Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169211 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
I heard that from now on investors will sign MOU immediately after payment and open account? Is it true please

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by OfeAchi: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
dyoungesture:

Did u make payment in the bank and opened account today then signed MOU at their branch?
Yes I made payment and signed account opening today, with my ID card. They said I'll be updated in few days.
Am I safe?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
☺ ☺ ☺

Are you a businessman? In one single transaction of buying raw products, processing and selling, one makes over 30% profit (I've tested it)! But businessmen still don't earn as much as forex traders...I bet you don't know that, ododoyo!

Now, go to Google and search the richest forex trader...come and tell me the net worth of the individual! And, while you're at that, learn about what forex is!

I pray what happened in 2005 does not repeat itself, this is just a rebrand of the past. only an ignorant investors, invest without verifiable facts, if you like defend MBA with your blood, insult any one who shares his view, is your money not mine. A true trading company will publish its performance to the public view of their investors, ask Warren buffet, ask George Soros who made 1billion pounds shorting the Pounds sterling, ask Ray Dalio, biggest hedge fund owner managing billions of money, why is Nigeria own different........Na we know pass!!!! oyibo we invent the market na!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by reallycute(f): 1:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Plz someone answer me o...I want to invest. From your experiences, Do u advice I do all the registration process online or I must visit their office. I am in Lagos. Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 1:06am On Aug 07, 2020
reallycute:
Plz someone answer me o...I want to invest. From your experiences, Do u advice I do all the registration process online or I must visit their office. I am in Lagos. Thanks

Airsaylongcom is in Lagos, why not talk to him and visit him at his branch.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 1:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Do tell, what happened in 2005? Or do share a link to the 2005 'forex scandal', if that's what you had in mind...

Do you save (invest) money with the banks? Have you asked for their trading history prior to investing? Or you thought banks don't trade forex with your money, and then keep the profits all to themselves?

Most Nigerian businesses are secretive about the true profits they make...say MBA show you their trading history and you realize they make 50% plus monthly, Nigerian investors that I know will protest and demand an increase in ROI. Same way banks will never disclose to customers the profit they make trading with their money...they make profits and still charge you for using your money for business!

fxjones:

I pray what happened in 2005 does not repeat itself, this is just a rebrand of the past. only an ignorant investors, invest without verifiable facts, if you like defend MBA with your blood, insult any one who shares his view, is your money not mine. A true trading company will publish its performance to the public view of their investors, ask Warren buffet, ask George Soros who made 1billion pounds shorting the Pounds sterling, ask Ray Dalio, biggest hedge fund owner managing billions of money, why is Nigeria own different........Na we know pass!!!! oyibo we invent the market na!

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by chiada(f): 1:16am On Aug 07, 2020
First ROI received...thank God!

15 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:53am On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:

Go and pray for your family, Pray that the misfortune that runs in your bloodline, does not repeat itself.

Stop displaying your stupidity here. this is not the space for that. open another thread where you can insult your ignorant generation.

You claim that MBA is rebranding a fake scheme from the past. What about you that is ''Legit'', what are you rebranding ?

The answer is Nothing. Because you are so Faaaaake.

Tell that your ''fund'' to show us their trading history and publish their performance then you can start dreaming of seeing the trading history of MBA.

You are warned, Steer Clear of this thread. or be roasted alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:05am On Aug 07, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
Do tell, what happened in 2005? Or do share a link to the 2005 'forex scandal', if that's what you had in mind...

Do you save (invest) money with the banks? Have you asked do their trading history prior to investing? Or you thought banks don't trade forex with your money, and then keep the profits all to themselves?

Most Nigerian businesses are secretive about the true profits they make...say MBA show you their trading history and you realize they make 50% plus monthly, Nigerian investors that I know will protest and demand an increase in ROI. Same way banks will never disclose to customers the profit they make trading with their money...they make profits and still charge you for using your money for business!

Very Correct.

That is one major reason MBA would not reveal their trading result to no one and I don't care.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 2:25am On Aug 07, 2020
50nizzy:

Go and pray for your family, Pray that the misfortune that runs in your bloodline, does not repeat itself.

Stop displaying your stupidity here. this is not the space for that. open another thread where you can insult your ignorant generation.

You claim that MBA is rebranding a fake scheme from the past. What about you that is ''Legit'', what are you rebranding ?

The answer is Nothing. Because you are so Faaaaake.

Tell that your ''fund'' to show us their trading history and publish their performance then you can start dreaming of seeing the trading history of MBA.

You are warned, Steer Clear of this thread. or be roasted alive.

Am glad someone is following my footsteps and doing d job better. Bravo. Don't give them any breathing space

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by CowbellY: 3:51am On Aug 07, 2020
airsaylongcom:

What account verification

The MBA account. I sent my selfie but it's not being verified still.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 4:38am On Aug 07, 2020
This bastard has resurfaced again. Fxjones=fxmanager... A bittered disgruntled human being. Seeing massive investments into MBA is making him so unhappy. Why do you always tow the path of wickedness? I told you before and am repeating it again..... I can smell you from a thousand miles. You are evil and wicked.
Can you update us with the recent trading history of john Soros here?

Imagine if you had invested all this while you were praying for doom, you would have made 90% of your investment and get your capital back.
You can still benefit from this investment cos it seems Forex is dealing with you.

fxjones:

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:30am On Aug 07, 2020
careytommy37:

How do you live with so much negativity?
Do you think stocks of N2 don't crash?

In my own personal analysis, as long as the value of the naira remains unstable, MBA Forex will continue to survive. The reason MBA is so profitable now is because of the economic instability created by PMB since 2015 which has led to the continuous free fall of the Naira.
The stability of the naira will mark the beginning of the end for Forex generally.
But you know the Naira is not becoming stable anytime soon
i never knew the Naira controls and dictates the overall volatility in Forex. The rest of the world must be trembling already cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 5:36am On Aug 07, 2020
0ubenji:
i never knew the Naira controls and dictates the overall volatility in Forex. The rest of the world must be trembling already cool

Lol.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 6:12am On Aug 07, 2020
ogwuche4u:
This bastard has resurfaced again. Fxjones=fxmanager... A bittered disgruntled human being. Seeing massive investments into MBA is making him so unhappy. Why do you always tow the path of wickedness? I told you before and am repeating it again..... I can smell you from a thousand miles. You are evil and wicked.
Can you update us with the recent trading history of john Soros here?

Imagine if you had invested all this while you were praying for doom, you would have made 90% of your investment and get your capital back.
You can still benefit from this investment cos it seems Forex is dealing with you.

I love to read insult, common more, is that all you got?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:

Are you really that jobless, bros?

Is your money missing, and you then traced it down here?

Please, go and find something worthwhile to do.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:

but why cant you mind your business?we know they are not publishing their trade transaction and we are ok wt that so why is that your headache?I have developed a strategy not to allow the next person closer to me not to let him know the source of my joy so that they will not let me cry in the long run cos of envy which can lead to murder, if they have decided to keep the source of their joy why is that your headache. Up till today cocacola has not revealed the secret of their product and no matter the taste of pepsi it cant meet up wt cocacola

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 6:56am On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:

if you need money to bet just send ur account number
Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Analyzing the current new plan restructure:

6months maturity to 12 months: this is to discourage capital flight so as to maintain enough liquidity to balance monthly fixed so called ROI
Now the other one 3 months Super saver: to discourage profit take out, so the company can stay afloat; These are signs......... Nigerians be wise

what happens to leaving it the normal way of 6months, why extend it ? they simply pay you with new money when there is losses hoping to recover it back and this margin keeps widening depleting trading reserve if at all they truly trade.

Haters pls commence your insults,

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Lol....early morning and FX something something born again under a new moniker is swallowing chloroquine for other people's corona. Always behind the curve that so called Jones.

Why extend it? So you have funds for better planning. Why extend it? In response to customer demand. Did this one where someome mentioned that he got his money within two weeks of termination? The system is liquid dude. You terminate your investment you get your capital back. NO QUESTIONS ASKED

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chynaozo(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2020
It sounds like a scam to me.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:

George soros did not short the pounds sterling, he short the Bank of England. There is a difference between trading stocks and trading currency. If you want to disprove MBA, at least get your fact straight.

"The quality of your choice, determines the quality of your life"- Ray Dalio

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2020
narit:

George soros did not short the pounds sterling, he short the Bank of England. There is a difference between trading stocks and trading currency. If you want to disprove MBA, at least get your fact straight.

"The quality of your choice, determines the quality of your life"- Ray Dalio

at least it wont hurt to use the google to verify fact

On 8 October 1990, Thatcher entered the pound into the ERM mechanism at DM 2.95 to the pound. ... In the months leading up to Black Wednesday, George Soros had been building a huge short position in pounds sterling that would become immensely profitable if the pound fell below the lower band of the ERM.

Black Wednesday - Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:
Analyzing the current new plan restructure:

6months maturity to 12 months: this is to discourage capital flight so as to maintain enough liquidity to balance monthly fixed so called ROI
Now the other one 3 months Super saver: to discourage profit take out, so the company can stay afloat; These are signs......... Nigerians be wise

what happens to leaving it the normal way of 6months, why extend it ? they simply pay you with new money when there is losses hoping to recover it back and this margin keeps widening depleting trading reserve if at all they truly trade.

Haters pls commence your insults,
too much analyses leads to paralysis.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekmike(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2020
careytommy37:

The stability of the naira will mark the beginning of the end for Forex generally.
But you know the Naira is not becoming stable anytime soon

Naira is not the only currency traded on the FX market, so even the volatility or stability of the Naira wouldnt end MBA

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by adigun98(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2020
I got my first ROI last month but I'm planning on topping that up,my question is can I reinvest an amount below the stipulated 360k like let's say I invested 400 and I want to top it up with 300 ,will that be possible or must be the stipulated amount

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2020
ekmike:

Naira is not the only currency traded on the FX market, so even the volatility or stability of the Naira wouldnt end MBA

Are you saying MBA trades in other currencies?
I didn't know this. However, my analysis was based on the present volatility and the last crash from 15 years ago.
If MBA is trading in other currencies as you say, then this is the best investment to get into right now as it signifies a very long term profitability.

Infact, those who want to make money should start learning/mentoring in MBA now.

I heard from someone that 2 major MBA protégés have even their own companies?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2020
adigun98:
I got my first ROI last month but I'm planning on topping that up,my question is can I reinvest an amount below the stipulated 360k like let's say I invested 400 and I want to top it up with 300 ,will that be possible or must be the stipulated amount

You can top up with any amount so long as the initial is over 360k. However, I heard topping up means you are basically agreeing to start a new 6 month plan.
Abeg those with more details should explain further

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2020
adigun98:
360 and above

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
careytommy37:

You can top up with any amount so long as the initial is over 360k. However, I heard topping up means you are basically agreeing to start a new 6 month plan.
Abeg those with more details should explain further
not new 6 months plan. It's same plan.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2020
ifeanyija:
not new 6 months plan. It's same plan.

So if I invested 400k and was paid first ROI of 60k and then I want to top up with 200k, then it means I will be paid ROI of 90k for the remaining 5 months right?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2020
careytommy37:

So if I invested 400k and was paid first ROI of 60k and then I want to top up with 200k, then it means I will be paid ROI of 90k for the remaining 5 months right?
yea, but u can only topup with 360 or above

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.