Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169129 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2020
ogawisdom:
Lol haters everywhere

Ppl view this MBA forex with Ponzi mentality grin it's not the same bc Ponzi is not a business but a pyramid scheme whose success depends on new members fund but forex is a high risk business that has been with us for centuries.

Rumors, lack of new members n panic doesn't affect MBA system bc it is not dependent on getting new members but on successful forex trades.

The only thing that can affect MBA is if they fail to make successful forex trades for a longtime and which will almost not happen bc of the expertise in their fold n the solid risk management strategy they have

My brother, we all know what MBA forex is about. There is no legit business that can give passive investors that massive profit in a year steadily. To check it out, TBill used to give 13% PA and it was considered a gold mine. MBA is giving 15×12% PA that is 180% PA "guaranteed income". My guy, that is insane. Simple mathematics will tell you that is crazy, since they are not in exploration or minning business where money can be created (Oil money comes to mind), every money they make in Forex, someone has to lose it. Tell me, who is losing the 180% PA you guys are making. You also need to understand that MBA forex should be making more for them to give you 180% PA. Assuming they are giving over half of their profit out, let's say the actual market profit is 300% PA.

Chai.

I'm not a saint, I might have done this if it was fresh, and made money like the "lucky" folks that made money from MMM. But my people, don't borrow money for this, it can crash anytime. Just use your spare money. Just like you will do for BetNaija

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
All you critics here why don't you do a proper investigation, come up with FACTS instead of mere SPECULATIONS. Doesn't it get tiring? You think MBA Forex is fraud, report to the police and other financial bodies carry out proper investigation instead of slandering them and just labelling them scam because you feel so. You don't know it apply to your business too, that you are scam until you prove to us that you aren't. Where are the testimonies of people that did business with you? MBA Forex is legit until proven otherwise which you haven't done. Just speculations here and there.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
kem82:
Yes, I got paid two days ago
got the one for dec on the 4th of january even on saturday.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
GoodBoi1:
I won't be surprised if this fxmanager is already an MBA Forex investor. That's how my friend made investment with one manager trading on her behalf and lost money. She owned the Forex account but the guy traded for her. I initially told her not to do anything Forex that it seems people profit from it by only training others. They are all the same so I will rather deal with the one that seems to be properly insured, bears the risk, and employs seasoned traders with a good record.
Which one seems to be properly insured, bears the risk, and employs seasoned traders with a good record? Can you name it? and what proof do you have about what you just said?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fxmanager:
Which one seems to be properly insured, bears the risk, and employs seasoned traders with a good record? Can you name it? and what proof do you have about what you just said?

Honestly, you need to get a job.

Are you able to join my company? My secretary is getting married and won't be here by March.

I can actually reserve the slot for you.

I pay 15k monthly...

I think this will save you from been this jobless. Because if you're not, you should be busy with your job.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fxmanager:

Hopefully you will balance the book before I come out on how you run away with our funds from the Whatsapp group you once created for Forex training...

I don't care if you refund others, I will comment with my main moniker if there's a need for that.

OLE...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fxmanager:
What proof do you have too?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
OK
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
IammrB:

Hopefully you will balance the book before I come out on how you run away with our funds from the Whatsapp group you once created for Forex training...

I don't care if you refund others, I will comment with my main moniker if there's a need for that.

OLE...
We challenge you to post all your evidences against us here, and post it using your main moniker.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bbbwings: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Of all places na ashewo thread dem dey burst your yansh open
grin grin
stillmaticOG:

Since you dey prove stubborn, make i school you small.
All Nigeria payment portals like quickteller and remita only accepts either mastercard, visa, or verve because those are the cards we use in Nigeria.

So abeg help me tell the house the payment portal u people are using that accept American express and maestro card too? Wey even jumia never get am.

Secondly, no bank in America will ever authorise a payment with any of their card on a website that has a Nigeria ip address.

So how u and ur company dey do am na?

Thirdly, you no talk why the number on the website no dey exist o. Even buhari no get that type of number lol

Lastly which position you hold for the company na, by now you suppose don cash out big time dey cruise for overseas.

Watin u still dey do for Nigeria dey find clients na? grin

stillmaticOG:

You see your life, i didn't even need to ask you before I know say na forex scam you wan run this people for here lol

Which company have you ever seen that has two websites for the same company? Lol

How come the phone number on one of the websites no exist?

And how come the hosting for the second one don expire? Lol
Una go buy cpanel wey no strong and probably die after 2days lol
Tell your ogas to go buy another cpanel of $3 dollar to use host am again because say the one dem buy before done die. Una still dey learn work o lol.

If u need link to buy Strong cpanel, tell me I go give u lol

The way the other website is sef, you go know say na WordPress dem use do am, very useless and poor user interface.

By the way, which Nigeria bank dey use American express or maestro card? Una still dey learn o, tell dem to correct those errors too lol

Plus na cpanel dem still use host am, I fit open am again tomorrow and d link go don die too lol

Come make i design better site give you not all this nonsense wey boys wey still dey learn work do for u.

Dem no need Rev father mbaka to tell anybody say na scam.

See as u open your nyansh finish, better come learn work if you go like dey see better money
stillmaticOG:
why you mention me again na.

Bros how come una dey share the same headquarters with another company na. How many of una dey use that one room as headquarters na lol. Una no even copy the address well sef

Bros why your company dey lie say dem get branches for UK and Iran na but una no put am for una bulletin. Nawa o and una head office still dey for Abuja.

Una never still change that number o, abeg go change am, i wan tell ur oga something
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bbbwings: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
PrinceObioma:

The minimum investment is 360k.
How many Nigerians can afford to loose that..?
This is a red flag.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bbbwings: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
odindirindi:

Till date MBA forex still pays,but now 15%
Don't worry
Next it will be 10%

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 12:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Nosa111:
MBA forex is real and this is my 4th month with them. I have gone to several of their banquets and seminars. Have been receiving my ROI on a steady. I started with 600k and just 4 month am up to 1.5M. It helps me safe my money too rather than leaving it in a bank. With their set up and strategy, I really don’t think they are fake, they just bought one big complex in benin and if is a short term thing for them I know they wouldn’t have done that. During the last seminar I attended in Lagos, ICPC and top officials from the presidency came to urge us to invest and is not fake. Their investment doesn’t deal with money alone it includes:
1. Property investment
2. Rent
3. School
4. Car
5. Traveling etc
This is a professional company on forex. There are professional in this forex game that don’t lose at all. Don’t be surprised they might be making 100% of that your money and be giving you 15% in return. If you are a real investment, you suppose know risk is part of the game.

�...My brother, leave when you have made profit. Unfortunately, as economist say human want is insatiable, therefore, we never have enough of easy money....until we get stuck. Have a small target and RUN!

This is not a bank oooo....You will thank me.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2020
GoodBoi1:
All you critics here why don't you do a proper investigation, come up with FACTS instead of mere SPECULATIONS. Doesn't it get tiring? You think MBA Forex is fraud, report to the police and other financial bodies carry out proper investigation instead of slandering them and just labelling them scam because you feel so. You don't know it apply to your business too, that you are scam until you prove to us that you aren't. Where are the testimonies of people that did business with you? MBA Forex is legit until proven otherwise which you haven't done. Just speculations here and there.

Maga no dey gree say na scam until in money don go

Your eye go clear

Mugun 147, na your registration number be that

grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2020
GoodBoi1:
If MBA Forex is fraud why isn't the government warning us about it like they did during MMM.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/foreign-exchange-trading-anti-corruption-unit-calls-for-transparency-ethical-dealings/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerias-forex-market-largely-untapped-mba-boss/amp/

Because even if them tell goat make e no do something, e go still do am.
All these website links, anyone can pay to have them put up

Jara e
Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2020
hustla:

Maga no dey gree say na scam until in money don go

Your eye go clear

Mugun 147, na your registration number be that

grin
If business doesn't go well MBA Forex will likely not crash, they might reduce their return rate to 5-10% per month. So tell me is that feasible or not? Since 15% is unbelievable for you. I feel worst case scenario is 5% but even at that skeptics like you would still call it scam yet promoting your own business which is not much different

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2020
hustla:

Because even if them tell goat make e no do something, e go still do am.
All these website links, anyone can pay to have them put up

Jara e
Wake up bro. The fact that a business is legit doesn't mean it can't fail and pack up. So far I haven't seen any legitimate accusation of MBA Forex, only mere speculations. If MBA Forex is scam, prove it. Till then....

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2020
GoodBoi1:

If business doesn't go well MBA Forex will likely not crash, they might reduce their return rate to 5-10% per month. So tell me is that feasible or not? Since 15% is unbelievable for you. I feel worst case scenario is 5% but even at that skeptics like you would still call it scam yet promoting your own business which is not much different

I am not promoting anything, as a matter of fact I feel Forex is more of betting, like gambling money and i do not like it

Just advising you not to lose money cos it's obvious the thing has entered your body

It's your money anyways
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2020
GoodBoi1:

If they do that, people will panic and everyone will want to pull their money and run sensing it's the sign of a crash. And then the real crash will happen. The reason I'm not rich till today is because I repeatedly fall for such nonsense investment schemes in the past, failing to understand there is no quick way to success, you must put in the work! Today I'm far more organised and not in debt anymore. It's better to build wealth slow and steady, than seeking short cuts and losing it all. Be wise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2020
grossintel:
If they do that, people will panic and everyone will want to pull their money and run sensing it's the sign of a crash. And then the real crash will happen. The reason I'm not rich till today is because I repeatedly fall for such nonsense investment schemes in the past, failing to understand there is no quick way to success, you must put in the work! Today I'm far more organised and not in debt anymore. It's better to build wealth slow and steady, than seeking short cuts and losing it all. Be wise!
but MBA Forex paid 20% then and now pays 20%, why didn't it crash?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2020
After all other institutions pay less rates. That's how someone was talking about investing 1m in mutual funds and be paid 10k per month. That sounded like a joke to me. The thing is one way or the other you have to take risks, and there will always be skeptics. Just like cryptocurrencies, I know people that are still skeptical about it yet people have made much profit from it. I have made profits even about x3, my regret was that I invested little money. Opportunities are not necessarily short cuts, they require work, time and dedication too.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2020
GoodBoi1:
but MBA Forex paid 20% then and now pays 20%, why didn't it crash?
They now pay %15, Bro it's your money enjoy your investment but be guided it's not going to last longer than you think. They can't sustain it! It's not possible!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2020
grossintel:
They now pay %15, Bro it's your money enjoy your investment but be guided it's not going to last longer than you think. They can't sustain it! It's not possible!
I get your point... time will tell
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2020
GoodBoi1:
I get your point... time will tell
I don't need time to tell me anything, I'll be here when it begins.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Like I said, worst case scenario 5%. You have to do your calculations and know the risk you can take in case of anything. That's how the business world works, there are profits and losses along the way but the overall goal is to have resultant profit. There are a lot of business that are not even profitable yet they are still in operation, setbacks might happen along the way they just get flexible and adapt, business continues. They might close stores here and there but the business will still be operation. If you want to play safe no problems but even while playing safe you can still have losses. Do your calculations and know the risks you can take and if possible ensure there is something you can fall back on in case it does not work. Sometimes if you want to make progress it is necessary to take risks

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2020
dammybrite:
Why did you say that, sir? Can you expatiate?
Tried opening their site
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2020
grossintel:
Lack of knowledge is truly becoming a disease among Nigerian youths. A market that boost of 6.6 trillion dollars daily and you are here saying gibberish that they can't sustain 15% monthly. Go and get informed. Don't perish because of lack of knowledge. I believe you are a graduate and you can do a research about the forex market.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2020
hustla:

I am not promoting anything, as a matter of fact I feel Forex is more of betting, like gambling money and i do not like it

Just advising you not to lose money cos it's obvious the thing has entered your body

It's your money anyways
China's 50% active youths are forex traders, singapore, Japan, have over 70% youth as traders . Nigerian youths prefer to work 8-5 for pea nuts. I laugh at you for seeing forex trading as betting. Forex trading is a skill that can change your entire life if you can dedicate 1year of consistency in mastering the craft. Wake up black child. Be better than your parents. Poverty is a thing of the mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nosa111(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Even if it fold up now, I have nothing to lose. Have already taken the risk and made enough. Got a land and a car with it already. I am only reinvesting part of my profit
Wiseoldman:

�...My brother, leave when you have made profit. Unfortunately, as economist say human want is insatiable, therefore, we never have enough of easy money....until we get stuck. Have a small target and RUN!

This is not a bank oooo....You will thank me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.