Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169988 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Enyinne(f): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Amen ooo.
50nizzy:

Ok

Patience : your money would surely drop.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
You mean the money was wired to your account directly via flutterwave or you initiated withdrawal after your dashboard was credited with your ROI? Congratulations,enjoy your returns okay

Opzyyy:
Wow wow wow, small boy like me got paid from mba. Only thing is, I can't find mba name on it, but it was through the medium I deposited, flutter wave. Either way, first return enter,
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
ogawisdom:

Did you also notice that online was your choice and never forced on you?

Good question. He's been trying hard to discredit MBA since morning here. I doubt if he is an investor sef.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Opzyyy: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:
You mean the money was wired to your account directly via flutterwave or you initiated withdrawal after your dashboard was credited with your ROI? Congratulations,enjoy your returns okay

I initiated withdrawal o. That's what you guys said na.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pious101: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pls someone should quote me with list of MBA list of addresses. Biko....want to send it to someone
Re: MBA Investors Forum by NothingLikeLove(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
NothingLikeLove:
Finally invested online. 29th July, 2020.

Just saving it here grin make Una no vex o.

My first ROI received. Tomorrow would have been my due date yet It came in today. Online investment is bae. No stress attached to it. #MBAcares

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:
I just noticed now that flutterwave charges just #300 naira as processing fee on luno but charges #2000 naira for same on MBA for online investors?

flutterwave charge a certain percentage(1.5%) on the amount you're paying and it's capped at 2k.

you paid 300 naira on luno because you deposited probably 2000. 1.5% of 2000 = 300

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
NothingLikeLove:

My first ROI received. Tomorrow would have been my due date yet It came in today. Online investment is bae. No stress attached to it. #MBAcares

Online investment is bae, no need to dey call account officer up and down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
justinbravo:

Guy it don stay long nau...it feels like 10days

lol you have to be patient, have you received it now?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wisdom must be very expensive even when it's well spelt out in your name. Your critical reasoning is warped and perhaps you are suffering from cerebral palsy. Come what's with folks these days with momentum to chase clouts? I'm not in your league. I top my rank okay. I only brought out something I noticed and there you came for me with that stu-pid response.. Flutterwave Is charging clients of their customer differently for the same service and all you and your insecure co- swine can come up with is I'm trying hard to pull MBA forex down? How?

If you must know common sense is not common. Ardent sycophants rosyisblessed ogawisdom I'm a full blown MBA investor and I top my rank. The records are there for proofs. . Progressive and not a clout chaser like you Lilly livered membranes.

ogawisdom:

Did you also notice that online was your choice and never forced on you?

Just look at the effrontery of a buffon to spew the above thrash. You think my statement was a complaint because you're already biased. A guy like me will complain on a meagre 2k while receiving ROI in six figures? It's a pity. Honestly it is.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wrong,

0------10 million they charge #300 flat. It's just an observation after I received a mail from them,so I decided to try it out and it was confirmed. I'm just curious as to why MBA clients are charged differently . This calls for discuss as the company is canvassing for online route now.

Like I said earlier, my statement was borne out of observation period!

100trillionusd:

flutterwave charge a certain percentage(1.5%) on the amount you're paying and it's capped at 2k.

you paid 300 naira on luno because you deposited probably 2000. 1.5% of 2000 = 300

Your above statement that I deposited #2000 just made me to laugh . You folks just make statement ignorantly. If you need evidence I can supply you.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pious101:
Pls someone should quote me with list of MBA list of addresses. Biko....want to send it to someone

Kindly check page 29 or 155 and you would see their addresses there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:
Wisdom must be very expensive even when it's well spelt out in your name. Your critical reasoning is warped and perhaps you are suffering from cerebral palsy. Come what's with folks these days with momentum to chase clouts? I'm not in your league. I top my rank okay. I only brought out something I noticed and there you came for me with that stu-pid response.. Flutterwave Is charging clients of their customer differently for the same service and all you and your insecure co- swine can come up with is I'm trying hard to pull MBA forex down? How?

If you must know common sense is not common. Ardent sycophants rosyisblessed ogawisdom I'm a full blown MBA investor and I top my rank. The records are there for proofs. . Progressive and not a clout chaser like you Lilly livered membranes.

Just look at the effrontery of a buffon to spew the above thrash. You think my statement was a complaint because you're already biased. A guy like me will complain on a meagre 2k while receiving ROI in six figures? It's a pity. Honestly it is.

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, mukina2

Rule 2

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by unisnaira: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please, Can someone explain Huge Saver, Huge saver Pro and Huge Saver Plus investment and their ROI. Accrued ROI paid quarterly(Every 3 months ) as in MBA site. What is the different between Saver Pro and Saver Plus investment.

Also, the different between Smart Fund Pro and Smart Plus investment.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by justinbravo: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
100trillionusd:

lol you have to be patient, have you received it now?
No...went to their office today...they were ready to help and asked me to send an email to the ICT team and wait 24hrs. Guess it will be resolved by Mon. latest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
unisnaira:
Please, Can someone explain Huge Saver, Huge saver Pro and Huge Saver Plus investment and their ROI. Accrued ROI paid quarterly(Every 3 months ) as in MBA site. What is the different between Saver Pro and Saver Plus investment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
CAVEAT EMPTOR

I'm not here to chase clouts or demarket this company. I'm an investor for the record. Good or bad,its my decision. Everything I spew here are my personal opinion and I state them base on facts. Please engage me only with facts. Let's thread with caution and stop attacking others ignorantly! Let's be civil and stop passing derogatory remarks !

Kapish!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
unisnaira:

Huge Savers is a 6 months plan. You're paid quarterly (every 3 months), now the interesting thing is instead of getting 45% you get an additional 5% from MBA making it 50% for each quarter. This was not the case in the old package where you would have gotten 15% x 3 months = 45%. This example is for 360k - 5M limit. For 5.5M - 50M, it's 10% in the stead of 15%.

The Pro and Plus of this new packages mean an increase in capital limit e.g 360k - 5M is Huge Saver, while Pro is 5.5M - 50M etc.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:
Wrong,

0------10 million they charge #300 flat. It's just an observation after I received a mail from them,so I decided to try it out and it was confirmed. I'm just curious as to why MBA clients are charged differently . This calls for discuss as the company is canvassing for online route now.

Like I said earlier, my statement was borne out of observation period!

Your above statement that I deposited #2000 just made me to laugh . You folks just make statement ignorantly. If you need evidence I can supply you.

why are you ashamed of depositing 2000 naira. grin

payment with card is 1.4% for flutterwave on every site

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
justinbravo:

No...went to their office today...they were ready to help and asked me to send an email to the ICT team and wait 24hrs. Guess it will be resolved by Mon. latest.

Good. hopefully it's resolved before Monday.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:

When was your investment date? I de expect mine
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
unisnaira:

HSPro :35%
HSPlus: 20%

SFPro: 10%
SFPlus:5%
Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
For clarity sake I don't chase clout but i need to put this on record. Don't assert out of ignorance!

Modified: They are newbies. Thanks ghostwriters, upload removed asap as advised .what will I gain by lying? I have been on nairaland since 2007!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:
For clarity sake I don't chase clout but i need to put this on record. Don't assert out of ignorance!
Lmao, you don't need to upload this bro. You just dignified those guys furthermore... Don't know why an observation can't be stated on this thread, everyone so edged that they pounce on any honest comment or inquiry with unnecessary full gear of war armour.

PS: I'm gon advise you pull down the upload

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Lmao, you don't need to upload this bro. You just dignified those guys furthermore... Don't know why an observation can't be stated on this thread, everyone so edged that they pounce on any honest comment or inquiry with unnecessary full gear of war armour.

PS: I'm gon advise you pull down the upload

Done. Safety first safety always. However we need to advocate civil engagement on this thread and stop all these silly unneeded attacks on genuine opinion/observation or conversations. We are in these together albeit good or bad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:

Done. Safety first safety always. However we need to advocate civil engagement on this thread and stop all these silly unneeded attacks on genuine opinion/observation or conversations. We are in these together albeit good or bad!
Yea but sadly this a faceless forum, people get to talk as they deem fit. Best one can do for one's healthy mental state is to not take most spewed comments here to heart.

A happy weekend bro and to y'all!

On a good news note, my first ROI landed today as opposed to morrow expectance. We move, slow and steady...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Atigro, I've known u as a legit investor so I don't know why u let the standard, follow-come antagonism here to get to you. Should be like water of a duck's back.

Some of your assertions here regarding our customer relationship is somewhat true. But we are currently rolling out solutions to ease that. For example calls customer care officers are being scaled up and deployed in branches such that when you call you get forwarded to your branch (or online) customer care officers.

Also deploying a Help desk solution to track open tickets with internal SLA for how long tickets can remain open.

We appreciate you and all other investors for your patronage. And we hope to start providing highly improved customer service

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
GhostderGeist:

On a good news note, my first ROI landed today as opposed to morrow expectance. We move, slow and steady...

At least we are making progress here! Good to hear this feedback

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
So this has been one helluva week with today being the highest of them all! Thankful for the weekend even though I get to be in the office tomorrow (exception as we normally work only on weekdays)

I want to commend a silent reader whose sister came in to help open an investment for him. Apologies bro for keeping her waiting. And glad to have ultimately being of help.

Modified
Also wanted to call out another silent reader who came to the office but couldn't see me initially. Eventually came back after we spoke on the phone. Again glad to have been able to assist her.

I also got feedback that I'm somewhat cold on Telegram. Promise to work on this although with increased number of people reaching out, it can be a bit overwhelming. But I will continue to try my best

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

At least we are making progress here! Good to hear this feedback
Thank you bro cool, always remember my moniker pls just in case. You remember that "2 arms straight up, palms open, head nod, right leg up and stomp on the ground"?! cheesy

Safe night and a happy weekend!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:

U are talking about being civil when you cussing out people pointing out your numerous comments trying to talk down on the same MBA you claiming to be a part of? I guess you don't know the meaning of being civil. U are the one unciviled because I can't remember anywhere that anyone cussed you out but rather a simple question was asked to revoke your numerous down-talk on MBA.

By the way who talks down on investment they are a part of as you've been doing since morning. And what facts do you think you are pointing out concerning mba when most things you saying are not even true.

It's same you who said MBA doesn't have FAQ to address questions yet it's right there on the website. So what's GENUINE about such false claim?? No matter your disguise, it's very obvious your mission is to discredit MBA more than anything else. All you do is look for loopholes and any wise person can see that clearly.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Thank you bro cool, always remember my moniker pls just in case. You remember that "2 arms straight up, palms open, head nod, right leg up and stomp on the ground"?! cheesy

Safe night and a happy weekend!

Twale right back at you fam! I hope I have a semblance of a weekend with all the process reorganisation going on

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.