
LegitDeals247:

Una get physical office

Yes we have

Lagos, Abuja, pH and warri

Kindly check our website ukdioninvestment.com to see the address

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
atigro:
Since 12:58pm Why the delay and support isn't responding to their mails either! The dashboard is not reflecting the fund?

I already said earlier that I can't help out on these
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Hello, pls do engage me on these questions of mine.

If one invests in January hence by July, the capital would be accessible. But if he then tops the capital with February interest. Does it extend the capital access period to August?

Also, can one request his capital before 6 months due date? If yes, what's the penalty?

Your response will be kindly appreciated.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
apiakason:

You are waisting time go and start first then other things will follow ,For as long as MBA is concerned delay is suicidal hoohaaa.

I don start already.. Yesterday.. No time

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
cutieme:

Ok,so how do one go about it?
..they have offices in most cities..go to the one in your city and start already

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
No need airsaylongcom. It's already sorted!

airsaylongcom:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
atigro:
No need airsaylongcom. It's already sorted!

Bro, pls update on how it was sorted. So we the newbies can always learn from experiences as the airsay guy has decided since page 157 to ignore online investors questions.

I'm still waiting for my docs to be verified since morning, so I can deposit. Hence I'm looking forward to not face hassle with that also.

So, pls update how you solved the glitch?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Phrankher(f): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
ThatPetiteChic:

Drop your number
My number is on my signature
Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
I just received my second MOU and receipt from MBA. I want to specially thank you my AO Airsaylongcom.. MBA is sweet, and you make it sweeter.. I really appreciate. God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
I understand him, so we shouldn't blame him. Our enquiries here those not add to his KPI.

My advise is just to keep engaging support through their mail. Though it may take some time but they will eventually come through. Always check that you have their correct mail address!

Dreams are coming through buddies!

GhostderGeist:

Bro, pls update on how it was sorted. So we the newbies can always learn from experiences as the airsay guy has decided since page 157 to ignore online investors questions.

I'm still waiting for my docs to be verified since morning, so I can deposit. Hence I'm looking forward to not face hassle with that also.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
atigro:
I understand him, so we shouldn't blame him. Our enquiries here those not add to his KPI.

My advise is just to keep engaging support through their mail. Though it may take some time but they will eventually come through. Always check that you have their correct mail address!

Dreams are coming through buddies!

Just wrote their Email address. Thank you, may the odds ever be in our favour!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moventist: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
I invested on 20th July, 2020 in their Port Harcourt Office . I want to be using the monthly proceeds to be building my House

I believe God will help through

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Yes o. Do more, feel better, live longer!
Moventist:
I invested on 20th July, 2020 in their Port Harcourt Office . I want to be using the monthly proceeds to be building my House

I believe God will help through

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Hello, pls do engage me on these questions of mine.

If one invests in January hence by July, the capital would be accessible. But if he then tops the capital with February interest. Does it extend the capital access period to August?

Also, can one request his capital before 6 months due date? If yes, what's the penalty?

Your response will be kindly appreciated.

No. Your duration remains unchanged

For now, you can terminate before your due date without a penalty. There are plans to introduce a 10% penalty though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Lol! Way before page 157 I had always said I can't be of help to online investors. Not because I don't want to. But I literally can't.

Today, an online investor walked into my branch with a 2 month complaint. I put a call through to the team responsible at my expense. And she resolved it. And I got a telling off later

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.