Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169853 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Nuliberry:
Can u please educate me more on this stocks.
Wud like t invest in that too.
Thank u.

quote author=aremso post=85932148]
then for you or any one to still loose in such assets that means you don't know what you are doing, I only buy stock just once in a yr and just 3 stocks max and I know when to get out of it and I have been making money from the same stock everyone is complaining about last Friday I still made 352k. I don't just invest in any how stock I invest in good dividend paying stocks, am not a fan of any how stocks and I don't listen to hype to invest, currently on 2.4m gain and still has potential to deliver more so if u have invested im stock that later give minus 100% then stay out of stock and read More before buying stocks again. I loose in fx while trying to do it myself and since MBA fx can trade with my money why can't I take the risk afterall, I didn't borrow it.

Against my investment principle, i dont recommend stocks except for my household who knows about the risk incase it goes banana. I did for someone of this thread last yr and the person entered when party was almost over and got stucked.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2020
ogwuche4u:

You and this your useless myfxbook and fxblue.com. you claim you have records with this two site, I have challenged you to provide a link to your performance on the pamm accounts you claimed to be managing but you still can't. Now who is scamming who? I have told you to leave this tread cos nobody will invest with you.

When I am not crazy, why will I invest with a well renowned scammer like Fxmanager?

Everyone know he's doing all this to gain some credibility and gather enough customers then run away.

N.B Please beware of Fxmanager. If he scams you, it's your problem ooo.

I will keep warning anyone not to invest with Fxmanager.

Except you want to cry over your money.

I pray that will not be your portion.

In Jesus name, AMEN.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2020
IammrB:

When I am not crazy, why will I invest with a well renowned scammer like Fxmanager?

Everyone know he's doing all this to gain some credibility and gather enough customers then run away.

In Jesus name, AMEN.

Amen
Re: MBA Investors Forum by iamwarrified(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Their website doesn't go through. You sure they accept Nigerian IPs?? Check your mail.
drakeli:

Not according to my word but according to their word.

This is a quote from their website below

“Note: MyFxbook tracks only one of more than 100 RoFx accounts. Other accounts execute the same deals, trading on diverse volumes.” End of quote.

Since all the accounts executive the same deals according to them, technically they are the all same.

I don’t know the other links and I don’t care to know since I’m a happy customer already making steady money everyday. wink You feel me?

www.rofx.net

That’s their website.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by lafuria1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
iamwarrified:
Their website doesn't go through. You sure they accept Nigerian IPs?? Check your mail.

They don't accept Nigeria IP, I used a different browser with a US IP address, it opened,.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by freshious94: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
I just invested in MBA FOREX lekki branch

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
freshious94:

Welcome on board

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ogonsbaba: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
freshious94:

I'm warming up to invest too.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
IammrB:

In Jesus name, AMEN.

Amen
Re: MBA Investors Forum by drakeli: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
iamwarrified:

I don’t have access to my nairaland email anymore. But if anyone would like to ask me for FREE prove and FREE information on how to go about getting into Rofx. Absolutely free. I have over $10,000 account with them with proof.

NOTE: I have no affiliation with Rofx. I’m just a happy customer ready to help others succeed.

Trading forex has never been better without Rofx

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
freshious94:

People have been milking from MBA FOREX since two years plus....welcome

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Going through reviews on ROFX...decent so far...could this be part of secret of mba forex?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Its like they do not accept Nigerians oooo
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chonchin: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
If so. That means Nigeria’s reputation has been bastardized internationally
Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
drakeli:
I suspect that MBA forex is a client of my trader. My trader makes an average of 0.40% to 0.60% profit at times more for me everyday. Their track record is on myfxbook. Have you heard about Rofx before? That’s my trader.

This is their myfxbook record. You can check it out. They are the best/ Trading forex has never been easy without them. Anyone should feel free to ask me questions if there’s any. Mind you, I’m not a forex trader. I’m just an investor with these guys.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/rofxnet/rofxnet/2833933
It seems Nigerian IPs are not allowed to access the site.Please if I use a VPN to register with them will my Nigerian identity restrict me in any way? How did you register with them?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by drakeli: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
GoodBoi1:

It seems Nigerian IPs are not allowed to access the site.Please if I use a VPN to register with them will my Nigerian identity restrict me in any way? How did you register with them?

I’m sorry to hear about that. I did think people could sign up from Nigeria. I’m a Nigerian. But I’m not in Nigeria. I guess I was able to sign up because of where I am.

Try sign up using vpn and then chat them up on their live chat. Otherwise if you have a trusted relations abroad, ask them to sign up for you .

Let me know if you are able to sign up using vpn without any problem. You might be the first to breakthrough
Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
drakeli:

I’m sorry to hear about that. I did think people could sign up from Nigeria. I’m a Nigerian. But I’m not in Nigeria. I guess I was able to sign up because of where I am.

Try sign up using vpn and then chat them up on their live chat. Otherwise if you have a trusted relations abroad, ask them to sign up for you

Ok, I was able to sign up with a vpn? What can you say about this review? How long have you been investing with them?
https://www.quora.com/Has-anyone-had-much-success-with-ROFX-and-the-forex-trading-robot
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
IammrB:

In Jesus name, AMEN.
"When i am not crazy, why will I invest with a well reknowned scammer like Fxmanager?" Please, back up your statements with facts and evidences.Use your main moniker to do so. You know if you try what you are doing now with your real moniker, fabricating a scam/fraud scenario and tagging us as fraudsters without proof, members of this forum will question your character.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by drakeli: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
GoodBoi1:

Ok, I was able to sign up with a vpn? What can you say about this review? How long have you been investing with them?
https://www.quora.com/Has-anyone-had-much-success-with-ROFX-and-the-forex-trading-robot

That guy is all over the internet posting crap about Rofx. I’m very sure he’s one of their competitors. I am yet to see anyone with personal investment experience with Rofx saying trash about Rofx. One common thing among people saying trash about the company is non of them has ever invested with Rofx. Ask anyone of them. Non was ever a customer. That’s what baffles me.

I deal with them and I am happy

Rofx has been operating since 2009. But just became popular online a couple of years ago and has been reaching out world wide.

Back to your question. I have been with Rofx for close to six months now. A friend that encouraged me to join Rofx has been with them going to two years. He invested $100,000. Don’t be surprised. He is a white man. In less than two years, he has recovered all his investment and still has his initial deposit intact. That was actually the catalyst that drove me to join. I have no regret since. I only wish I had join way earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by norlac(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK FOLLLOW MYFXBOOK COMMUNITY DISCUSSION ON THIS SYSTEM HERE:

https://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/rofx/1687837,8#?pt=2&p=4&ts=73&o=1687837
drakeli:

Try sign up using vpn and then chat them up on their live chat. Otherwise if you have a trusted relations abroad, ask them to sign up for you .

Let me know if you are able to sign up using vpn without any problem. You might be the first to breakthrough

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by drakeli: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
norlac:
INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK FOLLLOW MYFXBOOK COMMUNITY DISCUSSION ON THIS SYSTEM HERE:

https://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/rofx/1687837,8#?pt=2&p=4&ts=73&o=1687837

I’m not a stranger to that discussion. Non of them has ever been a customer of Rofx. I have been investing in forex since 2012. The company I was dealing with then was BTNLightning. Google that name. You will discover tones of negative discussions about them. I was an investor with this company. I made thousands of dollars dealing with them. The badmouthing was too much that the company decided to become a closed group and decided to leave public domain online. Only we existing clients could gain access to their website. They changed their name too. I think the same thing is happening to Rofx now.

Rofx promised me and they delivered. I’m waiting for how much they will make for me today again. It’s daily affair.

I can’t wait for Rofx to become a closed group too soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
drakeli:

I don’t know. I told you I’m not a forex trader. All I know is that I’m making money daily. That’s the most important.
This is were the risk lies. The risk of the statistics being doctored in other to produce a nice trading performance track record right from the broker's trading server in partnership with a scam broker. We will like to know the broker that is being used for the pooled funds. We will want to see your payment proof too.

You are dealing with experience traders/investors. In our many years in the forex business world, we have seen so many doctored trading performance track record from myfxbook.com by scammers in partnership with a fraudulent broker, or the promoters of the scam scheme just have their own brokers server where the trading performance track record is doctored, without the actual trading being done. Investors in this forum should exercise caution here, as myfxbook.com is limited to getting the trading performance track record from the broker's server, how the trading performance track record is doctored from the broker's server is beyond myfxbook.com

That is why some investors go deeper to audit the trading performance track record from the brokers angle, to the point of auditing the broker to find out the banks/liquidity providers that provided the liquidity for the execution of those trades.

We advise you not to rely on any positive reviews from any other websites, rather than www.forexpeacearmy.com as this is the only reputable user reviews website out there, and any other positive user reviews from any other websites out there might be fake user reviews by people paid to do so. Unfortunately, we don't have much user reviews from www.forexpeacearmy.com to use that in making an informed decision about Rofx. Let's be guided.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chonchin: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
drakeli:

I don’t know. I told you I’m not a forex trader. All I know is that I’m making money daily. That’s the most important.
This is where the risk lies. The risk of the statistics being doctored in other to produce a nice trading performance track record right from the broker's trading server in partnership with a scam broker. We will like to know the broker that is being used for the pooled funds. We will want to see your payment proof too.

You are dealing with experience traders/investors. In our many years in the forex business world, we have seen so many doctored trading performance track record from myfxbook.com by scammers in partnership with a fraudulent broker, or the promoters of the scam scheme just have their own brokers server where the trading performance track record is doctored, without the actual trading being done. Investors in this forum should exercise caution here, as myfxbook.com is limited to getting the trading performance track record from the broker's server, how the trading performance track record is doctored from the broker's server is beyond myfxbook.com

That is why some investors go deeper to audit the trading performance track record from the brokers angle, to the point of auditing the broker to find out the banks/liquidity providers that provided the liquidity for the execution of those trades.

We advise you not to rely on any positive reviews from any other websites, rather than www.forexpeacearmy.com as this is the only reputable user reviews website out there, and any other positive user reviews from any other websites out there might be fake user reviews by people paid to do so. Unfortunately, we don't have much user reviews from www.forexpeacearmy.com to use that in making an informed decision about Rofx. Let's be guided.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by drakeli: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fxmanager:
This is where the risk lies. The risk of the statistics being doctored in other to produce a nice trading performance track record right from the broker's trading server in partnership with a scam broker. We will like to know the broker that is being used for the pooled funds. We will want to see your payment proof too.

Fxmanager:
This is were the risk lies. The risk of the statistics being doctored in other to produce a nice trading performance track record right from the broker's trading server in partnership with a scam broker. We will like to know the broker that is being used for the pooled funds. We will want to see your payment proof too.

The bold is the part that got me infuriated. We will want to see your payment proof asking audaciously. Am I under interrogation here?

I’m not here or desperate to drive home any point. See, I’m not here to sell Rofx. I have no link with them. In fact, let’s close this discussion about Rofx. Everyone should do their due diligence. I will not argue whether you are right or wrong. But one thing is sure for me. Rofx makes me daily profit and I’m just a customer. Period!

Rofx is bigger than you think. They have franchise programs for institutional investors. I’m satisfied with them.

www.mbzfx.com

That’s the website of the friend that introduced me to Rofx. He started an affiliate of his own on the back of Rofx. He has his contact on his website . You can call him or email him for more information about Rofx if you can’t reach out to Rofx directly. Mike Zabriskie started with $100,000 and has gained back all his capital in less than two years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iamwarrified(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fxmanager:

This one is just a misguided idiot. You asked for myfxbook of MBA. Someone's shared that same proof for an even bigger company and now you say it doctored. You're just a loser. Even if MBA shares thiers, you'll cry foul play. Go take several seats amigo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iamwarrified(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fxmanager:

This one is just a misguided idiot. You asked for myfxbook of MBA. Someone's shared that same proof for an even bigger company and now you say it could be doctored. You're just a loser. Even if MBA shares thiers, you'll cry foul play. Go take several seats amigo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iamwarrified(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
drakeli:

The bold is the part that got me infuriated. We will want to see your payment proof asking audaciously. Am I under interrogation here?

I’m not here or desperate to drive home any point. See, I’m not here to sell Rofx. I have no link with them. In fact, let’s close this discussion about Rofx. Everyone should do their due diligence. I will not argue whether you are right or wrong. But one thing is sure for me. Rofx makes me daily profit and I’m just a customer. Period!

Rofx is bigger than you think. They have franchise programs for institutional investors. I’m satisfied with them.

www.mbzfx.com

That’s the website of the friend that introduced me to Rofx. He started an affiliate of his own on the back of Rofx. He has his contact on his website . You can call him or email him for more information about Rofx if you can’t reach out to Rofx directly. Mike Zabriskie started with $100,000 and has gained back all his capital in less than two years.

You owe him no payment proof. That dude is just one of those negative energy out there. They can only hide be hide their keypads sprewing rubbish online. I'm ire he's gonna find a way to leave a negative review about rofx even when he's not an investor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by drakeli: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
There are tones of both positive and negative comments online about Rofx. One thing I realize is that all the negativity is coming from people that have never had any investment with Rofx. Non of them was, has been or is a client of Rofx at any time. That’s what they all have in common.

All the positive comments are coming from happy customers like me with live account with rofx making money everyday. So whatever anyone says doesn’t matter to me since Rofx never disappoints me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fxmanager:

Honestly this guy surprises me. So now, myfxbook.com can be doctored? Then why ask of MBA forex track records? Obviously you will say they doctored it. You are just a confused being is who out here to scam people. But you know what? nobody is falling for your shit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
This fxmanager eee...he is all over nairaland, once he sees any post on investment...he lands like a fly....and posts his long epistles in blue..is he a Chelsea supporter?

I remeber the profs in stock segment chased him away...he now lands in mba side...who knows where he will land next? Nobody[there is a moniker with that name in nairaland,not him or her oo] should send money to him...i have not said he is a scammer ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fxmanager:
"When i am not crazy, why will I invest with a well reknowned scammer like Fxmanager?" Please, back up your statements with facts and evidences.Use your main moniker to do so. You know if you try what you are doing now with your real moniker, fabricating a scam/fraud scenario and tagging us as fraudsters without proof, members of this forum will question your character.

Kindly stop quoting me.

I only warned people on dealing with Fxmanager, someone I know as a bloody scammer.

If they go ahead and deal with Fxmanager, I believe they will have no one to blame.

You can help us ask Fxmanager, to bring out someone he's been able to successfully have a deal with.

Only claims of him scamming people full everywhere.

May God protect innocent souls that might fall to Fxmanager trap.

AMEN.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.